Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Chlahov. :) 

The previous M.E gave them TRP's above 2.0 when Dev was going to be declared as the next RP. However, this M.E failed to do so. Is it a surprise? Although heavy promotions were done...the promos were showing two brides and Dev stuck between. What would have been the first reaction of audience? And although the M.E was better, the  episode didn't garner much ratings unfortunately because audience would be tired of this hide and seek game of 'Who becomes who's husband/wife' I remember it was after Rohan-Rads marriage M.E that the ratings started seriously dipping for the show! That itself should have set the bells ringing for the channel/ makers. 

Kanha alone knows what they are upto. 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Looks like CB increased...is there a way to check the complete list as well? Just to compare and see if we have supassed any other show?
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chipak

Thnaks Chalhov for GECs...Zee is strange channel with strange people heading it..when its  performing (on no. 3) they on their on ivory towers not focusing on back performers inlcuding CB and thats why no promos of show or leads and now when its down they are in panic mode..then ready to slash its shows one by one😕  For Cbs sake i wis zee to perform better

Btw what is CSF 15+ (certain age group???) trp?? ME did not garner the expected numbers of above 2...

Seema if you see my earlier posts I have given there that CSF 15+ is all india Females age group 15+ categrory and there are lots of categories but dont ask me the details as its a vast topic this category I took because the serials are mostly watched by women and the category which the rankings are taken is all India all categories all age groups
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks chalhov.. good to hear cb ratings are increasing!!!!
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks chalhov ...

- disappointing that the ME results are so low - so they did not pull any new audience in ... they were pitted against Big TV awards which was advertised heavily ...   wonder why they did the back to back repeat - dont know how much of an impact that had on the TRPs and how they would consider the ratings for those

their core audience seems to have watched the ME and stayed on to watch the rest of the week
AlldBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sony is No. 2 second time in a row

Indiantelevision.com Team

(31 August 2011 7:55 pm)

MUMBAI: Even as viewers were watching a bigger drama unfold on news channels with Anna Hazare holding ground at Ramlila Maidaan and the Government in the Parliament, the Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) didn't lose there share of viewership.

Sony Entertainment Television (Set) continued to be the second most-watched GEC, according to TAM data for the week ended 27 August (Hindi speaking markets ,4+, C&S) Though the channel lost 3 GRPs (gross rating points), it still ended the week with 242 GRPs, well above Colors (228 GRPs in the week).

For Set, good news is that KBC is maintaining an average TVR of 4+, while its fiction shows - Bade Acche Lagte Hain (4.11), Crime Petrol, C.I.D. and Saas bina Sasural - are also getting good viewership numbers.

Star Plus, the numero uno channel, closed the week with 299 GRPs (last week 297). Star Plus' Saathiya Saath Nibhaana (7 pm show) is leading the shows chart with 5.6 TVR.

Zee TV, which has now slipped to fourth position, remained the only channel which saw a fall in GRPs. The channel lost 14 GRPs from its last week's tally and has registered 180 GRPs in the week.

Sab, meanwhile, remained unscathed at 128 GRPs, while Imagine TV closed with 75 GRPs (76 in previous week).

Star One and Sahara One closed the week with 32 and 31 GRPs respectively.

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for sharing chalhov
its decreased but cb's increased so good sign and zee should realize it soon ,no off for cb na.
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov, happy to see the increase in CB ratings.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Check the CB timings , perhaps there is repeat of CB at 11.30 pm   also...May be zee has started. now ...  Edited by Neerjaa - 12 years ago
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Sony at the No. 2 spot for second consecutive week

While Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) has witnessed a downfall in its TRPs over the previous week (5.24 TVR), it continues to lead the 8.30 pm band across all GECs. It is the highest-rated show on Sony, with a TVR of 4.84.

With a loss of 3 GRPs, Sony, the flagship Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) from the MSM stable, continues to be at the No. 2 spot with 242 GRPs for the week ended August 27. The channel's relative share has, however, seen a minor upswing from 19 per cent to 19.2 per cent.

While Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) has witnessed a downfall in its TRPs over the previous week (5.24 TVR), it continues to lead the 8.30 pm band across all GECs. It is the highest-rated show on Sony with a TVR of 4.84.

Bade Achche Lagte Hai, with a TVR of 4.11 and part of the Top 10 list, has also helped the channel to sustain its No. 2 position for the second consecutive week.

Star Plus, meanwhile, continues to rule the roost with 299 GRPs (297 GRPs in Week 34) in its kitty. Its relative share has also moved up from 23 per cent to 23.6 per cent during the week.

At No. 3, Colors has seen a 4 point drop to end the week with 228 GRPs in its kitty. Its relative share is, however, stable at 18 per cent.

Zee TV, at No. 4, has dropped further down the GRP ladder to garner 180 GRPs in Week 35. The channel's GRPs stood at 194 in Week 34. Its relative share has also seen a dip - from 15 per cent to 14.2 per cent.

Fifth in the line-up, SAB TV is stable at 128 GRPs but its relative share has moved up from 9.9 per cent to 10.1 per cent.

Imagine TV, at No. 6, is one GRP down over the previous week, garnering 75 points. Its relative share is consistent at 5.9 per cent.

STAR One and Sahara One occupy the seventh and eighth spots respectively. STAR One is at 33 GRPs, while its relative share is 2.6 per cent. Sahara One, meanwhile, with 31 GRPs in its pocket, has secured a relative share of 2.4 per cent. STAR Utsav and DD1 have garnered 26 GRPs and 20 GRPs respectively. The relative shares of the two, meanwhile, stand at 2 per cent and 1.6 per cent.

Saathiya Saath Nibhana (Star Plus) leads the list of the 10 most-watched programmes, clocking a TVR of 5.62, followed by Balika Vadhu (Colors) and Kaun Banega Crorepati (Sony) with TVRs of 5.27 and 4.84, respectively.

The fourth most-watched programme is Pavitra Rishta with 4.5 TVR. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (4.18 TVR) and Bade Achche Lagte Hain (4.11 TVR) follow next.

Uttaran, Pratigya, Sasural Simar Ka and Hero Saregamapa Lil Champs are also a part of the Top 10 list.

Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago