Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gutky

@ sari di: yup di TIME n circumstances teaches everything.. infact most of the girls here evolves after their marriage only. πŸ˜† Earlier I was a free girl with no responsibility but today I have to think twice before I could agree to make any commitments... I think it's a mixture of boon and a bane feeling. Boon because now I've actually started my journey as a wife 😳 πŸ˜ n bane coz  with his beautiful relation comes hell out of responsibilities too🀒 but no problem slowly I'm getting habituated to it n very soon I'll start working too so that even i can learn to  IGNORE πŸ˜Ž n as u said its high time I change my perspective.. Now a days akshi ko defend karma is like..🀬  Again main culprit Dimri for not showing rational thinking n spoiling each character on a daily basis.. first naitik, akshi, varsha, dj, nandini, g3 n now even rashmi..😲 πŸ˜•

@ charu di: exactly di no matter how hard we try we can never change anybody's attitude n thinking (no point its akshi or payal its all in vain)  n hence instead of squabbles better we opt other possible options available..πŸ˜› n thanks di for the huge compliment.. chalo finally humari soch mil hi gayi.. πŸ€— but to be honest with u  whenever I read ur comments I somehow start thinking practical n philosophical too  πŸ˜† but di I think u're getting me wrong.. my MIL is certainly way farrr better than g3..πŸ₯± atleast she listens to me properly n let me do things my way.. she never poke her nose in my matter.. n happily agrees to almost all things i wish and ask for πŸ‘ haan woh baat alag hai ki hum donno ki soch kabhi milti nahi.. generation gap u see..🀣

thx Vini, but i feel our thinking match coz we face similar problems..even my mil is nowhere close to gayitri, she can be sweet n she can be bitter...difference  came in me, i learnt to be tolerant , at the same time, i learnt to reply back πŸ˜† in these yrs of my marriage...i dun talk tht much n my mil is just the opposite..one fine day she's telling me "jo log bolte nahi toh andar se zahreeele hote hai"..imagine πŸ˜† i told her ke if everyone starts speaking  their  minds then no family can live in harmony...it only happens when 1 person speaks n 1 listens...n after a few mins i gave a pat on my back for this πŸ˜† i'll not deny that if i changed, a major role was played by my hubby too...

i believe that being selfless like akshara is also being selfish..we see our happiness in other's happiness but isn't it making us happy, which is the ultimate goal?maate is nowhere being close to selfless...if she's serving others , it's making her happy toh she's doing it for her happiness...as far as understanding with naitik is concerned, what she expects from naitik, the same is expected by naitik also...kiski baat maani jayegi, ye sabko pata hai πŸ˜† for a succesful marriage, one person HAS to be sacrificing, otherwise no solution will be worked out..in naksh's case, it's always naitik...n i'm proud to say tht πŸ˜› lets be honest, he is sacrificing bec. HIS family is a jerk, he knows it that's why he has to shut up 
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago