Frequent Posters

Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
c.o.n.g.r.a.t.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.s.
hey aishhh 😃 commenting  in ur shop after soo longgg😆

ghoshh u reached to 7th 😃  not at all surprised u DESERVE it 😃
and ur banner is soo stunningg 😍loved the colouring its briliantly donee !!⭐️
ghoshhh i justt love anushkaaa shez soo gorgeousss and ur creations on here make her looks moree beautifulll😳
and ur update is tottaly gorgeousss <333
ahhh prem preeti looks soo adorableee and loved the borders u used in avis looking gorgeouss❤️
loved the first avi wowww just terrific ❤️
loved the sigs they all came out slendid <33 specially second prem pretti sig its soo gorgeousss❤️
loved the colouring and sig style its fab 😃
and even last sig its damn gorgeousss mann <33
u are simplyy AWESOMEE⭐️
even the vinod sapnaa stuff its amazinggg <3  really dont have words to praise ur workkk 😳
loved the last sig its amazingg  love ur blend its terrificc <333
congrats once again😃
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved🤗
-----

C O N G R A T U LA T I O N S !!!!

See how eshmart I am ?!? I even got the congratulations in the colors you used on the first page😆; godd did that take a long time to find the colors you used🥱

Gallery 7😲- I reserved on page 7😲 coincidence no?🤣🤣

You so deserve this Jaani ! Really, you do ! Congratulations on number 7, that was fast😃 and i wish you open many many more !😳😳 The banner and lay out of the first page is soo cute ! I lvoe the colors you used ! The banner is A W E S O M E😉 ! I love those pictures of Anushka ! And the coloring you did on them, and the whole change between color and b/w is fantastic ! Again, placement of pictures and sizing is fab! There needs to be more new pictures/scans and all of Anu out !😕😆 Aishhh, you're a mindblowing creations maker no doubt on that ! I seriously hope you finish this gallery super fast too and jaldi se reach 100😆🤗

This update is my favorite ! This one and the Hum Tum one you posted in the alst gallery ! These two movies are my absolute favorite ! Nothing comes before these two movies for me ! And i still lvoe you a lot for the HT update, and I love you even more for this HSSH update ! Everything is so fantastic! You said it'd take time to load na,but guess what, it loaded in no time ! So quick! I was so happy, LOL 🤣 The Prem Preeti Avis-: well, ive asked you to stack the ones I loved most, [ i loved all of the really, i wanted to use all, but getting ALL of those PremPreeti avis stacked would be like a shot in my face😲😆] But anyways, the avis are BRILLIANT ! I love how you make avis ! Like how do you manage to do SOOO much in such a small canvas ? & it comes out so beautiuflly, and works so well with your coloring and scenes you choose ! must say you chose fantastic scenes to make avis of ! The random PreTi avis are so cute ! The last one:http://k.min.us/iH2xiR0MOteu4.gif was one of the cutest scenes in the movie ever! The title song batch of avis are beyond cute ! Ahh, Sonali is such a mesmerizing actress! I miss her so much ! And in your avis, you can clearly see her beautiful acting ! 😃 I love the way you've done the coloring for these avis ! The "sitting on elephant" [LOL, i didn't know what else to call it😆] batch is adorable ! I love the style of those ones ! I'm surprised I didn't add that one to the stacking list😲 🤣rofl, don't worry, i won't tell you to go back and add/change again LOL🤣😳 Anyways, the Rain batch of avis are my FAVORITE ! Favorite from the movie, and favorite from your WHOLE update! As you can see I'm already using the sig from that scene [ I adore the style you used and the way you did the text !] That scene in the movies i like😍😍 I love how the border/texture thingy on the avis match your coloring ! Aye haye the Maiyya Yashoda batch is damnnn cute ! i like the sepia-ishb/w look to the avis ! the last bacth of PreTi avis are like heaven ! That was such a cute scne in the movie ! I loved it ! Preeti never says much, but in that scene i was like 👍🏼😍 & i adore the way you did the coloring :PP. The Prem Preeti Sigs: the second two sigs are my most favorite ! they're soo cutee ! Especially the third, can;t take my eyes off- already using obviously ! [ Yaar, bhool gaye kya ? HT caps kidhar gaye ? aur im also going to ask for Prem Preeti caps😈 atleast video link toh dedo mujhe ? kuch bhi ? if you don't mind na😛]. The VinodSapna stuffs- If i go on to tell you how much i wished Lolo and Chote Nawab is together, it'd take ages ! I always thoguht, since i was young, they were the most nautanki and cutest jodi ever and thought maybe something would happen, but ye lo, Chote Nawab ab Bebo ke peeche🤔😆 LOL, i started again with my bakwaas🤣🤣 Anyways, the avis are super super cute ! I don't even know which one i like more ; they're that good ! This sig is to die for: http://k.min.us/ilVkx6crLXaro.png ! i love the lavender to it😳

All in All, your update is gorgeous ! Your avi styles are superb ! I love them ! And your sigs as usual leave me mesmerized🤗

*OYEE, don't think I'm done yet cause I'm nott🤣
Like I said, Now i'm gonna start bugging you about Jay/JayPiya stuff ! Atleast once yaar, for me, make an update on them , please ? pretty please? Acchha, fine, can you at least make stuffs on KriYansh from Dil Dosti Dance ? I'm obsessed with them, and i would LOVEE to see you make stuff on them. And if not, toh please, jab open ho, toh mujhe PLEASEE batao, cause i'm gonna come and request KriYansh stuffs :PP ! I never seem to be on time to reserve for a request !😕😆

phewww, I hope that was long enough, right ? 😆 Congrats again jaani! You deserve this a lot !🤗

Love youu, Esha😳

Edited by eshaaax3. - 12 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cccongratsss huney m soo happy to see those avis posted thats amazing i love ur everything from blending to style its fablous those texture usuage and colouring is fablous u r damn amazinggg👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏may u open 1000000 more shops and let me help uu to get over this shop as fast as u can
did u got enough pic of kash?
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratsss Addhi..

beautifull beautiful  update ji.. phirse prem preeti? 🤣 lovely coloring :D
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aissshhh Congooo shongooo on the new gall🤗🤗🤗

May u open many more😳

OOOMMMFFFGGG HSSH❤️😍☺️

I LOVE this movie <333 Its one of my all time fav movie <333 I can watch it everyday🤪

Saif - Lolo stuff is FAB !!! They were chooo cute in the movie😳 LOVE the avis's & this sig is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L http://i.minus.com/ilVkx6crLXaro.png

I <3 the texture & colouring❤️

Prem-Preeti😍 They were soo adorable man😳 AVI's r rocking !!!! Colouring is gorgeoous <3 Sagai , elephant ride & Maiya yashoda ones r my fav <3

Sigs r out of this world😳 But these has to b my favs <333 http://i.minus.com/ibl6BVSMgnJYir.png http://i.minus.com/i6Ta9vubVVFlt.png

PS - Banner is STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooow congratulations...

awww beautiful avis and sigs. great coloring, textures WOOOW

senorita
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congratss Aishhh Dii 🤗 I Freaking Love Everything Here & I'm Confused How I Will Comment On Everything Coz This Updateee Seems SOOO Same 😆 & It Will Confusing Commenting But Everything Is Beautiful . The Best Thing Is Your Banner :) 😍 It's Amazing & Stylish Done 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Congratss on 7 aish 🤗  may you have gazillion more 🤣
the update is gorgeouss ❤️ HSSH is one of my favourite movies :$ im not crazy about prem preeti now as i used to be at that time 😍 , they were magical in the movie man, i mean brilliant chemistry oozing out , how can anyone look that perfect together,haaye! and ur stuff is all the more magical, vinod sapna ones are so beautiful, gorgeous work on these as well.

update more often, this was way too small 😆 i know ur busy, but next time no excuses ;)
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
CONGRATULATION
For the new gallery...
You are just amazing & one of the best siggy & avi maker <3
I love your work.
Banner is looking amazing..colouring is fab..
and about the update..Gosh it's beautiful..
this Film is so old, but still it's ruling everyone heart <3
all the scene you've captured is beautiful..I love the colouring & style
Prem preeti is my Fav..
Great work aishh..you are really talented :D
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aish...First of all congrats on ut new shop 7 one good going yar...wish that you open 123456789 shops

just loveee...the update actually i dt like Salman byt he looks good in ut update really afret seeing ur edits he seems ok for me just love ur style of blending pics...and coloring is the most unique one of all...😳 love ur AVI making style it is so...beautiful 😍 and textures are mind blowing...😳 i really need some tips from you yar...by this update i became ur fan so will peep here for ur updates

Thanks for PM 😳

Pari

Edited by paritha - 12 years ago