Sasural Simar Ka

What is the big deal with the letter?

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think at this point the letter is completely irrelevant. Why are they harping about the letter? Even if Prem forgives Simar for the letter.. so what? Aren't things way beyond that at this point? The most important point right now is that they are not married.

I know this show stopped making sense some time back but the creatives are really topping it with a ton of more senselessness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhani77 thumbnail
I totally agree..even if she is able to justify herself after showing the letter, after some time when prem will get to know the real truth of simar not married to him..won't this letter thing become meaningless?😲  I seriously dn knw what r the makers heading for..audience is sticking to the show in the hopes of truth getting reveled soon, which i dont think will happen this year!!😡
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the servant in the house never throws a piece of paper in store it is always in dustbin.WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO SHOW?

the letter has been moving in the entire house from driver to prem's father to pari to servant.

I have certain queries:

in which house there is a custom of bride's sister staying for so long that too when couple is away for honeymoon.

simar and roli keep staring at each other half of the time don't other people notice this.

simar speaks @one sentence in 10 minutes why is she projected so slow.

the show is away from reality.