Can Harshad and Asiya?

Posted: 12 years ago
Helloo ppl😊. As 3 weeks of d show is over, so thougt of knowing all ur views. At 1st i wanna say dat i don't mean 2 insult nd bash ne of d stars mentioned below. So pls guys giv positive replys!!!😛.

YA soo jst share dat do u ppl think dat harshad and asiya can gain a huge fan following as harshad gained wid aditi and anupriya. Dere r still soo many harshiti and harshiya fans who don't support DP, coz of asiya. My personal fav is harshiya/taanu, but still yaar asiya is also vry capable. Nd i quite sure if we all support HarshAsi, they wiil also b remembered as we remember premeer and taanu.

As many ppl want aditi or anupriya bak again wid harshad, soo though dat it might b tough 4 our HarshAsi. Hp dat they wil hv superb chem nd dey wil rock d screen.

Till den Mohan + Kastur= ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We have seen a havoc when TL started ... Some Harshiti fans went to all limits to curse the show and bash the actors and even though TL is long over they still leave no opportunity to prove the pairing was a flop ... luckily that did not happen with DP, there are some Harshiya fans who don't want to see HC with anyone else but majority is supporting him in his new show ... infact most people i see around on this forum are the ones i had met at TL forum and are die hard TLians ... so i don't think that is the problem

IF show is good, their chemistry is good they will earn fans whether or not certain people want to accept it or not
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like comparison or keeping artist tied to box but not everybody feels the same and there possessive for the artist clouds there sense of reasoning.

How can an actor / actress grow if they only work with the same artist in everything all the time. The roles may not even suite that artist we want but someone else better. Gosh I would love to see SRK & Kajol in every movie together but that won't be fair to either cause no matter how much I love Kajol I could never picture her in Devdas or SRK in Fanaa.

I wanted to join TL forum but when I saw the madness there I decided to just watch the show. SP is way bigger channel too then Imagine so that also helps with the fans volume of HC

There are some Aasiya fans also are not watching this show cause is not with RR.

If DP get good tracks from a strong writing team the show will gain his own audience. There is no issue with me on the actors all are playing there part well.

I'm glad there is no rudeness here and prays it continues with people sharing there honest pov without bashing or being disrespectful.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
see... 
m die heart fan of HARSHITI...and still want them togetther...
it doesn't mean that i m not lyking HC AND AK jodi... on the very 1st  small eyelock scenes it is seen that they r going to gain many fans...

and TLians...
FIRST OFF ALL... 
some ppl above is saying that we harshiti fans bashed on actors.
tlains, tum log vi koi dhud ke dhule nahi ho ... alrite...???don't point finger on us, cozz three  fingers are pointing  on u all...
remember it,...
in the case of harshiti and harshiya , koi kisi se kam nahi hai ek dusre ko nicha dekane me...!!!!!!!...
 both don't miss any chance to bash on each other.

this is a request to both deshains and tlians...

this is pure and beautiful dharmpatni foum... 
lets not show our bitterness toward each other here...it won't b fair in this beautiful forum.

please... mods tell those ppl not to comment either on  our  harshiti or their harshiya.

Soaps1 thumbnail
 mujhe dodh mey dhulney ka koi shauk nahi am happy taking shower with water 😆 And am HCian first. And everyone is a witness to what happened when HC signed TL and after it i don't think kisi ko even bataney ki zarorat hey .. topic starter raised a query i just replied to it honestly that is al i don't think i used the word "all harshiti fans" any where in my post.

Anyways i did not post my comment to start an argument i just stated a fact that is all ... not gonna bother replying again because i don't want any fight

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We know, which show was first and who started bashing whom! So no need to tell us who started it and who's not doing it! 😆

Though Harshad-Aisya were paired already and their fav's fans are fida on them, they will sure take time to accept HarshAsi, but am sure people are accepting them now!

I find very rare people who are not supporting them! (thought few are not watching the shows, but am glad they are not here to bash any actors/fans) 😃

It would be great by not comparing any actors/fans views/shows and blame each other that spoils the environment and getting topic locked 🥱🥱
Edited by ramyaks - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
By the way i felt their was good chemistry between harshad asiya in sbb handshake scene and the hide and seek scene last night ... even though mohan hasn't even looked at her lovingly yet 😍
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I  think, Sundas, that the story here is KEY in how the jodi eventually emerges - if they do a good job of the story,  and make sure the leads get enough focus, and create a certain attempt to produce something fresh in the storyline, then baby we're home and dry! 😃 The chemistry has been zinging since the last epi - and for me it was there most evidently in the rain scene - and if the CVs work well and hard on scripting it well, HarshAsi can make a very special niche of its own, as Harshiti and Harshiya did 😍
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 12 years ago
luv.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

mujhe dodh mey dhulney ka koi shauk nahi am happy taking shower with water 😆 And am HCian first. And everyone is a witness to what happened when HC signed TL and after it i don't think kisi ko even bataney ki zarorat hey .. topic starter raised a query i just replied to it honestly that is al i don't think i used the word "all harshiti fans" any where in my post.

Anyways i did not post my comment to start an argument i just stated a fact that is all ... not gonna bother replying again because i don't want any fight

"Some Harshiti fans went to all limits to curse the show and bash the actors" 
this statement was my problem. 
so i made clear that tlians are not at all back to bash on kis desh actors...
so plzz don't to pass any comment on harshiti's fans here...
if the process of stating facts abt harshiti or harshiya started here NAA, then it won't b dharmpanti forum any more... don't u think so...????.

and everyone here is Hcian FIRST..
and i will b happy if u won't  bother to reply again.. 
otherwise the purity of this topic will b lost...
thank u

sorry,topic starter 4 all these things... but couldn't stop myself after reading  that comment abt harshiti's fans... 

and yes... harshad and assiya pairing will b popular and they will b loved. 
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Khair, I  think, Sundas, that the story here is KEY in how the jodi eventually emerges - if they do a good job of the story,  and make sure the leads get enough focus, and create a certain attempt to produce something fresh in the storyline, then baby we're home and dry! 😃 The chemistry has been zinging since the last epi - and for me it was there most evidently in the rain scene - and if the CVs work well and hard on scripting it well, HarshAsi can make a very special niche of its own, as Harshiti and Harshiya did 😍

Exactly it all depends on story ... characterization and the way the story is scripted and directed ... if they succeed in making people feel for the characters, they will be a hit too