PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#3 * CLOSED - Page 117

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sidchu

Lol...shirsh stop defending ur pati 🤣🤣 we all know he is more human then stefan n edward and we know he dont even hunt humans and I dont think he feeds on animal blood either🤣🤣🤣🤣 so abhay is too predictable while Klaus is highly unpredictable I thought in Hybrid episode that he wont save stefan but he saved stefan🤣🤣🤣

lol actually i think Edward is more human than Abhay...mayb even Stefan (though cant comment much on him)...Edward is Mr. Perfect, he never did anything wrong...his love for Bella was pure, and his character was nothing more than that...Abhay can do anything in the name of protecting his clan and Pia (here he is unpredictable...like i never thought he will actually "kill Sid")...and even now to end Werewolves, we might see a grey shade in Abhay...i will love to see Abhay as grey 😆
and like i said, i cant comment on Klaus 😆...but i know many ppl who hate Klaus 😛
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

sorrie to interrupt 🤣

but i love ur nupur avi... by god 🤣

Aww!! Haha!! No issues (:
Thank you soo much!! It's made by Gagan Di. The girl's truly adowable by God!😍
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1774274

Link to the next thread🥳

@Neetz...🤣 No I seriously hate that Bella, Pattinson and I don't care about jake🤣
All I cared about was Edwella which got ruined because of that confused lady😡🤣
You don't know but my hate list is longer than my lob list🤣

Talk about AP, they top my lob list and SE are my januables but they come much later🤣
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol actually i think Edward is more human than Abhay...mayb even Stefan (though cant comment much on him)...Edward is Mr. Perfect, he never did anything wrong...his love for Bella was pure, and his character was nothing more than that...Abhay can do anything in the name of protecting his clan and Pia (here he is unpredictable...like i never thought he will actually "kill Sid")...and even now to end Werewolves, we might see a grey shade in Abhay...i will love to see Abhay as grey 😆
and like i said, i cant comment on Klaus 😆...but i know many ppl who hate Klaus 😛
 That is because Klaus most evil of all like I said Sid is nothing in evilness infront of Klaus and if u love evil u will love Klaus else ppl will hate him for evilness😳
guys kishwers more reply--

Kishwer Merchantt Oh ya,pkyek mien chand and haseena are the additions :) mystery lady has got u guys thking haan :p dnt wry jald hi reveal hogi woh
52 minutes ago LikeUnlike 1 person

Kishwer Merchantt I haven't rchd uski entry tak :)) I am sure he'll be great,after all original hai yaar :)) am so excited :))
51 minutes ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

Kishwer Merchantt We are comparing coz pkyek is a mix of twilight and vd,but the characters are nt well defined,it suddenly becomes saas bahu in bet .. Ya katherine is with curly hair and alina with strait hair :) and yahan it was the same,coz pia changes her hair to look like maithili :) I thk kabhi kabhi pkyek loses its plot,they forget tht its a vampire based shw
25 minutes ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

Kishwer Merchantt And yes pia is as curious as alina.. Ufff :)
24 minutes ago LikeUnlike 2 peopleLoading...

Kishwer Merchantt Ya exactly..like sid was a pik up strait from vd.. Abhay also is very much like stefan..pia is alina, maithili is catherine..
21 minutes ago LikeUnlike 2 people2 people like this.

Kishwer Merchantt I also feel they shud end it at a high note ki sab pkyek ko yaad rakhien :) nt drag it for very long :) like rite nw,there's nothing much hpng in the shw,in vd there's more action,less tlk..in pkyek..vampires only tlk..blah blah blah... Grrr

My Abhay is bst better our Abhay is bst evn though he is lead but still he has touch of both Damon & stefan.I always find him exciting.Ya nishi evn I was shocked whn Abhay killed sid.I mean unlke other gud vampy he showed tht he will do anything if its abt Pia & his family evn if it means killing his bro & later I wont b shocked if he cause harm 2 metz 2 protect Pia.Abhay has a grey side too.He is lke a human.I mean human has gud & bad side both.Stefan 4 me is very boaring & damon is cool evil but their is something abt Abhay which I cant resist.Klaus is ok 4 me😳

Y kishwer said tht they shuld end PKYEK at high note our they planning 2 end it?😕