Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kashforlifex

It's not that she wasn't looking pretty, she was! Just her dress was weirdddly put on her! Maybe if it was a pink or a blue combination with gold, it would've suited her more because pale colours look better on her 😊

exactly my point

the dupatta was weirdly put on her

but the color was ok

since she has a to die for complexion every color luks gud on her

but the dupatta shud hv been pnned in sum other way

-PurpleHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~*Mehek*~*

I didnt like it too...She looked much better in that purple dress...

I too think d same she looked much prettier in  purple dress...
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i dint lyk.. her face was ok.. nt the full costume 
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Navya looked really gorgeous because she always is <3 but yeah i agree with you on the dress and even the big gold jewellery was so not navya. I would have preferred something a little more simple but nonetheless navya looked gorgeous anyways. i felt a flaw in the costume department :S
Ramyachandran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

to me, navya never looked so pretty as she looked yesterday...absolutely stunning!! 😍 or anant to kbhi b bura nhi lagta... He looked dapper yesterday... Yup he cud hv worn an armani or sherwani instead though (jst as he ws dressed in nimi's engagement--wen he took my breath away!! 😍 ) Bt he still looked gud, v v gud!! ❤️

Ramyachandran thumbnail

Soumya was looking stunning in tat dress...

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Navya looked pretty but she looked huge in the dress. The color of the dress suits her. The problem is with the dress material and the dupatta style. I didn't like the blouse also. There was some mismatched emroidery as border of the sleeves. The sleeve lengh should've reduced. The slim beauty all of a sudden looked very plump and huge.

Navya team should hire a better designer and stylist.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Ya, agree, with Reshmi, Navya, looked stunning, but, the lehenga, was not styled,immaculately ,so also, the blouse...n, the weird alignment, of the dupatta...just,made her look, anything but, petite...
urvashis2006 thumbnail
Agreed... I also did not like navya's dress and look
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

to me, navya never looked so pretty as she looked yesterday...absolutely stunning!! 😍 or anant to kbhi b bura nhi lagta... He looked dapper yesterday... Yup he cud hv worn an armani or sherwani instead though (jst as he ws dressed in nimi's engagement--wen he took my breath away!! 😍 ) Bt he still looked gud, v v gud!! ❤️

ditto from my side...navya was simply so beautiful...i think only Soumya cud define beauty in simplicity so precisely...any other tv heroine would have worn a lot more dazzling accessories n clothes, but navi has chosen such a beautiful yet simple necklace...n earrings too! her height...shes wearing big heels...n im so excited...expecting a nice romantic hug...maybe the cvs dont want her to strain her neck too much to look at ananth during the hug that im waiting for...

n ananth..though the colours were a bit too bright n he cud have chosen more grander clothes...he was very handsome...esp the expressions he had when his mom caught him behind he car n the way he bit his lips after they left...he was abs fab in that scene!! im sure we all cud excuse the clothes if we get a real super Anya moment today when they see each other after a long time n hope just no one from any family snoops in n spoils it!!