Sensational South

Surprise: Members of the Week - Plz See!! - Page 2

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Your nicknames:  Bhavi, bhaggi, Bhavnalu, amulu πŸ˜ƒ

Who named you and the meaning of your name? my grandmom, Feelings/thoughts

Where are you from? Hyderabad

Describe yourself in 5 words. Friendly😊, outdoorπŸ˜‰, bindaasπŸ˜›, need friends to survive😳, organized πŸ€“

Your favourite type of flowers are: White roses

What do you hate eating? My own hand made food :P πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Your favourite hobby? dancing😳

What time is it now? 1: 30 pm

Your favourite colour? blue

Your favourite alphabet? B

ur favourite chocolate? Dove dark chocolate πŸ˜›

You go to sleep at... very late πŸ˜ƒ

You wake up at... very late πŸ˜†

Your favourite gift was... earrings 😳

Your favourite month... October

What do you like best about IF? New opportunities πŸ€—

what do you dislike about IF? Mad fan groups πŸ€ͺ

night or day? Night

friend or family? Friend

love or friendship? Friendship

do u believe in...

love at first sight? yes

god? yes

aliens? May be

monsters? nope

religion? nope

hope? yes

luck yes

heaven.. nope

soul mates.. yes

next summer... ????

next week... ????

next year... ????

Do you have and pets? No pets

The worst sound in the world?  Someone shouting unnecessarily

the best sound in the world? Rain in the morning πŸ‘πŸΌ

The person that makes you cry the most is... hmmmπŸ˜•

Chicken/ pork: Chicken

Your favorite piece of clothing is: T shirt and shorts

Your favorite sport(s) to play is: Tennis

curly or straight hair? Both

You are addicted to... chewing gum ..badly need to stop it 🀒

favourite music... right now '.AR Rehmaan's instrumentals

favourite movie? Too many

the happiest memory? Spending time with my grandma😊

the saddest memory? She passed away during my last visit to India in June😭😭😭
😭
what would u do if...

- a boy kissed you? Depends'. Is he tallπŸ˜‰'.darkπŸ˜ƒ 'handsomeπŸ˜‰'.has a good personality.πŸ˜†.:P

- someone tried to kill you? Kill him/her back😑

- someone made fun of you or your family? Get back to the person.

- someone bullied you or your friend? Same as abv

- someone tried to steal your belongings? Fight back

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"? chal hatt!!!πŸ€”

an enemy cursed your family? #%$^%*^&#%

complete alpahbet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ...  r u serious 😲

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...  u got to be kidding me

What cant you wait for in life? It is a bit personal '

Favourite Tamil serial? I do not understand tamil

Favourite restuarant? Too many            

Favourite emoticion... πŸ€”

last time you got scared was' While watching Angels n demonsπŸ˜†

Funny bcoz I have seen it twice, once in theater too, read the book '. But still the facts give me a chill. πŸ˜›

What are you scared of... heightsπŸ˜’

Most annoying this... falseness πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Most smelliest thing... skunk

Most funniest thing.. Sitcom Frasier

Most kindest person.. my grand paπŸ˜ƒ

i am going...

I do/do not like dogs because '.. I love puppies

I do/do not like cats because though not as cute as puppies' I love small ball of pur pur

Will I be back with more questions?

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory? Bringing my bro from the hospital, he was 2 days old.πŸ˜ƒ

2. What was your favorite toy? Train

3. What was your favorite game? Ice pice πŸ˜†

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?  

Lots of them, all the neighboring aunts and uncles. They all used to pamper me a lot

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up?

Still my best friend after 18 long years, vinee😳

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory?

Going to Mumbai during summer holidays or visiting my grandparents.

7. What is your worst childhood memory?

Getting big lectures when I screw up '.πŸ˜‰

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time? Chupke chupke,

2. Read any good books? What were they?

Used to go crazy over Sidney Sheldon books during school days

3. What do you watch on the Television?

All comedy sitcoms ' how I met ur mother, two n a half men, Frasier, everybody loves Raymond, friends, the big bang theory, the 70's show.

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?

Yes, I care and I vote after I gather as much as information from my father and the internet.

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends?

Bowling alleys, movie theaters, restaurants with a view.

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family?

Malls

7. What would be the perfect gift for you?

Earrings, payal⭐️

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

Babies😳 ' full of innocence and not at all connected to the real world.

9. What time of day is your favorite?

Night 😎

10. What kind of weather is your favorite?

Rainy 😊

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)

H2O

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1. Describe your personality in 5 words: Friendly, outdoor, bindaas, can't live without a friend, organized

2. Do you have any nick names on IF? If so, why were you given those particular names? none

3. What is that one quality you really like about yourself?  Day dreaming πŸ˜†

4. What are some things you wish to change about yourself?  I need to stop chewing gum 🀒

5. Describe your most funniest moment in life: I accidentally hit someone else when I was aiming at some other person.

6. Were you a good kid or a bad/naughty bacha in your childhood? I was a silent killerπŸ˜‰

7. What do you want to be when you grow up? I already grew up πŸ˜†'but eh , why cant we dream πŸ˜ƒ,, I wanna be an astronaut

Your place of birth:  Hyderabad
Your hometown: same as abv
How do you know IF: my friend introduced me , she left but ia m still hanging around
Closest family member: mom n bro
Closest friend in IF: psarada, bhootni , honeydew
One best thing you admire in IF: making new friends from all over the world
Favourite font: comic sans MS
Favourite day of the week: sunday
Favourite month: october
Favourite holiday spot: Mackinac Island😍
Your favourite TV channel: Cartoon network
Your favourite cartoon: Aladdin tom n jerry
R u short tempered: yes
Most memorable event/day: when I met my close friend
Which genre do u like: Comey/action/romance/drama/horror/thriller: comedy
Your dream car: none
Do you like pets: yes
Love to eat: loads
Love to sleep: yes
Love to read: yup
Love to dance: oh yes
Love to sing: can do
Do you have a diary: yes/ does scrapbook count?
Role model: none
Do you help mom in kitchen: naah ,,,,

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: verode

5. Describe your most funniest moment in life:THE FUNNIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE IS WHEN I GOT NEWLY MARRIED  I WENT ON A TRIP WITH MY HUBBY TO A HILL STATION. SO THERE WE ACCOMADATED IN A MOTEL AND THEY ARRANGES A TOUR GUIDE AND A BUS FOR THE PPL OF THAT MOTE. WHEN WE ENTERED THE BUS ALL PPL ARE SO ELDER COUPLES LIKE ABOVE 4.. WE WERE THE ONLY NEWLY MARRIED COUPLLE WE BOTH FEEL SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT NOW TO

Aahaa 🀣 🀣 aiyayooo... but such fun-filled events are aweomse naaa.. btw did you guys make any friends though on the bus? πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ravi.]Describe yourself in 5 words. IDIOT, FOOL, STUPID, COMEDY PIECE, LOOSU

Neenga nallavangalah kettavalngalah, sollunga! Naanum Evalo Naal Thaan Nallavana Nadikirathu

Your favourite hobby? WATCHING MOVIES, MOKKAI PODURATHU, LISTENING TO MUSIC, CHECKING FB AND IF

- a boy kissed you? RUN AWAY 🀣

- someone tryed to kill you? - KONJAM MOKKAI PODUVAN THE KILLER WILL BE RUN AWAY AFTER HEARING MY MOKKAI WORDS
🀣

- someone tried to steal your belongings? AMA EN KITTA PERIYA 1 KODI WORTH LA SOTHU IRUKU THIRUDIRATHUKU πŸ˜†

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"? I WILL SAY TO HIM EN VAZHI THANI VAZHI πŸ˜†

Will I be back with more questions? SOTHANAI MEL SOTHANAI 😑
4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out? ENAKKU ELLA ACTORS YEYUM THERIYUM ANA AVANKA YARUKKUM ENNA THERIYATHU 🀣

7. What would be the perfect gift for you? HEREAFTER DON'T ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS TO ME 🀣
 [/Quote]

Thambhi Ravi (Brother Ravi), superah pugunthu vezhayadureenga (Doing a great job here πŸ˜›)...  Ennada thamizheyum Englishyum pesureenga nnu shock aagidavenam (plz don't be shocked to see me talk in both tamil and english).. as you know there are so many members here who may not know tamizh naa.. but I absolutely loved the above responses 🀣🀣🀣🀣 super.. replies eeh thaan 🀣🀣🀣..

achachoo ravi, neengalah ungalai comedy piece nnu solliteengaleh 🀣🀣... enna tharala manam 🀣🀣... athu sari, neenga Script writer aah πŸ˜†.. semmaiya punch dialgoues ellam vidureenga... athu thaan "naanum evlo naal thaan nalavana nadikarathu" πŸ€£... πŸ˜†...

And a Boy kissing you 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... Yes you better run away from the boy.. engalukkum sagichirukaathu 🀣🀣.. instead we should have put if a person of opposite gender tried to kiss you 🀣🀣🀣...  hmmm ungalukku mokkai podurathu rombha pidicha vishayama 🀣🀣...

Ok paaa, neenga Gift nnu "Don't ask me any question" nnu solliteenga, so now its time to get you to do some word for word translation of thamizh song into english 🀣🀣.. readya?
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: verode

Neenga nallavangalah kettavalngalah, sollunga! Naan romba romba nallavalum illa romba romba kettavalum illa.

Appo neenga nallavanuku nallavan, kettavanukku kettavana 🀣🀣🀣🀣...

You are addicted to... net

Ayoo intha addiction kku mattum oru rehabilitation therapy ye illai ya 🀣..

- a boy kissed you? RUN AWAY 🀣
Kanne neengalumaa? 🀣.. oru kutty pasan thaane nnu vaangikirathu πŸ˜› 🀣.. ..

What cant you wait for in life? vijay movie release

ithu super ...Tongue

last time you got scared was.. seeing a  rat in my house🀣

ayayooo   🀣.. ungalukkum bayama eliya kanda 🀣🀣... ennakum thaan except our mELI (athu thaan Meli kutty) 🀣..

Most funniest thing..making me active. a bit lazy me u see πŸ˜†

🀣 Ithukku engitte oru vazhi irukku.. Tongue seekiram will make you active.. athu thaanga translate songs  πŸ€£

Will I be back with more questions? SOTHANAI MEL SOTHANAI 😑
🀣enna maapu, sothanai innum arambhika ve illai πŸ˜•, athukkuleh irritate aana eppadi Tongue... ippo thaan kalathileh erangi irukkom.. innum poga poga thaan theirym 🀣🀣.. 

sahi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Thambhi Ravi (Brother Ravi), superah pugunthu vezhayadureenga (Doing a great job here πŸ˜›)...  Ennada thamizheyum Englishyum pesureenga nnu shock aagidavenam (plz don't be shocked to see me talk in both tamil and english).. as you know there are so many members here who may not know tamizh naa.. but I absolutely loved the above responses 🀣🀣🀣🀣 super.. replies eeh thaan 🀣🀣🀣..

achachoo ravi, neengalah ungalai comedy piece nnu solliteengaleh 🀣🀣... enna tharala manam 🀣🀣... athu sari, neenga Script writer aah πŸ˜†.. semmaiya punch dialgoues ellam vidureenga... athu thaan "naanum evlo naal thaan nalavana nadikarathu" πŸ€£... πŸ˜†...

And a Boy kissing you 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... Yes you better run away from the boy.. engalukkum sagichirukaathu 🀣🀣.. instead we should have put if a person of opposite gender tried to kiss you 🀣🀣🀣...  hmmm ungalukku mokkai podurathu rombha pidicha vishayama 🀣🀣...

Ok paaa, neenga Gift nnu "Don't ask me any question" nnu solliteenga, so now its time to get you to do some word for word translation of thamizh song into english 🀣🀣.. readya?

MP Radha akka I am having a question for you? Is actor Major Sundarajan is your relative? 🀣🀣🀣 because as you were repeating the same dialogue in english  and tamil 🀣🀣

What????????? I have to translate tamil songs into English 😭 πŸ˜‘ Narayana intha kosu thola thanga mudiyalaya πŸ˜• Naan english la konja weak 😳 Neenga kudukira songs ah naan english la translate panna Orginal lyric write like Vaali, Na. Muthukumar will immidiately commit suicide after reading my translation 🀣🀣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavi20_s

the happiest memory? Spending time with my grandma😊

the saddest memory? She passed away during my last visit to India in June😭😭😭
😭 

Bhavi am so sorry to hear about this hun πŸ€—πŸ€—.. I can understand as its the hardest Cry... infact when i was reading through your answers it reminded me of my own grandmom πŸ€—... though I lived in Canada and she back home.. the exact moment she was going to leave us all from this world, I had her in my dreams.. and she clung to me the whole time, but exaclty at my 7 AM, she flew away in my dreams and then I woke up... but it turns out.. at the exact same moment (7.30 pm) back home.. she had passed away.. and this made me realize that she is always with me... even to this day πŸ€—...

- a boy kissed you? Depends'. Is he tallπŸ˜‰'.darkπŸ˜ƒ 'handsomeπŸ˜‰'.has a good personality.πŸ˜†.:P
Bang on  πŸ€£ we shall try to bring them soon during the next set for your to choose from and write a proposal to them 🀣...
a b c d e f g h i ...  r u serious 😲

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...  u got to be kidding me Ouch
not at all hun.. as this is the process of MOTW..  πŸ€£... to make your hands hurt ... am talking from my personal experience πŸ˜†..

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

radhaaa intha appu pathathaaa innuk kodukka proingalaaaπŸ˜†. appuram neengele kelvi kekeringele naan oru kelvi kekaren neenga enna  questions shop haaπŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ravi.

MP Radha akka I am having a question for you? Is actor Major Sundarajan is your relative? 🀣🀣🀣 because as you were repeating the same dialogue in english  and tamil 🀣🀣

What????????? I have to translate tamil songs into English 😭 πŸ˜‘ Narayana intha kosu thola thanga mudiyalaya πŸ˜• Naan english la konja weak 😳 Neenga kudukira songs ah naan english la translate panna Orginal lyric write like Vaali, Na. Muthukumar will immidiately commit suicide after reading my translation 🀣🀣

Thambhi Ravi, ... am trying to give you practice paa, in preparation for the song translation 🀣🀣🀣... athu thaan was trying to impersonate Major Sundarajan 🀣... Adada, neengalum imbhuttu seekiram 'wits' aana, ini varum grilling sessionai yaaru yerthupaanga (plz don't get irritated so fast with this motw session) 🀣... and oh my lord 🀣🀣🀣... we wil make sure the lyricists do not see the translations because yerkanave "Nakka Mukka" song lyricist must be going πŸ€ͺ hearing the direct translation:

Maddu sethan Manishan thinan Thola Vechu Melam Katti
Adradra Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku (2)

Cow die human eat skin putting drum tie
beat beat tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose (2)

Adradra Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku
Nakka Mukka Nakku Mukka Nakku Mukka Nakku Mukka (2)

beat beat tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose
tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose (2)

So this is what i meant by direction translation.. πŸ˜›.. it MUST NOT BE A COMPLETE PROPPER GRAMMER SENTENCE! 🀣.. so am sure you will do awesome πŸ˜›..

So readya??

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Thambhi Ravi, ... am trying to give you practice paa, in preparation for the song translation 🀣🀣🀣... athu thaan was trying to impersonate Major Sundarajan 🀣... Adada, neengalum imbhuttu seekiram 'wits' aana, ini varum grilling sessionai yaaru yerthupaanga (plz don't get irritated so fast with this motw session) 🀣... and oh my lord 🀣🀣🀣... we wil make sure the lyricists do not see the translations because yerkanave "Nakka Mukka" song lyricist must be going πŸ€ͺ hearing the direct translation:

Maddu sethan Manishan thinan Thola Vechu Melam Katti
Adradra Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku (2)

Cow die human eat skin putting drum tie
beat beat tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose (2)

Adradra Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku Nakku Mukku
Nakka Mukka Nakku Mukka Nakku Mukka Nakku Mukka (2)

beat beat tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose
tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose tongue nose (2)

So this is what i meant by direction translation.. πŸ˜›.. it MUST NOT BE A COMPLETE PROPPER GRAMMER SENTENCE! .. so am sure you will do awesome πŸ˜›..

So readya??

πŸ˜†πŸ€£Nalla pratice session pa. enna aala vidunga. Ravi kannu nee enjoy paanu paπŸ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Next