Proclamation of Loved Ones: "Open Ur Eyes"

Posted: 12 years ago

Deepu-Renu

It's a known fact….boys are momma's prince and gals are daddy's princess. Today when Renu broke down in front of her Dad……Deepu cud not hold onto his emotions that flooded his heart n it didn't care whether he was a male (as they say….males normally don't let their tears falls so easily) n he let those emotions take a weeping fall from his eyes. He held onto the drowning Renu who really had lost all hopes of love…laughter n joy. She was getting sucked into the darkness from where she cud see no horizons….no sunshines neither the reflections of her own pure n pristine heart.

Deepu stood no different to any Dad in this world who loves his child to no ends and protects it from all the evil that endangers it. He comforted Renu and told her that he is right there with her…always n foreva…..that she shud fear no one nor shud she hide away from anyone for she is his fairy princess drapped in the most glowing heart n a gorgeous beauty. He assured her that like always……her daddy will set everything right for her and that hope is the most priceless gift of God whose threads begin from us and the knots are tied at his venue.

It was the most profound moment to see this father-daughter bonding as the father proclaims to his daughter: "Open Ur Eyes my child…..its still not yet over"!!😳😳

Anant-Nimisha

World's one of the most scared bond is that of a brother n sister. It's a very unique bond between a male n a female that is gifted by God. Brothers may do several wrong themselves…..including at times…fiddling around with other gals….but when its their sister in question….they will immediately stand in the opposite fence with their protective shields against all the appending swords towards their lovely sister. They may argue…they may fight…..but wen the reasons for the tears in their sister's eyes is someone else rather than themselves…….they'd be the first ones to wipe em off too. Sisters are no different. The love n care they have for their brothers is indecipherable. Despite growing up with the fact they are the birds of a different nest that will one day fly away to its real niche…..she maintains pieces of her feathers amongst her most loved ones so her essence can never be lost from its original  nest. Today…Anant n Nimisha were these very examples of this scared n beautiful bond between a brother n sister.

As Anant approached a dejected n scorned Nimisha in the hopes to provide her comfort n caring shoulder to cry upon, he was lead into a world of bitter truth by Nimisha that awaits for him tomorrow. While versing out her suffocation in the kingdom of rules n regulations……she forced open that dormant part of Anant's eyes that prolly cud never have been activated till it was rather late. Navya means a lot to Anant n this fact is no alien for Nimisha but the kind of life that she has lived in her nest of childhood will only become a curse for Navya n in turn for her brother if does not speak today.

No….she was not really sympathizing with Navya…..she was rather empathizing with her future that will be directly proportional to Anant.

It was a moment of enigma to witness Nimisha take Anant into the upcoming world of reality as she proclaims to her brother: "Open Ur Eyes my dear brother…the reality awaits you"!!😳😳

Rab Raakha,

Shilpa 🤗🤗

PS. On The Request of many readers, below are the links of all my previous posts for Navya

Previous Diary Entry Posts

Anant's 1st Diary Entry
AnYa Hum Tum Diary Entries
Navya's Diary Entry 2
Anant: Kaisi Majbooriyan
Navya's Entry: Emotional Zoo
AnYa Hum Tum Diaries: Kehdo Tum Ho Meri
Diary Entries: Navya, Meeta and Anant
Diary Entries: Ya Rabba
Navya Diary Entries: Tera Chehra
Anant Diary Entry: The Cruelity of Time

Other Non Diary Navya Posts

Nayi Soch...Nayi Dhadkan
Fears of Emotions
Letters Of Maple Leaves
Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi
The Difference Between Reality n TV
Hum Kadam Tere Sang
Anant to Navya: I Breathe In You
The Quiet Calms Before The Next Storms
Letters of Liquid Pearls
A Smile In Distress
And The Truth Endures Yet Again
Come Let's Build Bridges
A Weapon Called Motherhood

Lovely post Shilpa...I loved renu-papa's scenes...no one like your dad to fall back on when you need it...❤️
Hey Shilpa🤗..
got to read your post finally😃...i am glad todays epi, gave you a reson to write..i loved your title.."open your eyes"..
I agree..Daughtes are always daddy's princess and they go weak when they see their princess crying..Deepu is no different..i have seen that fatherly love in him whenever any of her daughter are in pain..be it navya's picnic time or Renu's trouble for now..that support and love from Deepu is what will give strength to Renu..every daughter relies and needs that supposrt from a dad..I am so happy..the way Deepu's character is being portrayed..it is so close to reality..

Nimi--..she is an eye-opener for Anant..she is directly tring to grab anant's attention to the truth..that he is probably over looking...she understands navya's importance inAnant's life and wishes that her brother gets his love..but at the same time as you said..she wants anant to see the future and act rgt now..to avaid the sufferings for Nvya..

you have described both the relation so nicely..
loved your post as usual👏..and thanks for the link of your other posts..it is great to have them all at one place...

beautifully written Shilpa...

Many a times a daughter needs dad - even after getting married! ...  the strength the hope your dad can give you - no one can! I miss my dad a lot at times - he left us way too early!

Anant-Nimi share beautiful bond - Nimi's reality check to Anant was much needed - again! Hoping this continues, hoping they get more conversations... and discussions to find solutions to many issues they'll both be facing! Hope they support each other in other's trying time!

Shilpa, good post, and loved u r description.

Renu-deepu was very sweet, and it is proved that deepu is after all not a hitler, but a very sweet father

Nimisha and anant: nice way the cvs have found to get anant  realise about the harsh realities he is going to face tommorow. Nimisha, has already taken for granted that navya and anant will be married, which by itself is a big task to achieve.

Originally posted by navyaalex8

Lovely post Shilpa...I loved renu-papa's scenes...no one like your dad to fall back on when you need it...❤️

hey sweets...
thank u for the reply...
Deepu-Renu's scene was just so poignant n profound...No one like parents in this big wide world. Its true as they say...God cannot be everywhere n thus he sends himself in the form of our parents...
Daddy stood the true "hero" of his little gal who knew no bounds to reach out to and was dissolving into nothingness as she saw her little glass globe of matrimony breaking into pieces. He patted her back n wrapped her with his blanket of assurance that all will be well...Just so endearing!!!!😳😳
Originally posted by barbie2011

Hey Shilpa🤗..
got to read your post finally😃...i am glad todays epi, gave you a reson to write..i loved your title.."open your eyes"..
I agree..Daughtes are always daddy's princess and they go weak when they see their princess crying..Deepu is no different..i have seen that fatherly love in him whenever any of her daughter are in pain..be it navya's picnic time or Renu's trouble for now..that support and love from Deepu is what will give strength to Renu..every daughter relies and needs that supposrt from a dad..I am so happy..the way Deepu's character is being portrayed..it is so close to reality..

Nimi--..she is an eye-opener for Anant..she is directly tring to grab anant's attention to the truth..that he is probably over looking...she understands navya's importance inAnant's life and wishes that her brother gets his love..but at the same time as you said..she wants anant to see the future and act rgt now..to avaid the sufferings for Nvya..

you have described both the relation so nicely..
loved your post as usual👏..and thanks for the link of your other posts..it is great to have them all at one place...

Hey Urmi...
Deepu is such an adorable character...the more I see his interactions with various members of his household, the more my belief seems to affirm that whenever he will find out about Navya...he will once again shine out as the true "hero" for Navya as well...n indeed udnerstand her n trust her choice rather than acting hyperly like Meeta. Infact I feel he will really be upset with Meeta when he finds out that Meeta even hid Navya's story from him or didnt let her open up to her dad when she was ready to...I somehow think that Deepu is going to be very hurt by his own wife for not truly knowing her husband n having faith in him...
Today he was truly brilliant as "The Daddy" who was there at the first cry of his child...

Nimisha is such a charm I swear...The gal was the first one to knock sense into him when he began having feelings for Navya...when he needed navya the most to revive from his almost dead scenario (when he first said ILU) ...when he was being insensitive to Navya's family stance n wanting ehr to pick up his calls despite the abandoning from Meeta in Kanpur n now she is all set to show him the kinda world he so obliviously is thinking of bringing Navya into.
M glad CVs used the right person to knock this sense into him coz no one better than his own sister ...a current living female of the house...who can tell him the kinda of life the remaining n the new females will face in that looney clan...Anant needs to wake up n smell the beans...

Thanks for the reply once again sweets 🤗
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by spdp

beautifully written Shilpa...

Many a times a daughter needs dad - even after getting married! ...  the strength the hope your dad can give you - no one can! I miss my dad a lot at times - he left us way too early!

Anant-Nimi share beautiful bond - Nimi's reality check to Anant was much needed - again! Hoping this continues, hoping they get more conversations... and discussions to find solutions to many issues they'll both be facing! Hope they support each other in other's trying time!

hey sweetyyy..
Firstly...m really a sorry to hear about ur loss...May God be with u n his soul!!!

The relationship of a parent-child is unbreakable n no other bond have the capacity to break this bond...not even marriage...and gals esp...look out to their parents more after their marriage...for support...for understanding...for idealism and even for that love n warmth that they miss out on while not being under their sheild. When Renu mentioned the other day how weird she feels to realize the change in equation of this relationship between parent-child...she did really know that no matter wat...no matter who leaves away from their side...a parent will always be by their child's side...the lady today will always be her daddy's little princess...

Anant is very naive...very innocent...n as we all call him a mandbuddhi...in his rosy dreams...he does not realize the thorns that are accompaning it and Nimi today made him realize just that...its a matter of time that Anant truly realises the worth of wat she was saying today n acts on it b4 its too late!! Anant-Nimi scenes are always a pleasure to watch n m glad CVs are bringing them back...

thank u for the reply 🤗
though I am yet to watch the episode but your beautiful entry pushes me to check it out...Deepak has always been considerate to his daughters...meeta ma is only portraying him a draculla kinds whenever a problem popes up...God only knows why she thinks she has super power to tackle all the problems alone❓ and coming to nimisha well a girl living in restrictions only can explain what freedom is all about and when a person like navya who has lived life apparently totally different from the one she had in loony house she is the best person to point out the hardships in store for the lovey dovey couple...daughter-daddy and brother-sister relation both of them are strong pillars of your life which gives you strength to fight the tough times...and renu-deepak, anant-nimisha are playing their part perfectly to bring these relations to reality...
Originally posted by ashakd

Shilpa, good post, and loved u r description.

Renu-deepu was very sweet, and it is proved that deepu is after all not a hitler, but a very sweet father

Nimisha and anant: nice way the cvs have found to get anant  realise about the harsh realities he is going to face tommorow. Nimisha, has already taken for granted that navya and anant will be married, which by itself is a big task to achieve.

Hey Asha...(they call u antar yami right??😉😆)
Thank u for ur charan at my post...I feel humbled🤗...

Deepu is like every other father...a coconut!!...Hard n dark from the outside but white n soft in the inner most...Fathers in actual fact are even more emotional than mothers but its in their nature to protect that soft side of them with a covering of hard layer over it but they will unleash this layer n reveal their softness...when n where situations call for it esp if its to do with their child. Deepu is no different...he left his hard outer covering out the bedroom door the moment he entered n provided his softness n warmth of his white n sweet heart to his daughter today n how endearing was that sight!

CVs have really utilised this bro-sis bond well n m glad it was nimi who showed Anant the reality of tomo...no better than a young...similar aged female in that house can better tell Anant the kinda of life he will be bringing Navya into...Hope Anant realizes the depth of wat she meant to say!!
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago