Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly yar!!! 100% agree with ur pov on da show!!

i just wonder whether 4 Lions realize barun & sanaya are da leads and we watch da show to watch arnav & kushi moments more than anything else! plus too much comedy circus goes on and da main leads only meet during maha epis anddd excessive draggin makes me sooo sleepy and pukish!!!

i really hope this new track is not short lived and we get long awaited arhi scenes on daily basis before TRP goes down!!!
new world thumbnail

The current storyline is very apt with the title "Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon". When the main leads don't even interact, there is no question of them falling in love.

nehajaiswal50 thumbnail
Yea I totally agree with you👏 even I love arnav & khushi chemistry but now I am not even feeling to watch the show bcos the show is more off la,nani & mami more than the main leads...😭
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
The leads of this show have amazing chemistry and the CV's are just wasting that!  I am really disppointed.  Since the ME aired I have been very upset with this show.  They have not progressed at all.  The entire show is at a stand still.  Its been almost 3 months since the show started and the only thing that we know is that Shaym is Anjali's husband.  Thats all the information we have been given!

Khushi and Arnav don't even speak to each other for weeks!  I have never watched a show where the leads dont even share screen space for more then 10 in 5-6 days!!  How can a new show afford to make so many mistakes?? 

I really feel this week is crucial to this show.  After 2 weeks of dragging they are in danger of losing viewers.  People are not going to tolerate another week or 2 of drag and filler episodes.

Waiting for the spark to return.
kinza123321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The leads are awesome, i didnt liek sanaya back in MJHT but here as khushi with Arnav she seems liek a whole new person (well she is:P). I started watching the show last week caught up on liek 3 months of episodes in 3 days. This was a bad idea i should have waited for another month or so cause the last 2 weeks n stuff were as crappy as they get! I see no arhi n m so sick of the flashbacks and stupid LA. And i completely agree with you, mamiji gets more screen space then them together gr:@:@
I hope they show they more tackars of khushi and arnav and hell m willing to tolerate those long staring sessions as well. kuch toh doh!
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I disagree.
The story is moving at a pace but it is moving and it's not a drag for sure
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't get why people won't ArHi scenes in every single episode, that would be so soppy and lame 24/7 love scenes, I wouldn't watch it but yeah they should atleast have one scence a week.
Just wait till the teaching la track starts, I gurantee we are going to have 29209-09290 of Arhi scenes.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IPKKND is an SP show... they need to make the audiences comfortable and be able to love the family of the leads as well thats why they are given lots of screen space... so audience gets acquainted with everyone on the show.. and the show is not left only on the shoulders of the leads
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.

To be honest, i have lost much interest in the show. Previously, i used to be infront of my tv 5 minutes before 8 o clock and wouldn't miss it for a thing. Now, even if i miss it, i'm very lethargic. The basic point is that the show has lost its flavour. All we get are not-so-funny Bua and Mamiji scenes. They literally get more screen space than the main leads. As you said, previously i felt that the love story needs time and all but it's high time they met and sorted out their problems. All Arnav and Khushi do is stare at each other and then as usual, Khushi runs away.

Many people liked the Maha epi and ArHi's scenes in it but i felt that it was the usual drag of Arnav insulting Khushi and she running away from him. Please yaar. That's not what i call progress. They need to buck up a little. I'm not saying they should show ArHi throughout the epi but some progress is much needed. Period.
miss_angel21 thumbnail
I couldn't agree more. However the part of shyam is also interesting.