Diya Aur Baati Hum

Classy Opening ...

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All,

Well , Iam bowled at this opening episode , totally... Loved it to core ...

Loved how they started the episode , with Sandya's Childhod . and then showed her Tomboyish attitude... Loved the way they showed her solid reason for setting a GOAL in life , excellent,  then grown up Sandya... loved her attitude, responsibilites towards family and yet sticking to her Goal...

Father :- Loved him a lot , he talks very reasonably ... and loved the way he unknowingly guided her into making a goal in life...Best part was when he didnot interfere in the end , while both brother and daughter were more like talking about her match ... loved how he supported his daughter and left things to her yet dreamed of her marriage ... bowled ...

Mother :- Loved her too , she is typical mother yaar, yet the way she was so proud of her daughter when she said about getting the marks of wat she studied was absolutely loved it... the way she was worried about marriage and then supported her daughter , well the way she was like I know my daughter very well , thank god , she MEANT what she said yaar ...

Brother :- loved him too, loved their childhood scene ... and i liked the way he was talking about match and not his parents  wat a relief ... and i liked him though

Bhabhi:- she is cute, yet to see more of her

Sandya :- she clicked with me in first episode , the gal was super funny when she was demonstrating her mother sharmaing ... super funny and then sticking to her Goal ... loved it

Suraj :- yet to see more of him ,

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
thanks for sharing ! hav yet to catch the ep
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am impressed by the promos and watched the show today.  Liked it very much.  Liked Sandhya's character and her supportive family.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with everything you said! I loved her family - and it was nice for them to start off with sandhya's childhood - it gives us more of an understanding of her dream to be an ips officer..   I also adored her family - waiting to see surajs now.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the way suraj was introduced! Hilarious! 🤣

He is exactly NOT what they were describing as the perfect groom for Sandhya! 😆 Well lets see how this turns up!

As for the show - the concept is good and the title track is awesome! 👏

Ohh but I am still mourning over the ending of the show that this one replaced 😭, but I will give this show a chance! It seems to have potential n promising story! 😛
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ya , i liked Suraj intro hilarious , and the way he was shown with books
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail
i am excited to see them in upcumin episode...
intro of sandhya is tooo goood.👍🏼.😊

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
lovely episode...great starting...
soapbubble thumbnail
Yes, very right - classy first epi.
The family was great! Easy acting already.
The heroine has bad makeup in the promos but she was ok today. Will only improve, of course.
And loved the hero's entry. And Pushkar is fabulous!
Should be interesting.
Bubble

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was awesome 
i just loved the opening 
hope it goes well