Vishals stress busters--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vishal Karwal's stress busters
Television actor Vishal Karwa,l who is presently doing Imagine's mythological show Dwarkadhesh 'Shri Krishna , is busy shooting the show in Vadodara. He tells us that despite the busy schedule, he makes it a point to work out regularly, as it is his stress buster. He tells us about other ways that he unwinds.
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next

Early morning prayers
It's an important routine that makes my day stress-free. My day begins with prayers to Durga Mata. The prayers keep me thinking positive.

Workout
I love to work out. It is a great stress buster. Earlier, I would work out five days a week, but as I am shooting in Vadodara, I go to the gym early in the morning and also ensure that I work out after the unit packs up.

Watching television
I do not watch television shows, but I watch music channels. I love Bollywood music and my favourite tracks are currently from the movies Mausam and Bodyguard.

I-pod
In between shoots, I love listening to songs on my Ipod. I have around 800 songs. I love listening to Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Kailash Kher and Mohit Chauhan. When it comes to old songs, I love the songs sung by Kishore Kumar and Jagjit Singh's Ghazals.

Reading
If I am not shooting, I love reading. I really liked the book, Life is Meant to Be Happy. I usually read books that talk on positive thinking and spirituality. Currently, I am reading Conversations with God by Neil Donald Walsh and it is a tremendous book.

My BlackBerry
I find this has to best and entertaining stress buster. Whenever I am in my make room ,I love to chat with my friends on Facebook. I really feel that a BlackBerry helps you maintain contacts.

Weekend off –parties
After hectic shooting for five days, I always have an off on Saturday's and Sundays and I come to Mumbai to spend night out with my friends. Earlier I used to go to Aurus and now I go to Novotel in Juhu.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh ! Lovvve him sooo much .
Roark thumbnail