Ideas: Reunion after 6 weeks

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beeeka booo
:):) Looking forward to some splendid ROMANCE after this separation CVs...

We loved the blown kiss  - and hope Navya remembers it... next time please dont leave us guessing... 😉We need to rearded with some SOLID Anya moments after all teh wedding tamasha..

1. A spontaneous - two way hug (for a change)
2. At least a romantic kiss -
3. Some solid cutesy ANYA moments you guys are such experts at!!!!

Im sure people will have more ideas... so bring it on folks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one.
Though I don't think we have some romance lined up in the story any time soon. All I predict for now is the family meeting, and somehow, Navya's Dad finding out about everything and things getting a lot worse. Haha. But if we do get some scenes, Id love some bits and pieces and secret meetings during the wedding. I hope they stay in the same house in Kanpur, it'll be amazing!!

Rukz
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: WhoamI..

Nice one.
Though I don't think we have some romance lined up in the story any time soon. All I predict for now is the family meeting, and somehow, Navya's Dad finding out about everything and things getting a lot worse. Haha. But if we do get some scenes, Id love some bits and pieces and secret meetings during the wedding. I hope they stay in the same house in Kanpur, it'll be amazing!!

Rukz

@ Rukz, I agree, we will be seeing a lot more family drama. Want to see how the two Daadis meet and react, will be fun to watch that. 

@ Bold, I would also love to see that happen also. Then we can hope to see some raat ko chhat pe vaala scenes b/w AnYa, that 'll be awesome.

Of course, now that Rama is in the picture, dunno which way the wind will blow :(