Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WHEN I OPEN MY EYES I SEE YOU
I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS 
YOU ARE MY HEART MY SOUL
I SEE U AROUND WHENEVER I NEED U 
YOU MAKE ME SMILE WHEN I AM SAD 
I FEEL SO BLESSED WHEN I HEAR YOUR VOICE...
YOUR THE ONE FOR ME...❤️LOVE U MISHTY❤️...NICE UPDATE...TC
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hii madhu
lovely update...
mishty is too cute and adorable
i simply lovve her...
and this ff is keeping me addicted and loving it to core
precap is interesting
will b waiting for next part
keep writing
lov u and ur ffs
reva

Hi reva...

Thank U for the comments...

Glad that u like this cutie mishty... 😳 

Will try my best to keep u addicted 😉 😆

Will update soon...

Luv U too...  🤗

madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomysunday

I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS 
YOU ARE MY HEART MY SOUL
YOUR THE ONE FOR ME...❤️LOVE U MISHTY❤️...NICE UPDATE...TC

Woww thats beautiful... 👏 👏

Thank U for the poem... 😃

madhubala123 thumbnail

Hi frnz...

Thank U for all the love and support 😊

Here is the next update...

PART 9

A magazine is kept at the table, Maan and Mishty standing on either side.
Maan: Cmon Mishty,just do it..try once more! Lift it, u can!
Mishty (frowning): bas Maan ab aur nhe hoga mujse. Subah se try kar rhe hu.
Maan: Subah se kaha,its only one hour and you are giving up already. Ye nhe chalega!
Mishty(murmuring): Pata nhe ye magazine ne inpe kya jaadu kiya he, subah se mere peeche pade he 'Mishty uthao isey' 'lift it try' huh! Agar mera bas chalta na to me..to me is magazine ko uthake phek deti !
She angrily stared at her enemy, the magazine!
To her astonishment, the magazine flew away to the window almost crushing its pages!

Mishty was too scared or may be shocked by her own power.She really didn't mean to hurt the poor magzine. She clutched Maan's elbow and asked him in a trembling voice,'Maan..apne wo dekha?'
Maan couldn't believe wat he just witnessed.He saw her murmuring to herself and staring at the magazine when it flew away with a force!
Maan held her hand with his.
Maan: Keep it back Mishty!
Mishty : par Maan!
Maan : if u can throw, u should bring it back.

Mishty concentrated her eyes on the magazine and then it came back to its original place obediently.

Mishty clapped her hands and jumped in excitement.She was thrilled by her newly found power.The knowledge that she can control the movement of things with her eyes amused Maan.He already knew her eyes have that divine power which has bewitched him,then how come those poor things find an escape.He smiled at his own thots.He persuaded her to read the magazine but she couldn't. Assuming that she may not be able to read English,he tried a Hindi newspaper.But she could only figure out the pictures not letters.

Mishty ran to the kitchen.
Mishty : Maan,aj me apke liye black coffee banaungi..
Maan: ok sahiba,as you wish.

With the command of her twinkling almond brown eyes she boiled the water,added coffee powder and a little sugar for him.
 Maan was never so excited to have his black coffee in his life. But this was special.His Mishty had made it especially for him.He had that pride of having his love all for himself.She didn't have anyone else other than him and he didn't want anyone else in his life.
He enjoyed each sip of the coffee though it was a bit sweeter than usual.But he loved it for she is the sweetest thing ever that happened in his life.

Maan was irritated by the evening. His Mishty who used to roam around him 24/7 is too busy today. She was highly excited by her new power like a child who got a new toy.She cleaned the whole house,decorated his room the way she liked. Even after all this,she was nowhere near him.She roamed all around the house moving everything that came on her way. Sometimes she would dictate the kites that the local children were flying up in the sky and sometimes she would close a tap leaking drops of water. Tired after a long time,she fell back on the couch. She picked the remote and switched ON the TV and started flipping the channel.Finally she decided to watch Tom and Jerry,laughing and almost rolling on the floor.
Maan was observing her standing at the door of the living room,his hands crossed over his chest.

Maan(self-thot): ye kya baat hui kal tak jo mishty mere agey peechey ghumti thi aj to uskey paas mere alawa baaki sabke liye time he.
He was startled by her voice.
Mishty : apki galti he.Its you who taught me this! Aur itney din ho gaye na mujhe yu koi kaam karte. isiliye to me wo sab kar rhe hu jo me chahti hu (she lukd at him cutely melting him instantly) waise apko kisne roka he? Ap chaho to mere sath TV dekh sakte he.
Maan(moving towards her): ek minute tumhe kaise pata ki me ye soch rha tha?
Mishty : i heard you!
Maan : par mene to kuch nhe kaha.
Mishty : cool! That means i can read your mind! Wow..kyu Mr.Khurana ab bachke kaha jaoge?

He sat beside her and pulled her closer making her fall on his chest.She could see the naughtiness playing in his eyes...

Maan: to tum mere mann ki har baat pad sakti ho na?
 Mishty : ha to?
Maan: to..ab batao na mere mann me kya he?

He rolled over her,making her lie beneath him.She didn't have to read his mind.The smirk on his lips,the spark in his eye were enough for her to know wats in his mind.
He leaned on her neck placing open mouth kisses and asked in a husky tone,'batao na Mishty..kya he mere mann me'

She blushed and smiled innocently. He kissed down her shoulder down upto her cleavage and bit there gently. She moaned out his name.He raised his face and lukd at her.Her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving up and down anticipating his next move.He kissed up her neck line and slightly brushed his lips on her.
Again he whispered seductively,'batao na mishty..umm kya soch rha hu me'
She wasn't in a state to reply and he enjoyed that.. As her lips parted he found his way in playing with her tongue biting her lips softly..devouring every corner of her lips. She responded to him and ripped open his shirt feeling his bare chest..
He scooped her in his arms and took her to his bed.

He got on her kissing her from head to toe..she could feel his throbbing manhood between her legs invoking some unknown sensation in her. She blinked her eyes and lukd at him partly in pleasure and partly confused.
Maan's hoarse voice and his warm breath created goosebumps in her body.
He continued as he enjoyed his effect on her.
Maan: mishty..if i can imagine you in watever clothes i like wat if i imagine u without them?
She lukd at him shockd and quickly pulled the spread over her as she realised he was stripping her with his eyes.
 A wild naughtiness played in her eyes as she unzipped his pants. But her eyes lukd down before she could remove his boxers.He smiled at her cute shyness after so much intimacy.The material of the spread was too thin and it did nothing to prevent him feeling every curve of her body... She gasped as she felt him rubbing his manhood between her legs still over the spread.She held him tighter pulling him closer to her.He snaked his arms around her waist and increased his pace.She moved her head sideways as she felt waves of pleasure engulfing her and twisted her legs around him.He still didn't move the spread and continued pleasuring her...he felt her petite figure tightening and she screamed out his name at her climax.He couldn't hold himself anymore and moaned into her lips as he took them to his..his muscles tensed and he could feel his own wetness as he hit his peak.They kissed staying in the same position and felt their bodies relaxing.Maan moved off her and lay beside her.They remained silent for a long time themselves realising what they had just done.And their eyes met and both could sense the need for each other.She moved into his arms and hugged him.Both of them knew they wanted each other as much as they were stopping themselves.
No words were said... They don't need any power to read each others mind.Their love had that power to know wat the other wanted.
The only thing she asked as her fingers made patterns on his chest was,'kyu Maan?'
Maan: I want you completely, Mishty! I want u completely and i am ready to wait till then.

She hugged him even tighter as she whispered,' I love you Maan!'
Maan: love you too Mishty...

Unaware that wat he loves more than his life may turn out a dream or vanish in seconds he concluded his heart to her...

She didn't know if she exists or not,but if she does she knew thats for him! For she exists only for him and he meant the world for her.

At this pure moment,what he knew was he is in love with his MYSTIQUE MISHTY!! 

I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS
YOU ARE MY HEART MY SOUL
YOUR THE ONE FOR ME...LOVE U MISHTY..
."

poem by Bloomysunday 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP: MISHTY FINDS ABOUT GEET!! 😲

HOPE U LIKE IT!!!

I think this is the longest and the most sensuous update of MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY so far.😳

Let me know if i have done justice.😊
Any suggestions for some more superhuman powers for Mishty?😉
I didn't want to go overboard. But if u want to see more of it,plz tell me.

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m THE happpiest one today i m the fiRst one to comment first time...luvd it to the core...

I LOVE WHEN YOU R AROUND 
         THIS TRUTH THAT I HAV FOUND 
         A VERY NEW FEELING I KNOW 
          MY LOVE IS PURE WHITE AS THE                            SNOW...CONTINUE SOOON TC
Edited by Bloomysunday - 12 years ago
madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomysunday

I m THE happpiest one today i m the fiRst one to comment first time...luvd it to the core...

I LOVE WHEN YOU R AROUND 
         THIS TRUTH THAT I HAV FOUND 
         A VERY NEW FEELING I KNOW 
          MY LOVE IS PURE WHITE AS THE                            SNOW...CONTINUE SOOON TC

Yeee u r the first even before my PMs 😊

Thank U dear for these wondeful lines... 😃 😃

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update dear so mishty finding about herself would be interesting to see what happens next
TanuDDian thumbnail
I really enjoyed...
Great update... 😳
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
amazing update...loved it to the core...Maan and Mishty are so much in love...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!😳 excellent update...very passionate & romantic ...I am speechless 😳☺️
precap also sounds very very interesting...please update soon...