•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Rakhi ke next day Krishna Janmashtami??? Really? Can't they match up the dates? 
oo plz give them a break. Janmashtami is close to the actual date it wuz on
Rakhi was on 13th aug.Janmashtami was on 22nd aug. There is no need to show festival every other day in Raizada house. N y should I give them a break??? If something is wrong I have a right to say so in a public forum. Take a chill pill.
You're absolutely right, they don't match up with the real dates!! 😲

That's why it's called "fiction". ðŸ˜† That label allows makers/authors to mess around w/ reality a bit so it works with the rest of their ideas. In fact, I do it all the time as a writer!!! (It's a hobby, don't go thinkin' I'm some CV undercover. 🤣)
Lol.. Even I've noticed that.
They're fast-forwarding the occasions.
How can 2 occasions follow at the same time? LOL
CVs, where are your calendars? :))
OOH, i gotta add to this post again: that Kans Mama scene was SO WORTH fast-forwarding to Janmashtami!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
rakhi always falls on the full moon and janm-ashtami on the 8th day after the full moon- so, we need to pretend that khushi has been working tutoring La for over a week and then has to help out with janmashtami- we need to fill in the blanks1LOL!
Originally posted by blokes

rakhi always falls on the full moon and janm-ashtami on the 8th day after the full moon- so, we need to pretend that khushi has been working tutoring La for over a week and then has to help out with janmashtami- we need to fill in the blanks1LOL!

my dear you on iSs pyar

with such..practical thot...

so true...

they did a fast forward huh!