Dharampatni

Can Harshad and Asiya? - Page 8

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lopita

dont worry guys time will come time will come when we will just want to see harsiya and no one else.

And you expect me to believe you are a "harsiya" fan? 🥱 No seriously? who are they? 🤣

All the best to Harshad and asiya and their show ... go rock it guys!

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i M  a diehard  fan  of  harsad  chopra...i  used to  be  like  mad  sayng prem,prem.prem...becz in KISH SESH.. his  character  was d best...was  in  luv  wid  prem..and d  chemistry  between  prem  and heer  was  superb..no  jodi  till now  i  hv  seen  like  them...till  now  also  i  watch  their  romantic  scenes on  my  pc...

so,,wat  happend to  me,i  dont  know..i  cnt  accept harsad wid  anyother..thats  y,i  hadnt  watched  a  single epi  of  TL..and  now   harsad  is  looking  handsome like  my  prem(dat  wasnt  in  TL)..so watching  DP  only  fr  harsad's look...

happy  to  share  wid  u  ppl  dat,,MY  FRNDS  CALL  ME  AND  SAY "HEY  SUBHU!UR  PREM  IS  BAK..WE  R   ALSO  IN  LUV  WID  HIM"...
crazy_rinks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not a regular visitor here.

I'm Harshad fan. I watched Kis Desh and Tere Liaye I joined this forum when TL end was announced. I'm telling this becasue i found some discussion about fake and truth ID was going on. some more discussion that i didn't understand anything.

Back to topic. I'm watching DP too. The lead couple clicks becasue of their acting skill and the perfect stroy line. As for as Kis Desh is concerned the story and acting fitted very well. But for TL the Production spoiled the story. Before we could understand what is happening the CVs gave us a shock showing Anurag faking as mad all these years.

Now Harsahd paring with Aasiya seems to be good as the CVs has given a nice start. Leads too have good talent. I think this pair will also gain popularity but its totally in CVs hand.

KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like both HC and Ayisha so im watching it for both
Edited by KhaLidaH - 12 years ago
KaShxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to be honest i didnt want to see them 2gether but they look really nice cant wait to see wht happens next!!!!!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm looking for Aasiya AT cause Nads said one was made 😆 but in the meantime look at what I find one of Sundas most controversial topic 🤣
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm looking for Aasiya AT cause Nads said one was made 😆 but in the meantime look at what I find one of Sundas most controversial topic 🤣

👏 rani, yaar tu to chagayiii🤣!! thanx 4 d complement, as wen i opened d thread bout HC nd ASIYA i din't know dat is topic pe HC ki rasleela bhi hogi🤣!!! asiya ko chor ke sab HC or apni khud ki chemistry ki discussion pe lagey hue the!!! dere were talks dat HC forcibly made his chemistry beeter wid anupriya soo dat he can underestimate aditi🤣!! imagine yaar, ek banda HC par kitna ilzam laga hain 😭