Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i can say just 1 word...😊 AWESOME...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, wonderfull update. 
harshdb thumbnail

"For the first time Abhay saw fear in Maan Singh Khurana's eyes."

Oh god maan has gone to psychatrist?

Oh I don't like this but I think it is necessary for him

"Maan: Still,u didnt tell me anything about that fairy?"

I m so happy he called her a fairy not a ghost

Piya: its simple.luk,it is said that human body has nine shields.Even if a person dies,his/her shield may have the power to exist in this world. If these shields of an alive and dead person are equally strong and alike they can communicate with each other.

How do u know? Is it true or u created like that for the story??

Oh no pls don't make geet dead

A voice startled Maan,'ye bakwaas kar rhe he'

πŸ‘

Wow geet followed maan to pia

Wow so so beautiful pic of geet how did u get it….

she looks like

Ok! she is some supernatural but how dare she scare Maan Singh Khurana!!

Wow what an attitude  πŸ˜†

FOR THE PM

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshdb

Hey sweety I want to relive u from hard work to know  the film and tension that's why I m giving this reply' actually if this story based on the bhul bhulaya's Malayalam version'. the movie was very hit at that time (may be 10 years back) Bhul bhulaya was a remake for the kannada aptamitra and  Tamil movie chandramukhi which was dubbed in Telugu also these tamil and kannada movies remade from one Malayalam old movie with lil'changes in story line' and I don't know the movie name and the hero but the heroin is shobhana as in Jyothika's character (the dancer) in tamil'.. I hope this information will help u the rest pls find out through google search or from your kerala friends'''.

But I m not interested to search for the movie since I want to read it from madhu's story' she writes awesomely and gives unexpected  twists. Some times u even get the expected twists' but still I love reading like that' she is an awesome writer

And now I m hiding because all sandels and stones are coming on my way from madhu for leaking the secrete if what I said is right//// right madhu????

U c an thro what ever u get to your hand at that time because I deserved it'..   

I am flattered by your comments... πŸ˜³

This FF is not based on original of Bhul Bhulaiya. I said its a movie from the same director. Recently i came to know that this movie has been inspired by an English movie  πŸ˜†

Anyways, i have seen the malayalam version only...

I will try to present in a different way though πŸ˜³

madhubala123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshdb

"For the first time Abhay saw fear in Maan Singh Khurana's eyes."

Oh god maan has gone to psychatrist?

Oh I don't like this but I think it is necessary for him

"Maan: Still,u didnt tell me anything about that fairy?"

I m so happy he called her a fairy not a ghost

Piya: its simple.luk,it is said that human body has nine shields.Even if a person dies,his/her shield may have the power to exist in this world. If these shields of an alive and dead person are equally strong and alike they can communicate with each other.

How do u know? Is it true or u created like that for the story??

Oh no pls don't make geet dead

A voice startled Maan,'ye bakwaas kar rhe he'

πŸ‘

Wow geet followed maan to pia

Wow so so beautiful pic of geet how did u get it'.

she looks like

Ok! she is some supernatural but how dare she scare Maan Singh Khurana!!

Wow what an attitude  πŸ˜†

FOR THE PM

Thank U dear for the awesome comments

Will edit my reply later.

For now i have to rush to catch up the Onam special movies on telly  after updating the next part!!! πŸ˜³

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
madhubala123 thumbnail

Hi frnz,

It was a scary night yesterday and for the first time i experienced an earthquake . Thank God it wasnt that dangerous. πŸ˜Š

PART 5

He drove his car in the maximum speed.The events that took place since he came to Dehradun wasnt normal.So much was happening in just 3 days!
Suddenly a voice brought him out of his thots,' Maan!'
He lose control over the steering.The car skidded and came to a halt after sometime.
He stared angrily at the cause of all these disaster!
Maan: Why do u always give me a shock? Batake nhe a sakti?
Mishty bit her lips innocently.

Mishty: Sorry Maan,ap theek to ho?
Maan: ya.
Mishty: dekhiye,me bas apse ye kehne ayi thi ki me apko chodkar nhe ja sakti.I have only u in this whole world.Ap hi ho jiske zariye apne apko pehchan sakti hu.Plzz.. Mujhe apney se dur mat kariye..
Maan: Mishty,dnt worry.Chahe tum duniye me kahi pe bhi ho,i vl find u and i wont let u go until then.
Mishty: Sachi?
Maan: hmm...
She hugged him in excitement sending shivers down his spine.The feelings that she evoked in him with her touch was unexplainable...was she some seductive fairy who was attracting him like a moth to fire...Little did he care,for all he could was to hug her back...

They parted and he noticed the blush that had formed in her cheeks.He lukd away stopping his urge to kiss them.This was really weird for him.He is attracted to a supernatural being,leaving all those females of his species.The rest of the drive was in silence.

They reached home. Maan rested on the couch tryin to relax his confused mind.He opened his eyes and saw mishty staring at him.
Maan: kya hua?

She shrugged her shoulder.
Maan ran his hand back on his hair.Watever she is,its his privacy, his tranquility thats being intruded.And he cant do anything about her.She is a creature of free-will..out of his control.He got up and was leaving to his room when she followed him.
Maan: Are u goin to accompany me in the washroom also?

Mishty blushed and nodded for a no.He smirked and left.

Mishty(self-talk): tu bhi na,wo madad karna chahte he aur tu unhe pareshan kar rhe he.Subah se kuch khaya tak nhe unhone isliye chidchide ho gaye he.Ha..waise kal raat ko bhi chid gaye the.Par halat bhi to aise he.Chalo unke liye kuch banati hu.

Maan was in the washroom when he heard her scream,' Maan..Maan..jaldi ayiye yeha..'

He rushed to the kitchen immediately.He found her staring at infinity with shock,disbelief and pain.It was like pricking his heart with 1000 needles!

Maan:kya hua mishty?
Mishty: wo..wo..me...

She pointed towards the utensils and tried to lift a bowl.But her hands went pass through the bowl,she couldnt lift it!
Mishty: ..Maan me koi cheez nhe chu sakti.
Maan lukd at her painfully.It was clear,she had been a human thats why she wantd to do normal things.
Maan:nhe mishty,if u can touch me u should be able to touch it.Try! Try again..
She tried to lift the bowl several times but was helpless! Tears rolled down her eyes.He went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder comforting her.She rested her head on his chest and her hands wrapped around his waist.

Maan: Calm down mishty.Keep tryin..hmm?
Mishty:umm...

She wiped her tears and suddenly she jumped back closing her eyes.

Maan: kya hua?
Mishty(pointing at him,her eyes closed): khuli he.
He lukd at his shirt.Ofcourse the first two buttons are left open.
She opened her eyes as he didnt reply.
Maan(luking at his shirt): ha to?
Mishty: wo nhe,apki pant ki zip khuli he!

Maan immediately covered himself and turned around.She supressed her smile as he blushed and closed his fly.😳

Maan:emm..dekho tum ye rehne do,me khana bana lunga.Aur tum change kar lo.Kal se inhi kapdo me ho.

Mishty:lekin me kaise?

Maan: rasta he.According to Piya,i am imagining u.So u should be dressed according to my imagination!

He was having his breakfast when she sat with him in a beautiful green suit.

Mishty: Maan wats ur plan? I mean to find me?
Maan: Can u remember anything related to u? The place you belong to? Any face u remember anything?
Mishty: nhe...kuch bhi nhe...
Maan: try..try hard!
Mishty: i am..but i cant!

Maan: U speak Hindi.Wat if u belong to this place only!

He showed her the newspaper.
Maan: Read it and try to recollect any place or any name you could relate to.
She lukd at the paper and then at him perplexed.
Mishty: I cant read.

Maan shook his head in disappointment.
Maan: Are u sure u are human?
She made a baby face and turned her head away.
Maan: ok! Mishty,i didnt mean to hurt u...Kuch to yaad karo..
Mishty: me koshish kar to rhe hu par nhe ho rha.
Maan: Concentrate on urself and try..

She closed her eyes as if in pain.
He clutched her hand with his.
Maan: lets go out.Kya pata bahar jake tumhe kuch yaad aye...
He took her to a shopping mall.
Maan: kya tum yeha pehle kabhi ayi ho?

She shook her head for no.
Maan: This wont work.Try to recollect!
The sales girl replied,'But sir,me to yeha pichle 6 months se kaam kar rhe hu!'
An embarassed Maan lukd at the girl,'oh! Its ok.I was just thinking something.'
As he moved,Mishty couldnt stop giggling.

Maan(shouted): Tumhe hasi (he closed his eyes and whispered) tumhe hasi a rhe he,huh?
Mishty:nhe..
Maan:nhe?
Mishty:ha..
Maan:ha?
Mishty: ap hamesha mujhe darate kyu ho?
He lukd away and shook his head.

He got into a ladies wear showroom with her.
Maan: yeha kabhi ayi ho?
She was luking at the kurtis in amusement! Her eyes were twinkling and she lukd like an enthusiastic kid.
 Maan was lost in her gestures..her almond brown eyes..her smile...

His trance was broken when a sales girl asked him,' Do u want that kurti?'
Maan: hmm? Nhe wo bas me...

Mishty was laughing at his plight.An enraged Maan held her wrist and dragged her to the lift.As the door closed,he pinned her to the wall.He stood dangerously close to her.
Maan: Kyu? Bohat acha lag rha he tumhe mujhe pareshan karke? Dusro ke nazro me mujhe pagal banake? Huh... Galti to meri he jo bina soche tumhe yeha le aya! Arey tum najane kis liye mere paas ayi ho? Tumhari ye bholi ankhe,ye masoom chehra ye sab dikhava he! U are tryin to trap me! U are some evil spirit who is trying to seduce me! U are a ghost or some fairy! God knows what! Tum jo bhi ho apni duniya me nhe reh sakti? Kyu meri zindagi barbaad karne ayi ho?

His words stabbed her heart...The bitterness was too much for her.She couldnt take it anymore...He is the only ray of hope for her but when he has despised her,how could she count on him? More than him talking low of her,it was this fear that her presence would ruin his life that bothered her much.
Endless tears rolled down her eyes...Her tears had melted his anger and he realised his folly.He was taking out his frustration on her! His mishty who had no clue about herself and he had mercilessly hurt her with his rudeness!

But it was too late. She pushed him back and got out of his hold.
She pierced out through the lift while he helplessly knockd at the door and shouted,'Mishty..mishty meri baat to suno..mishty!

The lift opened at ground floor and he ran out luking for her. She was nowhere to be seen!
He stood there in disappointment.

Where in the earth would he luk for her?? He doesnt even know her name! All that he could utter was,'Mishty!'
Will her wounds be mended?
Will she ever come back or will remain as a 'mystique mishty' to him???
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
PRECAP:

Abhay : I cant believe this! Maan, U should be happy that she is gone! 

NOTE :I wont be updating for the next few days coz its Onam. πŸ˜³

Will be regular from next week πŸ˜Š

Happy Onam to all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Comment...

NEXT : PART 6/7 : page 32

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
harshdb thumbnail

ADVANCED WISHES ...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update dear continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part...

misty left...poor maan...now how will he find her...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
earthquake :hope u r fine
update was awesum
poor Maan
update soon
Happy Onam