Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

hemuuu..I am backkk🤗..oh gosh and how much I love ur post...ur post are awlays adorable...and u know what I loved saas-bahu pair today..I mean we have known from the pre leap how much haseena loves piya...but I did not know how desperately she wants pita to be in her son's life...now Piya has to do just one last thing...kiss or slap abhay raichand..i simply don't care but she needs to claim her abhay back...when I say now I mean NOW!!!...I can't wait any longer to see romance between these two...

PUJAAA..!!! ...I am so so so glad you are back darling..🤗Oh yes iya needs to CLAIM ABHAY BACK..I so want that Piya ..who will fight with ABhay's tough exterior & make him melt you  know..& he just vapurizes with just one touch by her..awww..such a nutcase he is too..😆😳yup even a slap will do..😈I AM STARVING to write soem seriously ..BESHARAM POSTS..yaar..COME ON..😡SAAS BAHU & SASUR were fantabulous..⭐️
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww...Shivani.🤗your every word..is dipped in so much sweet love for me..which so directly touches I tell you..!! .I am super happy to read that description of Abhay in that office chair ..a KING is theright word whihc you have used..Aw..yaar seriously man I loved it..👏😍And I was so happy with my title also..😆because it striked to me the moment I watched the epi last night..it just came instantly..😛And ok ..let me try & continue on that this weekend please give em soem time..as my Ganapati Bappa's birthday is coming na..aka Gamesh Chturthi is coming na issiliye..

Ganpati bappa moriya.  when is Ganesh chuturthi?  happy ganesh chaturthi. okay dhi take your time. i am glad it touches ur heart .
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

and tht song u dedicated is shooo funny hahhahahahahaha

Rehana..funny hai I changed some names according to my requirements..🤣.🤣.yup but deeper meaning bhi ha ..hai na..😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eowyn

Awesome post as usual Hema

It is really good to see the bond between Piya and Raichands...😊

Thank you so much Nidhi..🤗& Raichands bond with Piya ..makes em feel she is already a unofficial raichand you know..awww..❤️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema.. good to see you back to your job... posting after the epi. It was a wonderful epi after a long time.. the subject you picked is perfect.Truely everyone will love T today for spilling the beans to Piya about  Abahy's mom & Piya  the worry n concern she showed for Haseena was too sweet.. the way she rushed to the PS with food showed  she cared too much forher saasu even if she had differences with her son...Chaand's reaction to Piya was  mixed (your analysis made it soo sweet).. & the saas -bahu meet was so sweet & the words that Haseena said were truely  a mother's most desired ones ever  whether she is a vampy/human.. truely both of them rocked. Piya looked so innocent & pure when she  told H that shecan't be a murderer..hope this convo. is one step that leads to an abhiya union...now about Abhay.. he completely rocked with a commanding attitude in the office.. Hema you notice each scene & the gestures.. the way Piya calls him.. prays he lifts the phone.. he is too busy... you won't say he avoids her call.. but you  very sweetly put in the hubby-wifey thing here & we love you for that... & now i would like to say that Viv really gave a very intense eye-lock to karuna.. its really funny even this lady(he's with , i hate to mention about her here though) he was faking  arelationship with a few weeks ago didn't get any such kind of  an eye lock fromn him.. but when it comes to Dipz , he's fully into her.. the way he held her arm , the other day the way he touched her.. ..

chalo, now about the song.. i was wondering you would really hunt as there's hardly one on lovely saas-bahu, but you picked good one... this one suits the scene... bye!!

Ahhaa SAKSHI🤗..tumhari baatomein ek ajeeb sa jaado hai Sakshi..I swear..mujhe pyaar ka chakkar aate hain..its unique the way you tell me what you loved about my posts ..& that seriously makes me feel that whatever madness I am showing is worth every word..!! Thank you once again..& I am glad you notice every small aspect of my ABHIYA madness like that Wify hubby thing..& I really mean it..when I write it..🤗And I am glad to realize that you got the sweet essence of Chand & Piya moment ..I described..😳I some hwo feel that this Sasur Bahu jodi has their own sweet charm & I see chand being a awesome Father in law if at all they shwo us ..yaar aww..how I wish ..na..😍And I cannot end without saying thank you ..you loved my song selection too..😳😛
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

😛haseena😳 was sooo sweettt when she  said abhiya😳 are meant to be together😳 ...haseena 😳piya the adorable saas😳bahu pair
lol piya😳 was talking soo sweeetly to🤣🤣 the police inspector 🤣🤣🤣poor police inspector deserves some respect
😆

Woha..I loved the way you have pointed about that police inspector ..so true yaar sab logusko jhaad rahe hain..only Piya gave him some respect na..🤣🤣🤣
And oh yeah..THE EPI BELONGED TO THE SAAS BAHU .SAUR & BETA..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Awesome...

Hema Di!!!😭😭😭u made me speechless...
i thought of writing a para in this post..i mean comment...but sab chaknachoor hogaya...
meri phooti kismatt...😭😭
now what will i write..?😭
Haseena was great..she will be the best saasuma ever...and not to forget her bahu is great too..
🤗

awww..SELINa..🤗😭your words made me go in tears..aw..& you are absolutely right..I am sieing to see a SAAS BAHU & SASUR moment after marriage also yaar aww..I feel Chand will be one awesome father in law to her aww..he is alwyas silent & yet speaks so much in silence ..he adores Piya ..😳too i feel..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema Superb Post As Always... 👏 yesterday's episode was too Gud... I really liked d Saas-bahu interaction of haseena-pia...dey r just fabulous...best saas-bahu ever😳...and Abhay ne toh CID ko bhi beat kar diya🤣...by solving d case and catching d culprit in just 20mins😆 Btw Dippu ke iraade is not Gud...first Chand ke saath eye-lock and den with Abhay🤣

ANURAG..🤗collge kaisa chalraha hai..line wien mara kinahin..😛..kal toh chutti hogi hai na..Gauri Ganesh festival ke liye..yayy..

YUP kal ka epi was marvellous..you are right CID se bhi zyaada smart hai na hamara Vampy hai hai hai...deepu aunty dekhte hi reh gayi..🤣Gosh I had forgotten about that eye lock with chand..🤣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Fantastic Song selection Hema DI. Fabulous post. Aaj lagta hai pure forum main future saas bahu raaj karenge.

I am Haseena's biggest AC now as fan does not quite make it up. I am glad Abhay didn't picked up the phone dar tha kahi phone pe uski BBB na nikal de. Aww Haseena is so lucky kitne caring beta bahu hain Agar kabhi inki shaadi hui toh dekh lena she'll always side with Bahu.

Three cheers for cupid T. Abhiya ko milane main qayanat se zyada iski planning kaam karti hain.

Dhasu performance by Kish,Nav,Vivu & Suku.👍🏼

Take care. 🤗

SNIG's you have your own charm in your posts..I love it🤗..specially I loved that AC wala thing..🤣 ..and that hing about T..ki qayanath se zyaada T ka haath hai🤣

YUP Snig's I see a awesome relation & cute moments in future between SAAS BAHU & SASUR also awww..😍and BETA AUR AHU ka toh hai hi..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

kal to such mein saas bahu ne dil jeet liya. both acted so well.

aur dippu ko to phansna hi tha, after all she is part animal and vampires are dead humans with working brains and so, what does science says😉

aur tumhara song choice to is just making me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha DISHU🤗..I am soo happy to have made you go 🤣🤣 with my song choice..waise usmein jo dard chupa hai ..usko mat bhulna..😭😭aw..just kidding🤣 but seriously..those lyrics are so perfect na..😍

IT WAS A PHAMILY DAY..in chakzz way of telling..😆😆😆