Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I thought the cake eating scene was cute

Ram was trying to occupy himself so he went off on the cake trying to fill the time and his nervous hunger..
The whole atmosphere and situation was out of the ordinary...Ram was surrounded by lovey dovey decorations, in a honeymoon suite with his wife who he really does not know what to do with..except keep her up with his snoring

Also I dont think the show is degrading Punjabis..the show is to be taken with a pinch of salt and so are the stereotypical beh'rs

considering Ekta is also a Kapoor, I am sure she is just having some fun with some of the stereotypes associated with Punjabis to add some humour to the show

Todays epi is hilarious as well...with the ears...again it shows he is not used to a woman touching him and he is definately not comfortable being around women

Ram will surely progress...Priya will start to bring some positive changes..I just hope they keep Ram the way he is for the most part..except for the pills..cause marriage is about accepting each other and not changing your partner to conform to your way of living

Well said! 👏 👏 Took the words out of my mouth!