DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, Back with another topic.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As we all know maami keeps addressing Khushi as Phatti Saree... I mean its so rude and degrading to call anyone like that.She has the habit of calling names... to laxmi she calls missed call.Though i till now don't understand why she calls it๐Ÿคฃ On the other hand Its very annoying coz Manorama herself tore the saree and ulta chor kotwal ko daante ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กKhud toh phati sleeves wali blouse pehenti hai๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and telling others.Nani shud  strictly warn Maami to stop addressing Khushi as Phatti saree.What do u think guys Pls reply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mami,s character is like that'
sometimes I think she is funny and some times really annoying .
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
people with low self esteem only humiliate other people and maami is da joker of comedy circus at RM which is correctly said by buaji ๐Ÿคฃ so that's da reason behind her low self esteem hon! 
DivineBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

people with low self esteem only humiliate other people and maami is da joker of comedy circus at RM which is correctly said by buaji ๐Ÿคฃ so that's da reason behind her low self esteem hon! 

Yeah its so true๐Ÿ˜†but dat really annoys me.Thnks for replying nadz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she pisses me off...maybe Everyone else in the show should start calling her tooti phooti english...pay back lol๐Ÿ˜†
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†how about Hinglish... Maunty (as in Mami+Aunty)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by upasana.diya - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mami doesn't have any manners and the cvs want to stress on this fact!.. It doesn't matter to her whether she is being rude, and insufferable... she just wants to get things done her way. I think she calls Laxmi as missed call because Laxmi keeps on running away and missing people when they try to find her... no wonder Nani doesn't really like her
DivineBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Mami doesn't have any manners and the cvs want to stress on this fact!.. It doesn't matter to her whether she is being rude, and insufferable... she just wants to get things done her way. I think she calls Laxmi as missed call because Laxmi keeps on running away and missing people when they try to find her... no wonder Nani doesn't really like her

Nice Guess๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ mahi
DivineBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

๐Ÿ˜†how about Hinglish... Maunty (as in Mami+Aunty)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

rofl rofl Gud one dear๐Ÿคฃ