Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ssman1

Raam is a slob. His blatant disregard for his health is irresponsible and preposterous.

Ridiculous to relate that to being Punjabi.

Some Punjabis are slobs.
Some Croatians are slobs.
Some Kannadigas are slobs.
Some Kenyans are slobs.

CVs please do not continue to diss a particular community.

True to all that but where do u see CVs dissing Punjabi community πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜³  I dont see that at all...May be I am missing something?  Ram is a human being really heavy eating a cake like a hungry man that is what I saw...Not more or less..😳
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

lol i was focusing on how yummy the cake was. 

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

True to all that but where do u see CVs dissing Punjabi community πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜³  I dont see that at all...May be I am missing something?  Ram is a human being really heavy eating a cake like a hungry man that is what I saw...Not more or less..😳

Many things are clear hints. Dialogues like I am a Punjabi I am a Kapoor, so I eat. What is that? Also, when he was eating the "puuunjabi sound" in the background all are clear hints. I don't think they mean to demean, but it becomes too stereotypical. Any person who loves food would love it without being Punjabi or Kapoor. And whenever someone does something funny why have that "Punjabi sound" in the back ground ?
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm a Punjabi, and seriously I'm having enough, Punjabi's are not greedy just the way they show Ram Kapoor

And how can Priya sleep in that wedding attire, so heavy that If i wore that then i couldnt even lie down in that and they show Priya SLEEPING in that,
 WOW I'm Totally Surprised
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ram's soo rich and still he is soo Greedy, he has everything but still he acts like he is a person begging at the streets and finally has something to eat, Poor Priya she has a very Hungry Husband...
HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Its too muchπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
prachi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahha...u guys r funny.. but totally agree with yall he was kinda annoying..where is our cute ram...plzz come back i want to see some excitement between them 
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 To much irritatin... scene cake eating... Raam as Big Business man ??? But tomuch booring...
cutiesakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup guys...punjabis nvr behave lyk dis...from punjab to canada i hv met many punjabis...actually me too is a punjabi...my cousin is a big buisnessman...he is fatty n resembles ram kapoor a lot...but he nvr bhaves lyk dis...its realy bad to show dat punjabis eat lyk dis...evrytym dey say...mai punjabi hun...itna kam nahi khata...ekta kapoor is also punjabi...so it means she also eats like dis..huh...its true dat ppl of punjab r vry fond of eating n drinking but presentng dem in such a crude way is not rite...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was πŸ€£ when he was eating the cake ! πŸ˜‰

And, Priya's expression was great ! πŸ˜†
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 to much booring...πŸ˜’ Fuhar... Do Matur Person but harkate total Immaturity...😑 Cake eating so eeehhh😈