Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome
oh mirchi gals ah?
continue soon

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Adi bechara phus gaya!!! Slowly Geet is recalling her past, hope that will help Maan to solve the mystery soon...
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wat???????????????????????????????????????????

plzzz update jaldi jaldi.
wierd precap
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww..poor Adi .. ;) ... Continue soon yaar.. ;)
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
madhu so great update 
day by day it's getting more
interesting. just love maan
so great going.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
awsmmm update... 1st kiss with dead body huh!!!! may be it was a part of ragging ... as it is told that she protested against ragging ... well its only my guess... eagerly waiting for d next update... cont soon
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First kiss wid a dead body...:O
nice update...
harshdb thumbnail
awesome parts dear. sorry for the late reply. my photo book account got problem i m trying to solve it.. so no pics messages sorry. pls continue 
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for keepin u all waiting...😳

Don't know whether this one is interesting...feels like i am rushing up..

PART 18

Mishty : My first kiss was with a deadbody

Maan : Mishty ye tum kehna kya chahti ho?

Mishty : U know Maan, i had always wanted to be loved...to be cared...it feels so good when u know that someone out there is worried for you...Someone cannot live without you... I am living my dream with you Maan. Its with you that i am being myself... You are right Maan.No one knows Mishty,people know only Geet..Geet Handa, the ambitious and bold girl. Yes i had to be that. There is no one who would have dreams about me,who would rejoice at my success. I had to live for myself.I had to dream for myself.It is that dream which brought me to Saint Valley Medical College. I stepped in like those hundreds of students to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor.It wasn't any body's dream. Its my dream,my ambition and i had worked hard for it. But i had no clue that the seat which i earned by my hard work was worth lakhs. It was a seat which in the absence of a merit candidate can be filled by the management. I didn't know that the management had already received 75lakhs for the seat and becoz of my admission they had to give up. I didn't know that the seat was supposed to be taken by my senior Nain Tara Rathore's brother, Arjun Singh Rathore!!!

Maan's eyes lit up seeing her opening up...He keenly listened to her.

Mishty : The very first day, she Nain Tara ,her friend Sasha and one of my classmate Taasha were set on making my life difficult. They wanted me to run away and leave the course so that Arjun could get in. But i had already faced the worst from this world. Its not easy for a young girl to be alone in this world. I had faced that,then why not them. They made fun of me,insulted me and even tried to hurt me. But that wasn't enough to break me. A year passed. By some hook or crook Arjun got into my college. And then came that dreaded day. Even if i was a senior, Nain Tara and her dirty gang were after me in the name of ragging.They wanted me to kiss Arjun. 

Maan closed his eyes. He didn't have the strength to hear more..but he had to go through this for her sake.

Mishty : I slapped him as he came near me.That left them shocked. I preferred to be quiet whenever they targeted me. But i can't stay silent when they were about to harm my dignity. I thot they accepted their defeat when they withdrew. But i was wrong. I had actually given away myself. Now they knew how to break me. After the lecture, Tasha told Pinky that i was required in the Anatomy lecture hall. She was too innocent to suspect her. So i went to the hall. But as soon as i went there,i heard the door locked. There stood those witches, Sasha Nain Tara and Tasha. 
Nain Tara : So, Miss Sati- Savitri... You can't kiss me brother huh??? You should have considered yourself lucky that he offered you a kiss. Warna tumhari aukad hi kya he?? 

Maan gritted his teeth as he heard that. He would have killed that w**** there itself.

Sasha : But U Miss Attitude... how dare you slap Nain Tara's brother??? 

Nain Tara : U will regret that...

Tasha : One last chance silly girl...Go and beg him to kiss you in front of the whole college...

Sasha : And you better withdraw that stupid complaint of yours!!

Geet looked at them as they were circling her like demons thirsty for blood...

Geet : And what if i don't..

Sasha(smirked) : We told you will regret

Tasha : Silly girl...Whats there to talk ??

Nain Tara : Absolutely. Bring her man...The man that she deserves..

Geet : What are you talking about???

Sasha put her gloves and covered her mouth.

Nain Tara (smiling deadly) : U will know soon...

Geet tried to run but Arjun came from nowhere and caught hold of her.She wriggled and tried to escape but he was too strong. They made her lay on an examination table and locked her hands with chains. Geet lied there helpless. She saw Sasha holding a deadman, infact a specimen dipped in formalin, which is used in the anatomy classes.
NT: Lo a gaya tumhara dulha. Lets get this b**** married!
Geet: noo.. Sasha plz dont...

Sasha smirked and placed a mangalsutra on the deadbody's hands. She brought it near Geet and mockingly tied the mangalsutra around her neck. Geet closed her eyes in horror and disgust.
NT: Now the groom may kiss the bride

They all laughed evily.

Geet pleaded but in vain.Sasha pressed the dead man's lips on Geet. The foul smell and the feel of it on her was nauseating Geet and she fell unconscious.

An evily elated NT took another dose of her drug and declared,' Now lets have the SR of this newly weds'
Arjun (grinned) : Let me undress her..
Tasha: hey wat r we doin? This is rape!
Sasha: are u scared,huh? Then go and stand at the doors.Inform us if anybody is comin here.

As Arjun  was about to take her coat,
Tasha: hey guys,the wardboy is cumin
NT: Damn! Unlock her chains, Arjun! Sasha,lets get the body back, FAST! LEAVE!

When the wardboy entered the hall,he found an unconscious Geet...

Mishty: No one believed me or they didn't want to.Mrs.Raichand threatened to restricate me. Yet I filed a case against them. The only proof i had was a CCTV footage. But somehow it went missing during the trial. I lost! I felt cheated..Sis.Isabel was the person who supported me during that time. I had bigger challenges to face in life.I resumed my studies.Soon,i got them suspended in another ragging case! I rose up from the ashes! They dared not luk into my eyes! It would burn them..
Maan lukd at her amused. He had never seen this side of Mishty.He could only fall for her more...

Mishty: I reached the final year.
  I was so happy that i got the scholarship.Everything was perfect! Until..that day when he came...

She started breathing heavily holding her head.Maan eased her.

Maan: Relax Mishty...its ok..calm down...
Mishty: I don't deserve you!
Maan: Ofcourse not!

She blinked her teary eyes..
Maan: u deserve much better than me..
Mishty: No, i want U..
 Maan(nuzzling her): i am all yours Mishty...(self-thot) Mishty,those who tried to harm you,would have to face ME now! I wont leave any of them...They will regret that they thot of harming you...And this is my promise to you...

HOPE U LIKE THIS.
 SORRY AGAIN FOR BEING LATE...
I vl b joining my 1st job frm monday.Henceforth my updates wont be regular...
I will try to update max on weekends.😳

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago