Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Osm Post HundmaπŸ‘πŸΌ
I was not able to come here for a very long time so didn't new that people here are taking up this like THIS  ! LOL
well when i was watching i knew she will take up the money and why not ? thats the only way left man ! she have to think of her Father's health not of Arnav's feelings !! 
Sooo All is good πŸ˜Š

-amnah
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaz01

Ppl love ASR...i get it😳

Ppl love Barun...oh trust me i get that...he drives me crazy too!! 😳😳😳 

Ppl are willing for khushi to fall in love with him while he continues his never-ending tirade with her...thats where i draw the line...πŸ˜•

ASR and Baruns portrayal of him is Brilliant πŸ‘..but thats one side of the argument...aur baaki?? insaaniyat naam ki koi chiz hai ya nahi yaar!!!

Hnestly if we had a guy like that who spewed venom on us and accuses us of having dheela characters and willing to do ANYTHING for money the whole time...we would go back home and mentally feel like punching the daylights out of him 😑...cribb about him to our friend and siblings...

and yet here some of us expect khushi to FALL IN LOVE with him...acha joke tha!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree!!
if any guy do something like this with me i will make him cry his lungs out ultimately!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

well said.πŸ‘ completely agree.

thanx dear πŸ˜›
eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajan_amna

Osm Post HundmaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I was not able to come here for a very long time so didn't new that people here are taking up this like THIS  ! LOL
well when i was watching i knew she will take up the money and why not ? thats the only way left man ! she have to think of her Father's health not of Arnav's feelings !! 
Sooo All is good πŸ˜Š

-amnah

thanx sweety πŸ˜³

so i will assume this post updated you a little πŸ˜†

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hundma

thanx sweety πŸ˜³

so i will assume this post updated you a little πŸ˜†

LOL it did Completelyyy πŸ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you.
I think when he gave her the money, it was hisaab barabar because for one thing she worked for a couple of days in ASR enterprise but Arnav never gave her the money for the number of days she worked.
So yeah, this time it's equal.
lostlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

your post's words are golden

so valuable
you are right 😊
khushi choose the true way
which is the happiness of her family
and arnav is true because he choose the happiness for his sister too
so sometimes we see the dark side of trouble
the wost thing in it
but if we see again we will find  the small shinig side of the trouble
that we can use it 4 the others happiness😊
and that what khushi did πŸ‘
if  i were in her shoes i would do like her
life doesn't gives you always sweets
sometimes life make you taste the sour part of her 
even if we don't want πŸ˜•

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx fr dis positive post...some of us are  in minority nw a days wid only some positive posts..πŸ˜†..

i alwaz try to post d same...dt y do we mk a big issue out of evrythin...

nythin dey show sum or d others alwaz hv probs wid it...

infact i lk d fact dt show doesnt hv all goody goody characters n dey show d characters being practical rather dn jus stuck to der principles or belives which is nt possible in life...in real life...πŸ‘πŸΌ

lk u said khushi is becoming matured nw...she is realizing hw life cant b lived alwaz on our own terms... how according to d circumstances we need to mold our principles n cant stay by dem all d time...dis is wat life teaches us...

at d same time i lk hw dey r not showin ASR as sum abv human character..rather shown him human..n practical in todays world...evry1 knws dt money hs mre power nw a days...nt in terms of personal life bt professionally yes it does...n sumwer dwn d line if 1 is doin professionally well dn personal life also sees its effects...he too must hv sn dt wen he ws nthin...nt d ASR he is nw...so may he hs set his own different perceptions n ideologies based on his past...

nyway 1ce agn a very good post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hundma

i agree!!
if any guy do something like this with me i will make him cry his lungs out ultimately!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

How ?

eiliyafatima thumbnail

wow u did ask a really nice question πŸ˜†

well all i have to do is to put my evil cap on or watch SP serials VAMPS N VILLIANS all day n night and...*Bingo* i may get the idea of how to do that πŸ˜‰

i hope u get what m trying to sayπŸ˜›