and let the games begin... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
ZAINAB!!! EID MUBARAKAN!!! we'll be celebrating it on wednesday!!! and it's always a treat to read ur psots!
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Zainab,
Eid mubarak ! .

Will come back on your post later...
Loved today's epi.. and your post was just WOW.. πŸ‘

Cheers,
Monsi
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zainuuu! Happy Eid! πŸ€—

It was a great epi overall. Seeing ArHi in the same frame was a relief, and I have nothing more to add cause you, Vrushali, Anu, Sejal, Sush and Vistaa totally summed up everything!

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: current

yes...after scarlet's post..comes thiss tagline..

Arnav has been carrying the torch for his jalebi Bai and now it has been lit and is burning bright so much so that even in a power cut it is enough to illuminate the other's presence..with KKG no candles needed ..the light shines from within..
and so let the games begin..
First and foremost..Arnav who has been shooting through the mouth and is on his way for the bold and the bad medal..He is unstoppable and seems a certain winner..

and the PRECAP..Arnav...has done the unthinkable..he has stamped everything with his ownership including the house which is his..meaning those who live there should abide by his rules...Anjali ..is shocked at his impertinence  and ofcourse the realisation that she too is not immune..Arnav baby you have tough times ahead..amybe after the shooting gallery ..you might like to try something realxing..a little golf maybe.

And to everyone celebrating EID..a very happy and blessed EID to you all.

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

heyyy ring mistress πŸ€—

thank god we got some arhi dose before we doze off due to excessive frustration! arhi with no lights brightened up my life and i wish i wish da electricity didn't come man! *sigh*

what struck me more was da fact arnav's concern over blah. why do i get da feeling he does care for her?!? i mean da look on his face as she told him she's in da kitchen, he kinked his eyebrows in a cute way and there was a smile on his face. so does this means he has feelings for blah and we were all wrong?!?!?

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Arrey our ASR has becum BATMAN to sense his BATWOMAN in darkness!

U know it is the magic of the accurate receving power off aashiq antenna situated in secret chamber of ASR ka dil dat receives Jalebi waves !

Shyam is in starting stage of Schizophrenia...imagining things...n talking!

Eid Mubarak to you Z & all my IF friends! 

OMG! saw your post just now.. 5 atar jalebis to u (love thy enemy!) jal

@zb like your idea of backlit ArHi in the dark..probably will soon torch themselves just with all the glowering hatred!! and πŸ€£ Arnav should try some golf..didn't they show him playing golf in one of the promos?? ooh! that would be a nice look on him!
 must say you 95%ers took a giant step back yesterday to the good ol' rakshas rulez days!

@Ndz So true..your observation as to Arnav's La-Blah expression..as much as I hate the very idea of A-La..his amused expression whenever La stages her grand entrances or says something inappropriate infront of nani is very cute! I think he is genuinely fond of her but she does not inspire any olympian pulse racing..

@cin built-in antenna sending sensor wavesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† good one! I know Shyam is manic good! inspires instant revulsion!

hmmph! zaindu great post as ever..now stop hijacking mine..will yaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›