MYFIRSTOS/ff Abhiya repentence part 5 updated pg33

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hii guys after my first ff:True bonds..i am back with my first os...i know i am not a good writer but a try i am giving in writing an os.
Abhiya repentence
 os part 1
The scene parted off as a burst of cloud,pia was totally in a delimma state...what to do,whom to trust..why she?She gathered her courage to walk forward but couldn't ,the nightmare had struck her empty face and had made her great stupid in front of her ownself.

Alina-Pia i am really sorry that i did not tell u that abhay loves u  more than himself,cares for ure life more than his...and will always will..on the independence day it was jay not abhay who had tried to kill u...i know i was wrong in going close to abhay but i did this to protect him,but i know u disliked it.

(At this pia couldn't control herself and starts crying,she is full of remorse and guilt ,alina though was telling all the truth and pia knew it...but her words were just ringing the doorbells of her heart still pia wanted to know more,listen more)

Alina(breathing heavily)-Pia abhay's life is in danger,i need ure help...Jay could only be stopped by u..bcz bcz he loves u.He though had tried to kill u but bcz Dibbanta had m,ade him do this,it was not his intention.

Pia-But why did Jay tried to kill me?Why is Jay and Dibbanta planning to kill Abhay?What is the enemity between the two?Why did u hided out the truth from me.?..Who are u?Who is Abhay?Why i am not free from him,Why i love him so much..that even after memory loss i can't stand without him..can't forget him.,Why?(PIA falls to the ground and yells out WHY?and breaks down)

(Pia bounces too many questions that Alina is fully troubled ,one side her growing concern for abhay and the other side pia's confusions and her Pain)

Alina-Pia i didn't mean to tell u all this but ure Abhay needs u, HE needs u Pia,HE needs u...Pia save him or else u would repent throughout ure life.He has saved u everytime ,had been ure guardian Angel..always stood by u.
Pia i do want that all ure confusions are meted out,but all ure confusion is due to HIM..He is the answer to all ure Queries,He is the one for whom u are alive.Destiny had divided ure life Pia 1 long year back ,but today destiny has given another chance to show how stronger ure love is for Abhay ,save him..win ure love and let not destiny play with u.

Pia-(in remorseful state)Where is abhay?Where is HE ?TELL ME?

Alina-Pia IN the Jungle...fighting to save his parents Chand and Haseena who have been traped by DIBBANTA AND JEH...Pia hurry up,we have no more time left..(At this a sudden push makes Alina fall to the ground, her voice gets choked and her neck gets compressed,..she says loud'"RUN PIA... RUN.Save Abhay..dont come close to me..go leave me

Pia(shocked,tensed)What is happening to u Alina?Why are u becoming blue...(Pia is going to touch Alina's face but Alina..tells pia to move away.. thinks dibbanta had done this to her for betraying her.)But i can't leave u like this..

Alina-Pia go ...don't dare to come close to me,its my mom who has done me this ..she is very dangerous ..go pia go,otherwise u will ..and by this she faints.

Pia- (crying)Alina alina..(thinking and gathering courage..i need to go..RUN PIA RUN..SAVE URE LOVE)

(Pia starts running get the keys of her car and drives the car to super fast speed)

IN THE JUNGLE
Abhay-Dibbanta leave the mom
Dibbanta-Its not so easy ABHAY RAICHAND..I told u once i am back out of jail..i would'nt leave u..HA HA HA..(and takes her nails out)
Abhay-Common Dibbanta u sly wolfie a coward,u first used pia to reach me and now my family...u think i am an easy target to be aimed at.
Jeh-Hey keep control on ure tongue...i think u  have not realised the fact that u are alone now and we are many in number... and after ure death PIA would be only mine.
ABHAY(angry)Keep Pia out of this ,u will not do to her anything,LET HER LIVE her normal human life.And as far as u think i am alone than i guess u are wrong..i alone is enough for u fool wolfs.
Dibbanta -Guess see this..i have a surprise for my ABHAY.
(Abhay looks and sees Haseena and Chand in silver caged bands ..hanging unconscious on the roof ,fully bruised and burnt due to heat of silver..and downwards a full pot is there of pure liquid silver and he shivers at the sight of it)
 INDEX of os-Abhiya receptence
OS PART 2

link of os part 3
 os part 4
OS part 5
Hope u like it..next chapter is the os...

Index of first ff:True bonds
 charactersketch
chapter1 sunshine in the dark

chapter2 voice in the dark

Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great i love  your post, i like alina did help piya 
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm it was gr8t ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ u must write more yee i m d 1st one to comment
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good job dear
Honestly Dipannitha deserves to be killed...๐Ÿ˜ก
I hope at Piya will be able to knock some sense into Jeh๐Ÿ˜”
Continue soon dear
lakshyasss thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šthanks rashu..actually my hands started paining after typing for long,so decided to split the os in two parts..hope if u not mind..i'll update last part tomorrow.
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariamahar

great i love  your post, i like alina did help piya 

๐Ÿ˜Šthanks a lot,actually i thought like this..so went on that track.
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

really nice OS
loved it
superb concept...
Thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm it was gr8t ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ u must write more yee i m d 1st one to comment

๐Ÿ˜Š..thanks for liking it i'll write more but tomorrow..for now i want some rest.
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Good job dear

Honestly Dipannitha deserves to be killed...๐Ÿ˜ก
I hope at Piya will be able to knock some sense into Jeh๐Ÿ˜”
Continue soon dear

thanks ...for going through my os..yes dippanta needs to be killed, but lets see what happens in next part.๐Ÿ˜Š
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

really nice OS
loved it
superb concept...
Thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

๐Ÿ˜Šthanks for liking it.I'll surely pm u next time too