Veer Shivaji - All Episode Discussions Here - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
I have posted music from the 9th episode of Veer Shivaji when he refused to bow down to the sultan, there are few vocals in this track - when he introduces himself and when he says that he will only bow to his father!!

its in the media gallery- hope you all like!
soo sad today, my audio for the video was messed up so i could not hear it but the emotions that Saibai showed were so heartwrenching!!!

It was so sad!! I felt so bad for her😭
did i hear it wrong, or were they calling soryabai as "soynabai"?
Originally posted by Pina11colada

did i hear it wrong, or were they calling soryabai as "soynabai"?

my video's audio was not working! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† meine sirf uski shakal dekhi, and i was like why did you have to come!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ratilal22192

my video's audio was not working! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† meine sirf uski shakal dekhi, and i was like why did you have to come!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Hehehe πŸ˜‰
oh please give me feedback on the music track i posted, cuz then I know what is good, if you like them, and what is not LOL!
Has anyone seen the new promo?
I just saw it..my colors channel was messed up and i couldnt hear the narration
I saw this post on colorstv.in..
And the guy claims that the directors were wrong in showing shahaji with a Janeyu..but then they were kshartiyas right? And kshatriyas are allowed to wear a janeyu..
And that guy claims that Maratha people some clan biradari i guess and could have the adhikaar to wear one!Edited by Pina11colada - 12 years ago
i loved the convo between shivba and saibai! so cute and adorable, definitely uss soyara ki chaale kaam nahi karne wali!!
janeyu tradition is very old concept in sanatan dharma...no what state people belong to...i have a few marathi friends who told me that marathis also wear janeyu...the only difference is of the gaanth in the janeyu...kshatriya have lesser gaanth in janeyu than brahmins comparatively...i dont think there is anything wrong in showing shivaji wearing janeyu😊