maan and mishty come together again waise dono ek sath hi the still
loved the way misthy beat that goon
 continue soon
tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wao such a wonderful update continue soon
harshdb thumbnail
awesome update dear. detailed comments will come laterπŸ˜‰ ... 
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😊

PART 23

Mishty: Maan u want coffee?
Maan: abhi nhe Mishty,i hav sme important work
Mishty(murmured): impt? Mujse zyada?Ha inhe to duniya ki saari cheez mujse impt hi he..aur me bechari kisi aur se baat tak nhe kar sakti,huh!
Maan:kuch kaha tumne?
Mishty:nhe..nhe to.me keh rhe thi ki ap kaam kar lo..ha

He could sense that she was terribly annoyed at his serious attitude.But thats how Maan Singh Khurana is at work! He had to stay back at Dehradun even after a month bcoz of Mishty.But work is work,and he cant ignore his responsibilities.

However,he has landed into great trouble...angry mishty is the only thing he is scared of.

Maan: Mishty..naraz ho?
Mishty: ho ya na ho apko kya farak padta?

He gulped seeing her cute angry face.He moved closer luking into her eyes.Ofcourse,she cant pretend to be angry seeing the love in his face... She turned her head away. He silently moved closer and closer to her. She dcould feel his breath fanning her nape...He slowly wrapped his hands around her waist pressing her back to his chest.
Mishty: chodiye mujhe...nhe baat karna mujhe apsey...
Maan: tumsey baat karne ko kaun keh rha he...
Mishty: Maan..
Maan(trailing kisses on her nape): hmm...
Mishty:shhh..chub rha he mujhe..
She quickly pulled him away and started complaining cutely,'ye kya baat hui? Samaj kya rakha he apney? Jab mann kiya to paas aye,nhe to 'Mishty, kaam kar rha hu' aur me kya veli baithi hu yeha? Apke siwa mera na koi dost he aur na hi me kisi ko dekh sakti hu. Apko kya ap kaam karo..jaiye khade kyu ho? Me to yeha tak ki book bhi nhe pad sakti..warna me apko kyu pareshan karti? Ap...

She couldn't even complete when she felt herself moving up in air...She was in his arms,with him lukin at her intently...
She didn't protest as she felt he was way too serious. Did she hurt him? But she never meant those words. She was just playing around...

As he placed her on the bed,
Mishty: me to mazak kar rhe thi
 Maan:par tum sach keh rhe thi. I am sorry Mishty. Me hi tumhara khayal nhe rakta.

Mishty:aisa nhe he.
Maan:aisa hi he. Itney din me,tumhare barey me to me kaafi kuch jaan gaya,par kabhi mene tumhe apni zindagi me shamil nhe karaya.
Mishty:wo to haalat aisey the isliye..
Maan(cupping her face):nhe Mishty,let me admit my mistake.Kyu ki jitni jaldi galti kabul kar le,utni jaldi usey sudharne ki koshish bhi kar saktey he.
She kissed on his lips which were voicing so much of love for her... After a long time they broke apart,breathing heavily.
Maan:umm..mishty, chalo me tumhe apney kaam ke barey me samjhata hu.
He took his laptop when she shouted,'ek min.'
He lukd at her surprised as she took the laptop from him,sat herself on his lap and kept the laptop on her lap.
Maan: agar tum aise kaam karvaogi mujse to phir me office kaise ja paunga?
Mishty(blushing):mat jaiye. (she put her hand around his shoulders)now tell me about your project

Maan started xplaining her all about the design of the hi-tech city. The IT park,shopping mall,school,villas for employees,park and a hospital.He xplained each and every details.About his company's strategy and all.But how could he forget,this is MISHTY. She loved the design and the concept,but she was not really interested in the business strategy and budget things.Her lack of concentration made it obivous that she was bored.As she rocked,sitting on his lap he knew her stated.
Maan:r u bored?

She bit her lips and nodded slowly.From the way he described the plan,she realised that he was way too serious when it came to his profession. She dared not say she is bored.
But little did she know,all the laws of nature had an xception and in his case,it was her. He just loved anything and everything that she did.Her child-like innocence is making him fall for her more and more...
Maan:to ab kya kiya jaye,sahiba?
Mishty:sahiba kaun he?
Maan(smiled):ap hi to he,humare sab kuch.
Mishty: nhe,me to sirf aur sirf apki Mishty hu..
Maan: ha,tum meri mishty ho, Maan ki Mishty..sirf meri.
 Mishty:aur ap sirf mere
  Maan.Acha ap ye bataiye apne kisi aur se pyar kiya he?
Maan:kya?
Mishty: koi x gf?
Maan: Mishtyy..?
Mishty:ha ya na?
Maan: nhe!
Mishty: kyu?
Maan: kyu,kya? Kyuki mujhe apni Mishty ka intezaar jo tha.
Mishty: haye..me mar jawa..ap baate banana bandh kariye. Abhi pol khol deti hu apki.
Maan: Mishty,u dont trust me?
Mishty:i trust u! But not those stupid girls! Now just open ur facebook profile
Maan: wat the..! Mishty i dont even hav one.
Mishty: jhut aisey kaise? Go to FB and type my name.
Maan obeyed her.
Mishty: mishty nahi Geet.

They found out her FB profile. It had many pics of her friends,even those in medical college with Pinky.
Mishty: enough,now search for Maan Singh Khurana!
Maan:uff..ye kya zid he? I told u,i dont hav a profile
Mishty:ok,but wat if u hav a fan page?

Maan silently made a plea to babaji and searched for himself. Of course,there were several fan pages for him. She did have a luk at them but that was nothing personal. As she went through the search results,her eyes fell on a profile. She got restless...
Mishty(pointing at the man) :ye...ye...Maan yehi wo..

Her eyes became red. She threw the laptop and ran out of the room...
Maan was shocked by her reaction.Why would she react like this on seeing Dev?

He quickly ran after her.She was sitting in a corner beside the refrigator in the kitchen..scared,shocked... He closed his eyes not able to see her in this state. He walked upto her and sat next to her. As he touched her knees lightly,she shivered in fear.
Maan:daro mat Mishty,ye me hu tumhara Maan.

She hugged him without saying a word and pouring out her tears to him.

Maan:tum Dev ko janti ho?
Mishty: hmm. Dr.Dev, NT ka bf.

Maan hugged her tightly coping up more with his shock.How could his brother choose such a girl.

Mishty: Every thing was perfect in my life.I was leaving for abroad the very next day.We had a conference in which medical students all over the country participated. I was felicitated in the conference.Dev congratulated me after the conference. Thats how i know him.We didn't talk much as i came to know he is with NT. At nite,i returned to my hostel after giving a farewell party to my frnz. Around 1am i got a call from hospital sayin that there was an emergency.I went to the hospital.Thats when Arjun came with his apology. I recieved a call from Pinky that my life was in danger.I found some people luking for me in my cabin. I hid in the mortuary. To my surprise i found Dev standing behind me.

Past:

Geet: kya baat he Dev? Why are u here?
Dev: Actually i was askd to attend a post mortem. U know, NT hates such stuff.

Dev kept her so immersed in talks about her course in abroad that she didn't notice when he locked the door.As she was about to leave,he held her hand.

Geet: wat r u doin?
Dev: Cmon Geet, u know! No one is a kid here. Anyway u are goin to abroad. U should be free in thots. Its just a one-night stand. No one would know.
Geet(angrily): Shut up u.. How dare u talk to me like this and take ur filthy hands off me!

With that she pushed him. Dev got angry and pushed her on one of the beds angrily.She got her head hit on the iron handle of the hospital bed and fell conscious.

Present:

Mishty:uskey baad mujhe kuch yaad nhe Maan..(sobbing)..i don't remember anything..plz Maan..don't hate me Maan..me seh nhe paungi..plz don't hate me!
Maan:its not u,i am the one to be hated!

He hugged her all the while protectively. She shed continuous tears on his chest while he was burning inside. He hated himself for being the brother of such a filth! He hated his existance. The name 'Khurana'on which h took pride felt like a burden to him. The fact that his own brother was the cause of all the sufferings to his love,boiled his blood.In no way he would spare him. He didn't even think once as he promised himself to get Dev punished. He didn't care about his family,dadi..no one. All that mattered to him was Mishty! He knew he will find her soon! Before that he need to meet Dev!

PRECAP : MAAN FINDS GEET!!!!!!! πŸ˜Š

I will try my best to give an update in any of the weekdays...😳

Sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long...

NEXT: PART 24:page 136

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai
awesomepart
loved it
update soon
madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

wow...what a killer updateπŸ˜‰

Thank U dear πŸ˜†

Well my job is goin fine. Only thing is i don't have time for the forum and updates...😳

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshdb

awesome update dear. detailed comments will come laterπŸ˜‰ ... 

Waiting πŸ˜
madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome, brilliant update
loved it
geet saved his maan
loved it
 maan and mishty come together again waise dono ek sath hi the still
loved the way misthy beat that goon
 continue soon

Thnx for the comments πŸ˜Š

loved the way misthy beat that goon : πŸ˜†

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
 loved maaneet or maanmishty moments
oh GOD dev
 shame on this name dev now
mujhe toh dev, nano, NT inn sab naamo se nafrat hone lagi hain
how could dev stoop so low

poor geet
 too much enemy behind her
now she has her maan
I know maan will give punishment to dev
precap is interesting
continue soon
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haye u updated finnnaly...yipeiii
lvd d update as always yaraaa...haye nw maan nd geet r together again,,,,,πŸ˜ƒ...nd those evil CREATURES r in jail .😈,,,,,,vo me ye bhool gayi thi kahna GEET was hillarias in beating that guy.🀣.lvd it so much...πŸ˜†
lvd it
con soon
w8ing eagrly...πŸ€—

P.S-  cudt press d like πŸ˜”...like tab is nt wrking.😑

HAILA ONE MORE UPDATE.😲

thax 4 pm yaar...or elese i wud hav missed d update.πŸ˜”
its  dev(IL) ,gr hate him😑
nw misthi emember it was dev(IL),,,nd he is so dead...😑.maan ll nt leave hin,,,,,bloody devil huh.😑
lvvd this 1 too...😊
thanx 4 the DOUBLE DHAMAKA diwali se phle.πŸ˜†
Edited by _mahi.ve_ - 12 years ago