You Don't Matter To Me:KriYaansh

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
You Don't Matter To Me:KriYaansh

Graphic Credit:Piyu

You Don't Matter To Me this is what Rey and Kriya were telling each other in today's episode. Rey had hidden his pain behind his angry eyes and all one could see was his anger. On the other hand Kriya was hurt seeing Rey behaving normally as if nothing happened even after what he said about her and more hurt when she saw him cheering up Sharon thinking all that matters to him is Sharon and her feelings unable to understand what is it happening to her.

Coming to their dance, do I need to say anything there. No doubts Amar and Shakti were amazing from start to the end. You could see the pain, anger, aggression, jealously everything together. We have seen them dancing together in past as well but dancing along with narrating dialogue expressing the pain, anger of respective characters of Rey and Kriya was difficult but they did it so perfectly.

In moment of anger you do and say things that you regret later. You don't want to listen to person in front of you eventhough he/she might be right as anger takes over you. Though I felt bad for KriYaansh and what they had to go through since they unknowing became victim of misunderstandings I wonder what will be their reaction when they come to know the truth. That will be something to watch for.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's always like with misunderstandings only the story proceeds..so once they're aware of the truth everything will change...ur siggy is really awesome 👍🏼
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In my point of View, I don't think they will come to know the truth any time soon. This will take some time or may be never. The Aggression that Rey has and the Guilt that Kriya has right now might help them come closer.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shruti
the siggie is so amazing
superlikes
n the analysis on kriyansh
superduperlikes
i luv the way story is progressing
n amar n shakti r getting better day by day
can't stop thinking abt them
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome analysis shruti, bang on. 
but i want the sweet, nice rey back
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
You can't have a love story without misunderstandings afterall and if misunderstandings end so soon how will show move forward. Right now all we can see is pain and anger but if/when two realize they were wrong there would be regression about whatever they did. Rey and Kriya are in a situation which will be testing times for them. The two have been attracted towards each other but it's time for them to realize place each hold in each other life. Sometimes when someone is away from you it makes you realize what the person means for you.

Post rose day party next stop would b elections. I can see Rey making Kriya run from here and there making her do things or give her tasks that will give her a tough time when he becomes GS and Kriya assistant GS. We will witness lot of takrar between them along with close moments.

The credit for that siggy goes to Piyu. She had done a fantastic work :)
..Amira.. thumbnail
I Don't know what to Say! You Said Everything 😍 KriYaansh luks cutee in every moment ❤️ Chahee misunderstandings Ho Ya phir Lovee Ya phir Fight 😳 Edited by Amira10 - 12 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m really not liking this track of hatred and jealousy
i want old Kriyansh back😭
i want the truth to be revealed that Sharon has done all this not Rey ...moreover i want Rey to know what happened in his absence urghhh i want their misunderstandings to be cleared😃
Edited by prernahazra - 12 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the hatred part in any romance it brings out the real emotion. I m in love with this coz this track will have a silver lining
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I think I fainted after watching this episode.. It was HOT!!!