Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinypetal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Everyone is entitled to have his own views about a star or fan group or towards different things so better if people not fore their views on others.

Whatever HC did he was loved by everyone TL was a big hit and got name and fame to HC but its over now and so as Desh
So Stop bringing any other actor apart from DP
I am sure noone is intersted what actor did what in which show and how people loved for it being different
And topic was about HC and ASiya and their show
Don't turn into fan group battle ground
TM made a general topic
Don't make it mess 

@ashlesha this was started becoz one of ur friends pointed out particular fan group which is no way related to DP and then it continued and reg other actors it was also mentioned by one of ur friends saying that they are giving excuses and all to be back so have to talk abt those others which was raised by u ppl and yes as u said no one are interested what hc did what in his show and how people loved for it being different in his roles as we already knew his work in desh so nothing to know new abt his work just looking forward for his portrayal as mohan wid asiya ...anyways don't want to make it a mess...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You are new comer yet you know my name and whom I am friends with
Its better to keep me out and don;t quote my posts
I am so not into this so let me stay out only

thanks😃
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

You are new comer yet you know my name and whom I am friends with

Its better to keep me out and don;t quote my posts
I am so not into this so let me stay out only

thanks😃

OMG 🤣🤣🤣
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thats the beauty of the characters😆
What fun to watch Perfect or rather out of the world characters always
You get many perfect characters in every new show but its difficult to find Imperfect characters or rather grey shaded characters with +ve vibes
and such characters only show how Versatile an actor is  [/QUOTE]here is the answer for ur question @maha by one of ur friends itself .. may be becoz of this ppl have accepted Additi in sangini and many are accepting harshad now...again want to say  u we just watch what we feel like watching rather than preparing ourselves to accept something just to show off others its fine even if we don't get tagged as Hc's fans 😊 as it doesn't give us any additional qualification..by the way why pointing out others yaar its like when ppl who were die hard fans of harshad and additi can turn to harshad fans  all of a sudden and ignore/bash additi there would also be ppl who were harshitians before and ignore/bash  harshad its as simple as that so nothing to point out in particular...
[/QUOTE]People can change their favorite ..Its not a religion or something which anyone cannot change 😆 People were HarshETC fans when they got somethinge better than HarsETC they moved on ..And being a True fan i think its a natural thing people love their favorite without tagging them ..😆 You are wrong where you said people were against Anurag people bashed TL and harshiya and HC even before TL started ..But argument with you people is useless 😆Coz those who cant even post with their real ids how can be a true fan🤣
Stay blessed sweety
Dont quote my posts

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
shinypetal thumbnail
I think u haven't checked my first post anyways let me tell u i watched desh and know u ppl from desh days 😊 wasn't a member before ...ashlesha  even i don't have any interest in quoting ur posts particularly... its just part of discussion.. now that u have mentioned will see to it...anyways if ppl instead of differentiating fan groups as to who are supporting Dp it would be better if they respect each other's opinion rather than pointing out and asking reasons as to why they are watching now why not before and stuff which lead to unnecessary arguments...
shinypetal thumbnail
maha just becoz i know u ppl from desh days and wasn't a  member at that time and created one recently if u think fake id can't say anything😆 it depends on ur thinking leave abt bashing yaar enough said abt it ...by the way as u said its not a religion not to change ..that's true it was u ppl who made harshitians learn how to change their favourites and how to differentiate each other ,how to ignore a  celebrity all of a sudden ,how to take negative things abt the show once we loved to the core and how to degrade others views  so kya kare if ppl tend to do these things it was becoz of u ppl only ...most of them got influenced that way😆 or else ppl loved harshad and additi equally  ...if u think they are wrong then they think it was u ppl who made them that way 😊 anyways ur right its useless talking now as nothing can be done ... so let us stick to our views atleast can be true to ourselves later on can think of being a fan of someone...😊
Edited by shinypetal - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh its become a battle b/w two fan groups once again...i always try to stay away from this stuff...buh no it happens again and again...n it will continue each time Harshad does a new show a fan group will be added from the fans of his previous shows.

There's nuffink wrong in that. I mean u can be anyones fan...ur not restricted to just one person/couple/show etc.

And the topic...well i fink it will still take time for the couple to click. As there are still fans who havent gotten over their last shows. Both Aasiya and Harshad were doing some other project before this and the it may take the fans to get used to this new couple.

Im sure these two will be famou like the others or maybe more.

Well just have to wait and watch as this is the beginninig.

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My personal opinion is that it's not just down to the pairing that makes a jodi a success. It's also about the storyline, characterisation, execution of the show and even how well the channel promote it.

As far as Aasiya and Harshad are concerned... if the hide-and-seek eyelock scene is anything to go by, then these two will do just fine in creating a chemistry that will leave many spellbound... 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I personally think that Harshiti and Harshiya can't be compared with each other as they were unique and magical in their own ways! And well, about Harshasi, I'm damn sure that they will rock the screen! Their eye-lock scene was just a bliss and this is just the beginning guys! Lets wait and watch! 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh no...fight started again????????? pls stop this yaar...we can do this some other place where we all ready doing this ...i'm a dying fan of harshiti and premeer...and for me harshiti is soo special and truely made for each other jodi...bt this is DP forum and we r here to discuss only abt the new jodi of harshad and aasiya..and guys pls focus on DP and Harshaasi only and don't bring the other jodis pls...