Sensational South

Mankatha Movie Review - Page 3

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ravi.

Ama naan periya Sun Pictures promotion pannikirathuku 🀣

Hey Ravi i know u will say this on Sun Pictures tat is why i said u like tat..πŸ˜ƒ wat i thought tat u said.. super da...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
A fan Speak about Mankatha Reviews

"I saw the internet review of this movie except rediff and sify other site given review for mankatha as superb, and awesome movie ..etc. After the review found in sify and rediff i came to know this site has given review for vengai , sura and villu mass masala entertainer, which makes bad taste in my mouth"
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ravi.

A fan Speak about Mankatha Reviews

"I saw the internet review of this movie except rediff and sify other site given review for mankatha as superb, and awesome movie ..etc. After the review found in sify and rediff i came to know this site has given review for vengai , sura and villu mass masala entertainer, which makes bad taste in my mouth"

Oh tats great on Mankatha..πŸ‘
sahi. thumbnail
My Review of Mankatha

I just watched Mankatha yesterday it was simply outstanding movie πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love the interval block where Thala panned with the chess board to steal the money from his team mates that scene was amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Basically the first half of Mankatha is focus establishing all the character of the movie and plans for the robbery and succeded on the robbery πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Second half of Mankatha is focused on double crossing game with each of the character and in the end who get the money is the rest of the story πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Everyone did a great job πŸ‘ Thala did a wonderful job and Thala rocks in Mankatha till the end he live as Vinayak the baddie who will do anything for money, money, money πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thala scores in his acting, comedy and also dance πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—Arjun, Vaibhav, Premji, Ganesh, and Mahath all of them done a great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Trisha only come for 20 - 25 minutes and she vanished after some minutes in the second half but she did her part very well  😳 😊 But Lakshmi Rai get more screen space than Trisha and Lakshmi comes till the end πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Yuvan Shankar Raja background score is excellent πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Mankatha is a Venkat prabhu direction game he done a wonderful job πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I couldn't able to find any minus on the film because I love the film πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I didn't expect such a good twist in climax it was unpredictable 😲😲😲 Hint about the climax twist Kettavan kadaisilayum Kettavanthan Nallavan Kadaisila patha avanum Kettavanthaan" Ennoda Hint purinchatha??? 🀣🀣🀣

Don't miss the bloopers at the end it was amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thala bloopers la sema comedy panraru
🀣🀣🀣  Again and Again Don't miss the bloopers  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Verdict: Thala 50 Kandippa 150 Days Odum... πŸ˜‰ Mankatha Da... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Ravi. - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks for the review Ravi..πŸ‘
NerdBuster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the review guys :) the movie sounds really good. will definitely watch it :)

this guy kinda looks like George Clooney (to me) LOL :)
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw "Mankatha" too!!

All I can say is "Expect the Unexpected."

I was not much of an Ajith fan...saw the movie only for the hype...but with this movie, he makes you take notice of him...and he does with style!

I liked his "George Clooney"s look...Ajith looks his age...is not afraid to admit it...and he breathes life into his Vinayak Mahadevan character.

My two favourite scenes:
1. The scene just before the interval.
2. The scene just before the movie ends.

My favourite song:
Vaada bin laada...sounds good and looks good too...

I grew up watching some of his movies...including "Aasai" and "Kadhal Kottai"...I liked his romantic movies...
But I thought Ajith messed up completely in the climax scene of "Kadhal Kottai"...due to his "lack of expressions" at the train station scene...it was the most crucial scene of the movie...and he was a big let down in it...

But nearly 15 years later in "Mankatha"...Ajith is now 15 years older...he looks his age...and most of his dialogue delivery is through his facial expressions...definitely "the villain of the year"...He has really grown as an actor...and it shows in his 50th movie.

Oh yeah, it's much much better than Vijay's 50th movie "Sura".

So I guess Ajith fans can celebrate.
And not-so-Ajith fans can sit-up and take notice of our new villain.
Edited by spain - 12 years ago
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i say...this is d worst of ajith ever
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spain

I saw "Mankatha" too!!

I was not much of an Ajith fan...saw the movie only for the hype...but with this movie, he makes you take notice of him...and he does with style!

I liked his "George Clooney"s look...Ajith looks his age...is not afraid to admit it...and he breathes life into his Vinayak Mahadevan character.

My two favourite scenes:

My favourite song:

I grew up watching some of his movies...including "Aasai" and "Kadhal Kottai"...I liked his romantic movies...
But I thought Ajith messed up completely in the climax scene of "Kadhal Kottai"...due to his "lack of expressions" at the train station scene...it was the most crucial scene of the movie...and he was a big let down in it...

But nearly 15 years later in "Mankatha"...Ajith is now 15 years older...he looks his age...and most of his dialogue delivery is through his facial expressions...definitely "the villain of the year"...He has really grown as an actor...and it shows in his 50th movie.

Very well said on ur thoughts.. i agree all..πŸ‘
sahi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spain

I saw "Mankatha" too!!

My two favourite scenes:

My favourite song:

I agree all of ur points except what do u say about Ajith in Kadhal Kottai 😳 I think he perform really well on climax sequenceπŸ‘πŸ‘ In Kadhal Kottai time Ajith won't speak Tamil that much still he perform good πŸ˜‰ 

Double Check the Climax and speak πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrYlsNB5u2g[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ravi. - 12 years ago