Posted: 12 years ago
really awesome update
waitng for the mystery to be unreveal
continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

maan came to her coll...n found a friend of hers...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi  Mishtys...

With the majority goin for Mishty... i am not changing the name. But don't worry. From today u fill find Geet also πŸ˜‰

NOTE :  I had mentioned about a green font in PART 12 but i forgot to edit πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

I have done that today. If you want you can read it agian. Otherwise it would have lukd like Maan is blurting out in public .Sorry for the confusion πŸ˜³

Here we go...

PART 13

Maan and Mishty were sitting on a swinging bench of an old and empty park.Its a beautiful place with flowers dancing to the tune of the cool breeze,the chirping of the birds,the rays of sun which escaped the canopy of trees...all made it so blissful and serene...

They sat there like that for quite a long time... Maan would have waited all his life for her,but he was still worried,wat if she is in some serious trouble!
He wanted to ask her if she remembered something but stopped as he found her staring at a lady at the far end of the park who was watering the plants...
Mishty: She was watering the plants when i first met her!
Maan (elated):who?
Mishty: Sister Isabel. My warden..in the hostel.

FLASHBACK:

It was early in the morning,
Sister Isabel was watering the plants in the garden of the hostel.
Thats when she heard the clinging of sound of the gate being opened. She quickly turned to see the intruder. In front of her stood a young dynamic girl wearing a simple patiala suit with the most beautiful smile and her almond brown eyes full of dreams and ambition.

One look and sister Isabel knew that this girl had a fire in her,the spark which could be found only rarely among the greatest of the people. Yet sister Isabel was not ready to give in so easily. She put up a serious face.
Girl: Good morning sister Isabel,i am Geet Handa.
Sis. : oh, you are the one mentioned by the principal. Well, Ms. Geet is this time to arrive in a hostel?
Geet: wo..ma'm me..

Sis. Isabel was amused by the girl who had just now transformed from a young lady to a nervous child fumbling for words.
She burst into laughter and patted the cheeks of a surprised Geet.
Sis. : Relax child. I know you work in a call centre at night. Its great to see a young girl like you standing on your feet.
Geet : Thank you,sister.
Sis. : Welcome to your new home child. Keep your bags inside. Let me show your room.

PRESENT:

Mishty : Sis. Isabel loves me a lot.
Maan(self-thot): wo to hoga hi. Tum ho hi itni pyari.
Mishty: Maan zaruri nhe ki sab apke jaise soche!

Uff.. Mishty's superhuman ears!
Maan: ha to tum Sis. Isabel ke bare me keh rhe thi...
Mishty: hmm... In front of others,she behaved like a strict warden to me but inwardly she showered so much love to me. She secretly used to gift me books,choclates,kurtis and many things. She knew all about me,my moods when i am happy,sad,angry or frustrated. She was there whenever i needed her. She gave me all the love which my mother would have given me!

Maan: aur..
Mishty : aur..aur..aur kuch to mujhe yaad nhe a rha.
He placed his hand on her shoulder.
Maan: its ok. Lets go!

As they reachd home, Adi was waiting there with a huge smile.

Adi: Maan sir i have got all possible info about that girl.
Maan: Very good!
He sat on the couch. As Mishty was about to sit next to him,Maan pulled her to his lap with a naughty smile.
Mishty lukd at Adi uncomfortably when she heard Maan's mind,'he can't see you mishty'

She tried to escape,but he lockd his hand around her waist bringing her closer to him.
Adi saw Maan's hands in air but he brushed it off thinking Maan was stretching his hands after a long drive.
As Adi was discussing the new project with him,Adi found that Maan's hands were moving too much in air.

In real, the naughty Maan was taking advantage of the poor Mishty and her vulnerable position. He squeezed her waist and sensuously moved his hand up feeling her curves for a longer time making her moan and moving up her neckline upto her lips... Now it was Mishty's turn she bit his finger.
Maan(shoutd): Ouch!
Adi: sir,kya hua?
Maan:nhe wo machar!
Mishty: huh? Apne mujhe machar kaha? Abhi mazaa chakati hu!

She curiously lukd around and found Adi's pen in his shirt pocket. She quickly picked it up with her eyes and put it down.
Adi : he he he..
As he bend to pick it up.

Mishty: apne mujhe machar kaha na!
 She poked his hand with her nails.Maan took his hands off her.
 Adi sat back and noticed the mark on Maan's arm.
Adi: yeha ke mosquitos bohat dangerous he! See that,it luks like they have nails..he he he...
Maan shot an angry glare to him.

Meanwhile Mishty got out of Maan's hold and started kissing Maan's cheek..his chin..down his shoulder...making it difficult for Maan! She got up from his lap and stood behind him and started massagng his shouldrs sensually...
Finally he blurted out,' Mishty..'
Adi: he he he..pardon sir.
Maan: nhe..wo..
Mishty saw Maan struggling and again pulled Adi's pen down!
Adi lukd around,'he he he..he he he..
He picked his pen and kept it back carefully in his pocket.
Mishty : Maan me apke liye coffee leke au?
Maan: hmm.. Adi tum kuch loge?
Adi: sir?
Maan: tea or coffee?
Adi: no sir,mera fast he.

As Mishty left,
Adi: sir Geet Handa is a complicated case. Ap ismey kyu padna chahte he?
Maan: I am buying a land which belongs to this girl's family. And she is missing. So i was just making sure ki kal koi problems na ho.
Adi : but sir Geet is an orphan.
Maan: wat ?
Adi: ha. Oh, may be u are talking about Handas. But Geet left them at the age of 14.
Maan: uskey parents?
Adi: Actually sir,her parents died in an accident when she was 4. Handas brought her up until the age of 14. They tortured her in many ways. But as she grew up, her cousin Brij tried to misbehave with her.

Maan clenched his fist in anger.
Adi: After that incident, Geet went to a rescue home and started to live by herself. She is a very bold and brave fighter.Its her hard work that brought her to the medical college.Even there she was bold enough to complaint against some big guns about ragging.More details are not available coz some powerful people are involved.
Maan: how did she disappear?
Adi: thats the sad part. Geet had got some scholarship to study aboard. A day before leaving she was on duty in the hospital. Some post-mortem case was there. She went to the mortuary to clear some formalities. After that no one saw her!

Maan sat there shocked...

PRECAP: Maan's flying cup of black coffee !! πŸ˜² πŸ˜‰

Hope U enjoyed this. πŸ˜Š

Do leave your comments. They help me to improve and write moreee... πŸ˜ƒ

Thank U all for your love and support... πŸ€—πŸ€—

NEXT :  PART 14 : page 78

PS : Check for updates in MaaneetFFs thread πŸ˜Š

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank You gals for the LIKEs and COMMENTs on PART  12  πŸ€—

Thats the fastest  response i have ever got... πŸ˜ƒ

This is for you:

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the lovely update
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update...loved it
precap sounds interesting...flying cupπŸ˜‰
update soon...
Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are my description of love 
You are my description of friend 
You are my description of everything 
You are my description of beginning to end...well i m eager to know about geet...and wat will happen when mishty faces geet...????? raichands are involved the reason behind geet's disappearnce...anyways continue soon tc...❀️