Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its ok take your time for next update... but dont leave us on cliff hanger..😉
all the best for your test... do it well and come back with an awesome update...
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Here we go... (a short one though )😳

PART   11

Maan got into the car faking an anger but when he lukd around he was concerned as Mishty was not with him.He feared whether his fake anger had scared Mishty.He thot she would run behind him and try to manaofy him with her cute antics. He ran his hand back on his head.
Maan(self-talk): ye mujse kya ho gaya? Me hamesha usey hurt karta hu! Ab pata nhe kaha gayab ho gayi he..(to Mishty) Tum to janti ho na tumhare Maan ko...Phir kyu mujhe chodke chali jaati ho? Ab a bhi jao na..Mishty..

He couldn't sit back and wait for her in the car even though he knew that there is no point in searching for her.He got out of his car and ran towards the supermarket.He was on the other side of the road when he saw her standing opposite,her back facing him.He was more than relieved to have found her.He called out,' Mishty...'

A wave of emotions storming her mind...she felt like she was stuck in those enormous waves which would sweep her into a deep sea of darkness and that was when she heard his ever soothing voice,'Mishty..'

His voice...that made her realise he would be there for her and rescue her from however strong waves or darkness she would have fallen into. She turned around and ran into his arms crossing that busy road piercing out of those vehicles.He hugged her with all his warmth that could sooth her. He was happy that she is not scared of him.But why did she have those tears? He had no clue.All he knew was his Mishty is worried and he would do anything to get her out of it...
He caressed her back soothing her as she herself pour out against his chest wetting his chest.
Maan: kya hua shona? Tum ro kyu rhe ho?
Mishty: wo...Maan...wo paper me..paper...me..
Maan: kaun sa paper,hmm?kya hua?
He cupped her cheeks as she pointed to the paper on the air beside them still sobbing.Maan took the paper and was shocked himself when he saw her picture.
Maan (read the title): GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI
Mishty: Geet?
Maan: hmm..tumhara asli naam!
Mishty : par me to Mishty hu na?
Maan smiled.

Maan: Ha! par sirf mere liye.Ye duniya tumhe Geet (lukin at the paper) Geet Handa ke naam se janti he.
Mishty: ismey aur kya likha he mere barey me? Kya isme likha he ki me kaun hu?
Maan: dekte he.
They went to the car.
Maan was reading the paper silently when Mishty demanded,'zor se padiye na'
Maan: hmm.isme likha he ki,' Mussourie ke Saint Valley Medical School ke final year student Geet Handa ke lapata hone ke 3 months ke baad bhi, the police has got no evidence.Geet Handa's missing is still a mystery. The students of the college are protesting for CBI enquiry.It is believed that many prominant people of the society are behind this. Aur...
Mishty: aur kya likha he ismey Maan?
Maan:aur..wo..ismey likha he ki Suicide point se jo decayed body mili thi,which was supposed to be... of G..Geet Handa belongs to some elder woman and not Geet!

Both of them sighed in relief.
After relieving from the shock,Maan quickly checkd the date of the paper.
Maan: ye to 3 months pehle ka he.Matlab U are missing since last 6 months.
Mishty : aur kya iss beech unhe...meri..body..
Maan: Chup! Bilkul chup! Tumhe kuch nhe ho sakta! Samjhi tum, mere hote hue tumhe kuch nhe hoga!
She nodded and silently leaned on him,soothing his raging heartbeats. They reached home both lost in their own thots.

Mishty made coffee for him and sat beside him on the couch.
Maan: kya tumhe kuch yaad a rha he? Like some one abducting you or something like that!

Mishty thot for sometime...her toes curled,lips were shivering..her forehead wrinkled in worry..her heart beated faster...
Maan noticed her changes and hugged her tightly.
Maan: its ok! Its ok Mishty,me to bas puch rha tha!
He kissed on her forehead and lifted her in his arms.He took her to the bedroom and lay her on of the bed.
He leaned on her bringing her to his embrace.

Maan: Mishty,ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna, watever happens,i will be there for you always! Me hamesha tumhara sath nibhaunga.I wont leave u for anyone! Chahe ye puri duniya hi mere khilaf kyu na ho jaye! Me apni Mishty ko kabhi khud se dur nhe hone dunga! (he said more to himself)

She watched him lovingly as he slept with her in his arms.He was holding her tightly even in his sleep as if ensuring he would never leave her. She caressed his cheek feeling his stubble along the perfect jaw line and kissed on the tip of his nose.
'I love you Maan',she whispered on his ears and watched him smiling in his sleep,holding her even tight.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning:
Maan(on-phone): Adi,mujhe Geet Handa missing case ke sare details chahiye...aj shaam tak!
Adi: ok sir. Par s..sir hum ye sab kyu..
Maan: Tum se jitna kaha gaya utna karo tum!
Adi: o..ok sir.

Mishty hugged Maan from behind.He held her palm and kissed it turning to face her.
Maan: Mishty, shall we visit your college? Only if it is ok for you!
Mishty: kyu nhe Maan?
Maan : Sure? Tumhe dar nhe lagta?
Mishty:ap ho na mere sath! Phir me kyu darungi?

He ran his hand on her silky smooth brown hair and tilted his head to devour the honey of her sweet lips.She arched back giving him more access...and yet again their lips mingled to a passionate kiss.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
PRECAP: MORE ABOUT GEET... 😊

MAAN ANGRY ON MISHTY AGAIN!!!! 😲

Hope you enjoyed this...

Will update next week... 😊

NEXT :PART 12 : page 65

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
harshdb thumbnail

picture of geet in blue dress...👍🏼

He hugged her with all his warmth that could sooth her.

oh god he did this on the road?? what people think yaar? they cant see our geet?

this is so unfair haa u still did not give any clue about our mishti aka geet (now may i call her on that name?😉)

the parts if really good dear..

I m  not able to guess what would the next step… u r really doing good job… very suspense story. 

FOR THE UPDATE 

take care and do well in your test.. all the best...

Edited by harshdb - 12 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okkk
so she is going tobe a doc.
niceee
please update next part sooon dear

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
hii madhu...
so geet is not dead...but then woh hai kya cheez..
so maan is going to find out everything about geet...
hope kuch bura saamne na aaye..
precap is scary...i mean again maan angry on geet...hope no MUs or separation
looking forward for next update
and thnxx for this wonderful update
keep writing
love u and ur ffs
reva
harshdb thumbnail
i posted my comments sweety pls check...
Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️You've proven your love for me numerous times
Now I hope to return the favour in these lines
If ever we find our selves apart
We won't be distant within our hearts...awesome update yar...u rock...tc...love u ...❤️mystry hai hamari mishty...eagerly waiting for it...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 11 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, beautiful part
loved it
 continue soon