I honestly did not like Navya's dress

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the episode, (my, God! these CVs are fast aren't they? We reached the wedding already?!) I have to say Navya's dress wasn't as good as expected! That combination of golden and purple does not suit Soumya (she looked pregnant in one scene!) and HOWWW did she become like HUGE tall?! According to the character of Navya - she should be simple right?! So extremely high heels just make her look like a giant! πŸ˜› but yeah, maybe if they would've draped her dupatta better, it would've been more bearable. But everytime I look at a picture of her wearing that dress, it just looks awful! 

And what had they made Anant wear?! Too simple for a wedding, man! He's from the girl's side - c'mon dress up a bit more! But nonetheless, he looked better than Navya. 

Maybe if we watch more of Navya in that dress, we'd get use to it! πŸ˜›

On a positive note, I LOWWWED Renu's saari and make-up and hair πŸ˜ƒ She looked the best out of the Mumbai-Mishra's-Trio :D (I wanna see how Nimmi looks!)
i m liking the fact that cvs dont drag any track unnecessarily

and i luved the dresses

renu looking the prettiest

even navyas dad and her chchaji was also luking very nice

so was anants mom

putting gel on hair on occasions  is fine with me

but i wud hv preffered anant in a hot kurta or sherwani

and navya outfit was very pretty but i wud hv preferred a diff hairstyle and a diff way of putting the dupatta on

and meeta was looking very pretty as usual
Cann,t comment on her dress...becoz i didn,t use my brain too much on it...

Yeah,  she was looking gorgeous.
i ddnt watch the serial so i dunno how she lukd
Originally posted by rosettablooms

i ddnt watch the serial so i dunno how she lukd

you don't watch the SERIAL?????????????
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
to me, navya never looked so pretty as she looked yesterday...absolutely stunning!! 😍 or anant to kbhi b bura nhi lagta... He looked dapper yesterday... Yup he cud hv worn an armani or sherwani instead though (jst as he ws dressed in nimi's engagement--wen he took my breath away!! 😍 ) Bt he still looked gud, v v gud!! ❀️
Originally posted by nams100

to me, navya never looked so pretty as she looked yesterday...absolutely stunning!! 😍 or anant to kbhi b bura nhi lagta... He looked dapper yesterday... Yup he cud hv worn an armani or sherwani instead though (jst as he ws dressed in nimi's engagement--wen he took my breath away!! 😍 ) Bt he still looked gud, v v gud!! ❀️

AgreeπŸ˜‰
Totally agree wid you on everything.
I didnt like it too...She looked much better in that purple dress...
Originally posted by nams100

It's not that she wasn't looking pretty, she was! Just her dress was weirdddly put on her! Maybe if it was a pink or a blue combination with gold, it would've suited her more because pale colours look better on her πŸ˜Š