Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I would go for ur giggling one...
WYR..to see GD get a chance to disco competition or Daima is going to Hollywood to act charlie"s angel as one of the angel...
set_raj thumbnail
Dai going to Hollywood and acting one of the Charli's angel and running on beach in swimming costume...

WYR see RP acting with Jackie Chan in new kung fu movie or Ashanti as a cabaret dancer singing ..''Bangle ke peechey..''...''Mera naam hai shabnam, pyaar se log mujhe shabbo kahte hain...'''
kinu17 thumbnail
] 😆😆  i would go for Bangle ke peechey...😆😆 Ashanti ...

WYR..to see Viraat  start to see  wild dreams  for his cousin Rohan..😉  or Padma gets chance to Olympic as how to wrap saree...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Hailaa Dostana ishtlye...no way...Padma is Olympic is much better..

WYR see Maheshwari and Dai as SUMO Wrestlers fighting in ring or Ghost of RP haunting BB...
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
I will love to see for the 1rst one BB and Dai as SUMO...it will be hilarious...😆
WYR to prefer ..Mansa has received an invitation from Obama  in white house  bcoz First Lady wants to know the technique of dying  his fabric?...or  Mohini..has become  a special chef for SUSHI...
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mohini becoming a special chef

wyr c Dev and Rohan trying to woo Radhika and Barkha or Padma Maheshwari kung fo fighting ðŸ˜†
Edited by Avina_fan1 - 12 years ago
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wud rather c Dev and Rohan trying to woo Radhika and Barkha, although the second options sure sounds funny ðŸ˜† 

wyr see Mohini ordering Virat and instead of Mohini saying " oh ji suniye ji" Virat says it Or wyr prefer Chanda singing "mujhse shaadi karoge?" everytime she sees a guy ...? ðŸ˜Š

kinu17 thumbnail
i would go for  2nd one...  let me think  for the next  scenes little bit ..i am gonna reply soon...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
would go for 2nd one...

WYR to see...
GD is participating with dance competition  with Amitabh dressed like 70's bell bottom ,platform shoes .sunglasses @ nite.. ..and dancing with the popular song.."Jiski bibi moti uska bhi bara naam hai.."
                                  or
Mansa is waiting restlessly in front of the beauty parlor for Ashanti...and finally a  very beautiful lady comes out and he asks her " Behen jee andar ek kali aurat badi aankhein hai.. aap zara unko bula dengi ?aap ki badi meherbaani hogi...but then that  lady shouts"gaaj gire" and Mansa faints...
set_raj thumbnail
I wud prefer to see GD the cartoon network dancing with AB in bell bottoms...

WYR see Rohan and Dev ka Dostana2 or Barkha and Radhika ki Do Saheliyaan..Maang bhar do meri..aur..
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago