GC seemed a bit uncomfortable/hesitant:Imp note PG14 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
feeling uncomfortable while doing romantic scenes..implies gentleman?😕

anyways..he was and is very comfortable in doing intimate scenes...if not there would not have been sizzling numbers like kurbaan hua, roop tera mastana,all the top romantic scenes of amritsar track...

In yesterday episode and during maang scenes...he was supposed to touch geet in gentle way..thats why it might looked as hesitation which actually is not...

If he was hesitant..then by now...he would have avoided all romantic scenes...

and one more thing..by hesitation in romantic scenes means ...not doing justice as actor...and GC is an outstanding professional actor...

although ur post seems positive about him...it is an direct way of telling GC is unprofessional...so plz...edit ur post...

he is 100% professional..and he knows his role well...
realy gurumeet complete gentleman
OMG i thought maybe i was the only who felt but many ppl noticed too. 

Well, its not about the actor being gentleman. When something is required by an actor/actress he/she has to give full justice to tht scene no matter how intimate it is. Moreover, if we look at the history GC used to be uncomfortable in the beginning but after RTM and tht Tip Tip Barsa Pani seq he became quite comfortable. Even in Amristar track and recently when DD was wearing her red saree in Teej he DID touch her. Yesterday scene was his character and NOT GC. Geet was sad and wondering whether to dance or not but Maan himself took her hand and was a bit hesitant to touch her
Edited by sana_sugarbun - 12 years ago
I dont know why but i dont notice these things till i read a post
To me his hold seemed natural
Thewholedancing sequence maneet were excellent
GC is a true gentleman, love him for that
i do not think so gc is any uncomfortlable i think dd has uncomfortlable when she do intimate sceen very difficult  bcoz lots of  spotboy standing  but still dd rocks...
i dont think he feels uncomfortable with intimacy scenes. look his "Tip tip barsa Paani song ". it was hottest dance which proofs it. i think  he hesitates coz of ML sequence.its need of  story.
i don't think gc was uncomfortable,he is truly proffesional
how can u forget his grip in tip tip barsa pani,
how nicely he lifted geet on his shoulders in valentines day special😳
angry maan singh khurana holds geet so tightly
its just dat song was soft romantic where dere expressions were mindblowing
dd was filled wid love n passion n maan was searchin his lost passion
both a
re brilliant actors n dere eyes r so expressive,i love mannet😊
I honestly thought that was apart of the scene. As if maan was hesitant to touch geet... not GC.

Because maan felt bad for geet.. he wanted to dance with her... but he was still hesitant to touch her since things are still a bit akward between them
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I don't know if it's just me but GC seemed a little hesitant/uncomfortable while he was putting his hand around DD's waist. I've noticed this before too.. After NT had tried to kill Geet and Maan had filled her maang with sindur.. That night at the outhouse when Geet hugs Maan, GC's grip wasn't as strong as you'd hope to see in such an emotional scene. Then even during the first night when he was touching her tummy... I don't know but it seems to me that he was a little uncomfortable. But of course his expressions more than enough make up for it. You can feel the emotions and see them in his eyes.

Please don't use this topic for bashing. Actually if what it seems to me is actually true, then my respect for GC increases 10 fold. There are many guys out there who would jump at the chance to do intimate scenes and do more than needed. This shows how much GC respects women and is a complete gentleman. Love him for that. Even in the Pee loon sbs, I remember they were showing the close scene and as soon as it ended, GC stepped back... Truly a gentleman!

-Mahi

Hun he acted that way cuz that was required. If we try to understand the circumstances & his character u'll get it!:-) At that time, he was hesitant cuz MSK wanted to tell dadi about their marriage first & make it official! & Did u see the way he was sitting on the bed??? HE was almost on the edge! After official marriage, he was hesitant cuz first of all they are supposed to act like that to make it more dramatic & the other reason was Geet's pregnancy complication! IN yesterday's episode, once again it was required cuz Maan was hesitant to touch her!

GC is a true gentleman No doubt about that but when it comes to acting he always gives 200%! Watch all the HOT scenes... U'll get it!:-)
I find GC uncomfortable since after he won jodi award with Drashti, don't ask me why, coz I will not post this here, but it's very true...

About acting field, to do this has nothing to do with being gentleman or not...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago