Please please watch navya on TV, its request

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

😭Hi guys

The TRP of Navya is low but good, but tsill pls do watch it on TV far as you can  to  improve the TRP😭. Wee know its good show and we do watch.M ajority of its viewers are youngsters and so they opt for online viewing. But guys the TV wale only looks at how many are watching the same in TV. So pls do watch it in TV if you want out Navya to survive .Pls do watch😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A question.

For somebody outside India if we cannot watch the main showtime but watch the repeat would it increase the trp?  Or does the TRP get counted only during main time.  
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dnot about it yar , i just shared the message i saw in FB. Thtas all
87jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

A question.

For somebody outside India if we cannot watch the main showtime but watch the repeat would it increase the trp?  Or does the TRP get counted only during main time.  

i think, it is only counted during main time.
X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well it's usually quite difficult to watch Navya at 10pm as I have 5 others in my family who all want to watch what they want instead of Navya which is why I tend to opt to watch online... But sometimes I record the serial when it comes on at 10pm if I can't watch it... Does that not count for anything on the TRPs?? But I will try to watch on TV if it helps show that we do watch and love it. (:
f.s.m thumbnail
i can't watch navya on TV
coz my mom watch ( utran🤢) that time😭