arjuhi ff -war and love- part 5 is finally up

angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hello ladies and gentelmen if there is men in india-forum some of you may know me from raman di ffs ki and swte, i wrote there some ideas for raman di and i was told that i am a little good at writing so i thought i should give it a try so here i am if you dont like my writing blame vrshn and ayushi and i think arjuhi too 😆any way please do comment anything you like and guide me to make this better so enjoy if it was good forgive if it was bad.</font>

index:

part 1:below
part 5: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1772795&TPN=25Edited by angili - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1

"thanks ladies and gentlemen for your time that you gave me to present my project, like you all know in the northeast of Maharashtra there is many lands that suffered severely from dryness and climate change, and these lands became unsuitable for agriculture therefore to reduce unemployment and to benefit from these lands and the skilled handwork in textile I propose to the government of Maharashtra to help in purchasing these lands with ahluwalia group, this way all benefit the government will be proceeding with her promised development programs and the people of area will find jobs in their place of birth without any need to shift to the city Mumbai and us as an investors will make profit, plus and the most important advantage of this project will be the Permanente access of electricity in the area which will  facilitate the social project of government such as school and hospital establishment, thank you" with that arohi ahluwalia the MD and 51% share owner of ahluwalia group ended her presentation of her latest project.

As the only daughter of sudhir and amrit ahluwalia arohi was perfect, top graduate, top businesswomen for 3 years in the role, mp sudhir ahluwalia was proud seeing his daughter confidently present his dream project to the minister cancel of the Maharashtra state of India.

"miss ahluwalia what is the population of the area?"he said.

Oh how much she wanted to punch the hell out of the arrogant show off 23 parliament seats thief Mp arjun singhania, isn't enough that he stole 23 seats from her and her father political party in the last election now he wants to steal this project over her dead body she thought .

"200.000 Mr. singhania and they are distributed in 20 different villages" she answered.

"so you are asking us to evacuate 20 villages to built a textile manufactory so you can make 20 billion rupees profit?  Are sure this is correct logic!"

Oh hell no, he didn't just question her logic.

"Mr. singhania I am thinking about the people before making my profit and the logic in India today we think about the long term profit before the near loss, which all in this room is aware of since they spend more than 10 years of their lives here not in America or uk." Yep that will shut him up. 

Mr. Ahluwalia intervened before his daughter kill arjun "I think we have enough information for the cancel to discuss we will let the ahluwalia group know of the decision thank you all".

Arohi entered her office fuming she will kill that arjun what does he think of himself "pari what happened about the detective I put after singhania"

Pari the poor secretary gulped saying " ma'am he didn't find any dirt on him yet" "damit, tell him if he wants to see the light to hurry." "yes ma'am" said pari before she run from the tornado called arohi ahliwalya.

Yes she is honest but ruthless, caring but unforgiving and when she puts her mind to something she gets it, this is a win-win project why that stupid arjun is against it, oh yes because it's her idea and he is a jerk who lived his 17 of 27 years of his life between America and uk.

"a newcomer trying to show off, well this is going to be war arjun singhania" she said to no one in particular.

"sir, we are home" said the driver to grab his boss attention

"oh'.come early tomorrow" ordered arjun before going inside.

"you must be tired beta" said a very elegant sari dressed avantika singhania.

He smiled "not after seeing you sexy" "have shame flirting with your mother" faking anger at her beloved son, "ok ok when dad is coming from London?" "next week beta, go rest I will call you when dinner is ready".

Lying on bed his thought went to his rival in business politics arohi ahluwalia, she is trying to push this project to show how caring and wins her father votes for next election not happening, if the cancel passes this deal that will raise a public issue which could bring this government down, how in hell relocating 20 villages and taking their land will benefit the people he cant understand.

i put a small part to see the response if you like it i will contiue please hit the like button if you like it if you dont tll me so i can improve my self thanks                
Edited by angili - 11 years ago
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sounds gud.. nice concept...
add me to ur pm list :)
Arhi_Samrajlove thumbnail
res
plz continue 
its gd
love to knw what happens
Edited by Avita_Arjuhi - 12 years ago
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like it... pleaseee continue!!!!!!!! You have good writing skills and they will definitely improve over time as you write more!!! Its important to hold the skills before you improve that, and you have it!! =) Definitely continue and add me to your PM list!!!! Btw... when you said cancel, do you mean council??? Just wondering... I think its just a spelling mistake!!! No worries, none of us are school teachers grading your work for grammer, spelling and punctuation!!!! =P

Continue on!!!! Would love to read more, especially since it has my Arjuhi!!!!!! Love It!!!!!
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
political rivals??? this is new and very interesting... pls continue and pm me :)
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi
i relay like it you are talented and im happy that you decided to writhe a FF 
its gonna be a interested FF and i looking forward to read more 
and i hoppe you gonna update regular =)

and thanks for the pm =)
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow really nice concept. love the start!! u are a really good writer. varshini and ayushi were just rite. please continue and do pm mee😃
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb concept...do continue!ans add me to your pm list :):)
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyy nice story
keep it up :)