Users

Frequent Posters

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank u all for the great response... πŸ€—

Hope i live upto ur xpectations...

PART 4

Maan followed her to the bedroom and for the first time he took her name with all the passion,'Mishty..'

She was standing with her back facing to him.He could feel tears rolling down her eyes and all he urged was to comfort her...

He went near her and placed his hand on her shoulder.He called her again,'mishty..'
She turned around,her eyes still not meeting his..His hands moved down her shoulder holding her tender palms closer to his chest.He pressed her soft fingers to his chest as if assuring her that he will always be with her..he could feel her,touch her and he was never scared of her...
As if understanding what his gestures meant,her eyes met his.There was enormous concern in his eyes in which she found solace...she gained confidence from those eyes to pour her heart out...who else would she talk to? All she had in this world was him...she didnt even have herself...Even her name was given by him and she believed whatever he said...But wat is she?

Mishty: Ye kya he Maan? me apko dekh sakti hu,chu sakti hu,baat kar sakti hu.Par apke alawa mujhe aur koi nhe dekh sakta! If he cant see me,then...then am I a ghost??
Maan:nhe! (he cupped her cheeks) nhe mishty aisa nhe he.U are not a ghost! U cant be!
Mishty: par Maan...

Maan: NO!

Thats when Abhay came in luking for Maan and was really worried seeing him talking to the air!
He called out,' Maan!'
Maan raised his hands indicating him not to shout,'Dont!'
For the first time Abhay saw fear in Maan Singh Khurana's eyes.The concern in his eyes was like a mother who feared her child would wake up if someone makes noise.Here,he didnt want to lose her.He feared if she,watever she is,would disappear even at the slightest provocation.And for some unknown reasons he didnt want to let her go...

Finding his friend slipping into some unknown world Abhay pulled Maan with him.Their fingers entangled and slipped as Abhay pulled a lost Maan out of the room.

Abhay closed the door and locked it.Maan tried to protest but he wasnt feeling physically strong with so much emotions playin in his mind.Unwillingly he yielded to Abhay and lukd at her helplessly as she faded away from his sight.
Maan sat on the couch with Abhay in the living room.
Abhay: bas Maan tum dobara us kamre me nhe jaoge.

Maan nodded.

Abhay: i dont know wats wrong with u!
Maan: U mean i am suffering from a nervous breakdown?
Abhay: or else wat do u want to say? You saw a ghost?
Maan: NO! She cant be a ghost.Ghost dont exist! Its an imagination..But SHE exists and watever i witnessed since yesterday is real! Abhay..i need to talk..talk to someone who knows the various levels of human mind.Do u know any psychatrist?
Abhay:well,Piya!
Maan:oh..yeah! Lets meet her.
Abhay:hmm.. I vl fix an appointment.
Maan: no, NOW!!

Next second,they left in the car.She came out piercing through the door like wind,without the need of opening it,only to find them leaving.

Piya listened patiently to watever Maan said,starting from their bedroom encounter the previous night.
After that,
Piya: Hav u ever had such an experience before Maan?
Maan: No
Piya: Have u seen her before..i mean alive? Do u remember?
Maan: No, i saw her for the first time yesterday.Wat do u think has happened to me? Can u tell me something as what is she,umm.. U know any case history or sort of something like this happened before..
Piya (smiled): Relax Maan! There are two possibilities,either u are halluncinating and if not, then u have got one of the greatest power,like the seventh sense!
Maan: Still,u didnt tell me anything about that fairy?
Piya: its simple.luk,it is said that human body has nine shields.Even if a person dies,his/her shield may have the power to exist in this world. If these shields of an alive and dead person are equally strong and alike they can communicate with each other.

A voice startled Maan,'ye bakwaas kar rhe he'
 He turned around to find the source and there she sat on the couch with her knees close to her chest giving him an annoyed look.

Maan was irritated.Ok! she is some supernatural but how dare she scare Maan Singh Khurana!!
 He barked,' kya??' 

Mishty: mene kaha wo bakwaas kar rhe he.I am not dead!
Maan turned back to face a baffled Abhay and Piya.He was too excitd to notice that.
Maan: Piya,dekha tumne kaise yeha a gayi mujhe pareshan karne ke liye.Aur himat to dekho tumhari baat se inkaar kar rhe he.
Piya(scared): kya...keh rhe he wo?

Maan : She saying that she is not dead!!! ( and he turned to Mishty) Dekho,she have studying about this. Then how can u contradict her??

Mishty : mujhe nhe pata. But I just know that

Piya was really apprehensive now'

Piya : U are not scared,he na Maan?

Maan : Why should i?

Piya : Yeah!! Why should u be scared?? Its good to be friendly with her.

Maan : So'.wat am I supposed to do?

Piya : Nothing.. U can have ur normal life.

Maan : Great !!! I am goin home then. I need some rest.. Its been so tiring since yesterday.

Piya : ok

Maan : Chal Abhay

Piya : Noo'.i mean let him stay here for sometime.

Maan(smiled) : Ok'..

And  before leaving he turned towards mishty : Me ja rha hu. Bye!!

After he left, Abhay and Piya were staring at the empty couch.

Abhay : Is he alright??

Piya :  I think so.It seems like he is just finding a way to escape all the stress.May be that's why he prefers to be alone during his vacations.As far as all these is harmless, we can ignore..

Abhay sighed.

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hope u like this... πŸ˜Š

PRESS the LIKE and let me know your response...

PRECAP :     Maan : Why are u giving me a shock always?? πŸ˜‘

NEXT : PART 5 : page 24

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is she really a ghost ?? :O /... 
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: annie.shona

is she really a ghost ?? :O /... 

Thats a million dollar question and the story of this FF πŸ˜‰
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: madhubala123

Thnak you for comments  πŸ˜ƒ

ANother horror FF ? Can u tell me the name . I would like to read it so that  the storyline would be different πŸ˜³ But i believe its not similar coz u mentioned thats humourous πŸ˜Š

don't worry dear...it will not be same...as I said that has quite a hilarious take to it...only similarity is that Geet is a ghost there in too...if you want to read...do so...I am sure you wille njoy it because I can't hold my laughter when I read it...it is called "Just like heaven" by SSCH
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
awesome...i like the suspense you are creating...amazing
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update...loved it
continue soon...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
it's going interesting way
 continue soon
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey  ye tho vo mohanlal and nayanthara ki movie haina?yehi kahani ek english movie ka bhi hai...but i would love to read more...vo bhi maan and geet ki ooper kuch bhi chelega yaar...continue soon...