geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
chotu update
1janamashtami pooja prep going on ,maataji soft towards roli and announces that new wed will do aarti, prem's kurta arrives, jamna calls to talk to roli,tell her the good news that she cleared enterance exam , roli want to go back to vrindavan to save simar any more troubles, but jamna told her collage is in delhi itself so no need to come home.

2roli dont want to study in delhi but jamna want her to study in the best collage, so they aggreed that roli will study in delhi,  all congratulated roli for admission, collage is just close to their house, simar ask prem to attend the aarati with her, prem said no,simar gave him lecture why he is punishing his family for her lies.

3prem dint anwer her and leaves,chachi catches him, prem said he got urgent work and he will come back in 10-15 min,simar's letter dropped in flower basket and a worker guy gave it to pari, pari thought what is in it, she was about to read it, maataji scolded pari to get naariyal,cheery comes with her new suit, and letter is left their, a worker keep dahi handi on it, at vrindavan bua jamna veena all missining the girls...

4maataji ask for prem, chachi explain he will come at aarti, simar start pooja,letter agin fall on floor, aarti is due and prem is missing.
precap...simar says aakhir aapne mujhe maaf kar hi diya, prem said no, i can never forgive you, i came here for my family as my family matters to me a lot..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice. It is CVs plan to have the letter found in 2021. By then, Mataji will join Daddu, the store brand will be Daddumataji. Buaji will be in assisted living and Jamna will be in vanvaas. India forum will install its interplanetary server on the moon.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Roli now permanently in Prem's home...want to know what is she going to study?