Anandi truly keeps up to her name!

monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi is spreading the joy and light of knowledge in her locality.πŸ‘Jagadish is a fool not to have acknowledged such a gem of a wife.But such are men...😭I hope Jagadish repents for his nonchalance toward Anandi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
I liked her a lot today!πŸ‘

I loved it how she has started to stress on practical use of education. This is what you call learning aids which she used today! I wish she conducts such educational street plays even in village for a larger audience in future!😍

I am so surprised at DS! She said she is standing behind A like a rock! Wow! I hope she means what she is saying!

I am also happy that she did not object to Anandi dressing up like a man and conducting her skit with older men. I am glad she saw the larger picture instead of fussing over nitty-gritties!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was in awe when she told Bhairon to engage Anandi in their business and with Anandi's involvement in family business they would attain even more wealth and success! These words from DS' mouth? I never thought we'd see it!!

I am very happy with today's episode and a PROACTIVE, INNOVATIVE and chulbuli Anandi in it! True leader!πŸ‘

But the moral was horrendous! I mean they label all this thing as just a daraar, a mere crack in J-A's relationship? Does it mean they will re-unite her with J? 

The precap indicates from tomorrow onwards we shall see more of Gauri and less of Anandi! It is going to be Gauri's daactari and successful operation despite being a junior, her friendship with that Nivedita character and her mentoring!🀒

How I wish we got to see more of Anandi's development, actual moving on and translation of DS' words in reality!! Anandi handling family business and taking it to new heights, or Anandi expanding social work outside haveli...so wonderful!!😍

Episodes like today's epi are so rare! Rarer than an oasis in desert!πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well said annika!πŸ˜†
Anandi's teaching today is practical enough and entertaining also!πŸ˜†
i hope tomorrow this thing wont come back to square one!!
cvs pe thoda sa v bharosa nehin hai mujhe!!

mentor's entry coming soon infact it is on tomorrow...!!
all i am curious to know...how she will be related to anandi??πŸ˜•
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Annika, so true , i knew Dadisa has truely realized her sin, she supports A fully, her way of bringing school back to her house was a way to study herself instead of goin to school for her own reasons, luved how she suggested A's business involvement , hopefully v see her visitng sites, doing business and plz correspnd. courses.

You know what cvs are indicating they might show a successful G, J getting jealous and realizing that he had a doormat wife that he left and hence his way bck...i hateee that,

Good cvs showed practical use of education atleast a better representation.

Dadisa is redeeming herself everyday, for me she did wrong not coz she was a bad person but coz she never saw a Bal vivaah fail in her immediate family, she never get to see the other side unlike Gauri.

Hope this focusses more on A's success story, and maybe Gauri's  realization of self destruction
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved today A's way of explaining people abt the importance of education in daily life. and DS she was sooo sweet to see today. asking Bhairon abt involoving her in business yes even i was surprised to see that. πŸ‘

when B asked her how did she know abt A's makeup of a shahukar every one were laughing; its worth watching to see all laughing after so very long time and making fun of DS.  πŸ˜†

so 2moro is the mentors entry in to G's life. hmmm a most awaited episode for every one.😍
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anandi's explaination today is so clean ,clear and simple!!
i hope yeh id ka chand naa bann jayee!!

atominis thumbnail
One more thing I really liked was when DS commented that Anandi wanted money to lure students or give them an incentive to come regularly. But Anandi instantly said she did not need to lure them and make them come out of greed! She wanted to use those notes to explain them and make them realise for themselves why they need education!πŸ‘

Main lalach nahin dena chahti - telling comment about Anandi's nature and stark contrast from mentality of DS and Jagya!πŸ‘

I laugh at DS...seeing her dialogues, one can easily guess whose characteristics and genes became dominant in Jagya!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ He is truly more Maaji sa ka pota, than Bhairon aur Sumitra ka beta!πŸ€ͺ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: annika20

One more thing I really liked was when DS commented that Anandi wanted money to lure students or give them an incentive to come regularly. But Anandi instantly said she did not need to lure them and make them come out of greed! She wanted to use those notes to explain them and make them realise for themselves why they need education!πŸ‘

Main lalach nahin dena chahti - telling comment about Anandi's nature and stark contrast from mentality of DS and Jagya!πŸ‘

I laugh at DS...seeing her dialogues, one can easily guess whose characteristics and genes became dominant in Jagya!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ He is truly more Maaji sa ka pota, than Bhairon aur Sumitra ka beta!πŸ€ͺ

@bold: very true Annika! exactly my words. heheh πŸ€£