Fan Fictions

MG FF : MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY~~ PART 24:pg136 - Page 2

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you frnz for your support... πŸ˜ƒ

Starting this one with all my faith on my readers...

As always i believe your support will take this forward...

PART 1

It was a full moon night...The dark clouds made an attempt to hide the moon but it escaped them and moved away as if gettin rid of them...
The cool wind was blowing in the dense forest..The howling sounds of wolves and buzzing sounds of insects was adding to the eerie feeling that surrounded the forest...
A campfire was lit near a tent...a young man with only a black jeans was cutting logs of wood.His sweaty body shone brightly even in the night..he had perfect human features...as if a passer by would mistook him for a Greek God in the dense forest...Engrossed in his work,he went on without payin any attention to the horrifying noises around...

It was 12 in his watch...Sleep was no where touching his eyes even after that strenuous manual labour...
He took his laptop and started working on the designs.
Again he was fully immersed in his work.

'Sreeek',a bat came and almost flew away brushing his shoulder.Due to the sudden shock he jerked and the laptop fell down from his lap.

'Damit!' he xclaimd.

He sat on his knees and tried to fix his laptop but it wasnt working.He tried a lot.There was nothing wrong with it but it wasnt starting after several attempts.Frustrated he took his blackberry to check his mail and smirked as it had no signal...
He took a long breath and stood up.

'Suniye..', he was startled by a sweet husky voice.
He turned around in shock but couldnt find anyone.
He quickly put on his white shirt and walked towards the direction from where he heard the voice but there was no one..
He wasnt xpecting an answer but still he enquired,'Kaun he?'

No one answered.He didnt know whom the voice belong to.But there was this strong inner pull in his mind which forced him to follow the path of the voice.He moved ahead forgetting all about his valuables...It was some force that was drawing his soul to this unknown voice..He walked luking for the origin of that call..which he felt was a call for help...
 He stopped as he reached a river.He thot for a moment and thats when he saw a boat tied by the river side.He quickly unroped it and rowed to the other end.As his boat neared the other side an abandoned mansion came to his view...
He rowed faster and reachd the shore.He quickly got down and walkd towards the mansion.It was as if someone was telling him that this is the place which is the origin of that unknown voice...
He read the name plate,'MAANSAROVAR'

But as soon as he reachd the premises,he found that it was blocked by a thorny fence! He tried to break it and get in but he couldnt.He ran his hand back on his hair.He was pacing up and down.There was some inner voice in him which urged him not to go back.He feared that if he left,something wrong would happen.Finally he sat down with his back resting on a tree near the fence and dozed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
--

Next morning:

Abhay (on phone): Dont worry dadima! This time we vl bring him on track..ha dadima u dont worry! Ji mene Adi se baat kar li he.

Piya: Abhay wats the problem?
Abhay: Nhe wo dadima Maan ko leke bohat pareshan ho rhe he.Unhe lagta he ki Maan kahi sansyas pe chale jayenge!
Piya: Really?
Abhay: naa.. I dont think he would.Maan is a super intelligent man.Thats the only problem i find with him.kabhi kabhi wo jo kehta he hum samaj nhe patey.But he is such a great human being.U should meet him! Ab to almost 2yrs ho gaye mujhe ussey milke.
Piya: hmm..Sounds like an interesting person.

Just then Adi came running in.

Adi: Abhay sirrr...
Abhay:kya baat he Adi?
Adi: wo apki Maan s..sir se baat hui?
Abhay:nhe to.Kyu?
Adi: Kal raat se try kar rha hu aur abhi tak unka phne switchd off he.
Piya: guys chill! He is not a kid a jayenge.
Adi: he he he...
Abhay: Adi!
Adi: sorry sir,but madam thats the problem here.If he was a kid we would hav been confident that eventually he would come back to home.Par ye to MAAN SIR he!
Piya: Abhay,just stop these puzzles and tell whats all this!
Abhay: Piya,Maan har 6 months me kahi akele gum ho jata he.
 Piya: ya i hav heard thats some sort of spiritual trip..
Abhay:xactly! Lekin dadima chahti he ki iss baar Maan apne liye ladki pasand karey.He wont listen to her.So we hav made a plan to hold him back.Thats why i hav invited him to Dehradhun.
Piya: then wats the problem?
Adi: Piya ma'm wo actually Maan sir ka koi bharosa nhe.We hav tried several times to stop his secret tours but once he gets a clue he will disappear.lagta he iss baar bhi..
Abhay: no way! Mene khudh Maan se baat ki.I hav agreed to all his conditions.
Piya: conditions?
Adi: ha. 1.No shaadi or festivals and 2.A lonely house for his stay
Piya: weird! Is he a misanthropist?
Adi:he he he..not xactly.Kyuki pichle kayi baar dadima ne shadi, festivals ya family frnz ke yeha stay ke bahane se unhe ladki dikhane le jatey he.
Piya smiled and whispered to Abhay,'Is he gay?'
Abhay (glared at her): are u out of ur mind Piya?
Piya(makin a cute face): I was just clearing MY doubts!
Abhay(smirks):dnt worry he is not gay and he wont stay with ME.
Piya was really embarassed.
Piya: Abhay i hav to leave.Mere clinic ka time ho gaya he.

Abhay gave a small peck on her lips.

Abhay: Take care sweety.
Piya smiled and left.

Adi: Abhay sir...Phone ring ho rha he but he is not picking up my cals.

Abhay: lets go to our meeting point.
Abhay and Adi left for the Central park.
Adi: apney Maan sir ko random jagah kyu bulaya?
Abhay: if i had cald him at airport,he would hav left to Khatmandu or god knows where! Same applies to bus and railway stations.Aur ghar atey tak he would hav felt it all boring and would camp at the nearby forest..
Adi:he he he...arey wo dekhiye M..Maan sir ki gaadi.
They ran to his car.But there was no one.Only his laptop and mobile left.They lukd around and witnessed the cutest sight ever!
 There is he,Maan Singh Khurana playing with the children in the park.They watched him in awe as one of the richest man in the world was laughing his heart out as he came sliding down the slidin swing with a kid resting comfortably on him Abhay shook his head.Adi lukd at Abhay and they smiled in relief.

They saw him running with kids, climbing the steps and sliding down again as innocent as a kid!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me if u like it or not!

Should i proceed further??  πŸ˜Š

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wwoowww

cant wait for next update

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats !!!!!! 4 yet another ff ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

interesting concept ...

maaneetsangel thumbnail
interesting character sketch ...
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome dear plz continue soon dear :)
maaneetsangel thumbnail
wow !!!!! awesome ... superb ...

loved part 1 ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

loved d last part ... it was sweet ...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update deat...it's fab
khushboo22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice story

continue soon

waiting

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
interesting...cont soon...thanks 4 pm
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome ... i loved it ... u know what i don't watch malayalam movies ...so i have no clue abt this FF ... i m really excited ... plzzz do cont plzzz ... hey at least tell me the hero and heroine of this movie i ll ask my mallu frds ...πŸ˜†