PLZ update asap
Posted: 11 years ago
Kahaan gayab ho gayi ho yaar.?

Plz Update soon na..

wow really nice concept. love the start!😊

Part 5

Until arohi was 14 years old she hated the dark and was scared of it but she heard her father say the fear cripls people if they let it run their lives it is ok to have fears but not ok to hide and ignore them, and just like that arohi decided to face her fear of the dark she started reducing the light in her room at night and staying in the dark as much as she could until she feared no longer.

Tonight arohi is also afraid , afraid of failure to not be able to achieve her and her fathers dream project and there is only one way to beat this fear "sorry babe did I wake you?" arohi said to suhana on the other end of the phone "huh wake to ki hai but is everything ok?" suhana said still waking up from her sleep " everything is fine just a little worried about tomorrow what if we lost" arohi expressed her worries  " it won't be the end of the world you will pick up the project again work hard on it and then present it again himat harana tumhare fitrat main nahi hai aro" suhana said confidently " bachi I thought about that option but it's not possible this is the best offer I could come up with if they refuse tomorrow I will have to take drastic masures I really don't want to take" arohi said thoughtfully " arohi abhi tak kuch nahi hua we will cross that bridge when we come to it, now go take rest tomorrow is a long day sweetie talk to you tomorrow ok" said suhana " ok good night" replied arohi feeling better after she talked to suhana "oh and arohi '" suhana added before she hung up "if nothing comes out good tomorrow at least you will see that tall dark handsome sex on legs arjun singhania" said suhana dramatically "oh my god you are '." Before arohi completed her sentence suhana hung up laughing at her sister.

"good morning arjun " replied arjun somberly to his mom greeting "somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed " commented avantika on her son's bad mood "or the wrong bed all together" said arjun  under his breath, he spent the night dreaming about arohi in that lehenga and dupatta of the show "mom I need strong coffe I didn't sleep well yesterday" , *toh sahabzada ko nine nahi aya* avantika thought as she handed him the coffe and waited until he was taking a sip to say "if I didn't know better I would say you are in love" and she suppressed her laugh as arjun choked on his coffe " mom what nonsesse" arjun said and added " and the woman I might have loved is already taken" sipping his coffe "really? Who" avantika said curiously " aur koun avantika ji aap hai iss dunia ki subse khub surrat aurat" arjun said grining at his mother disappointed and irritated expression " arjun tum sudroge nahi aur main ek bahu kab miliga bata nahi, you know I envy my friends they have bahus to conplain about and me '" "mom I am late this lecture baad mein khatam karti hai" arjun said standing up to leave after kissing her cheek.

Arohi was headed to the entrance of the council of ministers headquarters when arjun's car stopped she quickened her step to avoid him she didn't want to talk to him outside work but her luck ditched her, arjun caught up with her.

"good morning miss ahliwalya" said arjun.

"tumhare chihra subah dekh kar kaha ka good morning" murmured arohi as the lift arrived, enterinring the lift and closing the door the lift moved up few floors and then stopped.

"why did the lift stop?" arohi asked trying to supress her rising panick 
"the lift couldn't carry us both and your inflated ego too heavy you see" Arjun replied sarcastically moving to the emergency phone to talk to maintainace 
"hello this is mp Arjun singhania and with him miss arohi aliwaliah and we are stuck in the alleviator"  arjun listened then , "ok fix it soon it is already started to get suffocating here"  and he hung up , "do you shower in perfume miss aliwaliah ?"
Arohi made an irritated face and said  "what did he say?"
"he said there is a technical problem and he will fix it in 4 hours or so" Arjun said nonchalantly 
"Wh aaat" arohi choked out 4 hours with Arjun singhania. , "I think I am going to throw up".

" don't be dramatic it is just few hours, or are you scared of being stuck with me" arjun said nearing her " ppleease, like that will happen" arohi replied portraying a confidence she didn't feel inside "it's not like you are a tall dark handsome sex on legs'." As soon as she said that she wished the lift would swallow her.

Arjun couldn't believe arohi just said that and as the words rolled in his head he burst out laughing.

Arohi reddened with embarrassment and just turned her face to the door of the lift.

As arjun tried to suppress his laughter he said "only you could say that line", it's suhana's line who will be died soon for putting it in her head arohi thought. that's when her phone rang "hello" "hey aro it's suhana I just wanted to wish you luck" "thanks" "why do you sound somber and sulking" "I am stuck in the alleviator" "oh that's sucks" that's when arjun thought of having a little fun with arohi "with not a tall dark handsome sex on legs guy" there was a silence and then suhana b urst out laughing " I can't believe you said that to arjun" "I will deal with you later" arohi cut the call with suhana laughter still echoing "that was my sister how dare you say that and ..and how dare you interfere in my call?" arohi said furious it could have been her mother or chote ma.

" I am bored" arjun said with amusement in his eyes not seeming bored at all.

"tumse baat karna bikar hai" arohi said.

"toh ek useful kam karni di" arjun replied with an expression that arohi couldn't fathom.

"kya?" arohi asked.

"yeh" arjun said bringing her close to him and seized her lips in a seeing kiss.

i am sorry for the long wait life and its bisieness 

Edited by angili - 11 years ago
Did he just kiss her?? :O :P :P

OMFG! I love him :P

And did you just update? Oh i lovee you!!!
Originally posted by Varshu_Karthik

OMG!
how do i take it good or bad 
Originally posted by angili

how do i take it good or bad 

Very Good!! :D :D :D
Posted: 10 years ago
its  good to see that  arjuhi  has so many fanclubs
here in if  😊  me also a arjuhi fan loved both kmh and kmh2

well i am new here   so plz guys help me 😊