GC seemed a bit uncomfortable/hesitant:Imp note PG14

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know if it's just me but GC seemed a little hesitant/uncomfortable while he was putting his hand around DD's waist. I've noticed this before too.. After NT had tried to kill Geet and Maan had filled her maang with sindur.. That night at the outhouse when Geet hugs Maan, GC's grip wasn't as strong as you'd hope to see in such an emotional scene. Then even during the first night when he was touching her tummy... I don't know but it seems to me that he was a little uncomfortable. But of course his expressions more than enough make up for it. You can feel the emotions and see them in his eyes.

Please don't use this topic for bashing. Actually if what it seems to me is actually true, then my respect for GC increases 10 fold. There are many guys out there who would jump at the chance to do intimate scenes and do more than needed. This shows how much GC respects women and is a complete gentleman. Love him for that. Even in the Pee loon sbs, I remember they were showing the close scene and as soon as it ended, GC stepped back... Truly a gentleman!

-Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anufmsk thumbnail
realy gurumeet complete gentleman  i very ...very respect  guru
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yes that is a real fact that GC is a real gentleman and second that noone in their indurstry who like GC.GC is a complete person who have all qualititeis thats why we love and respect him a lot.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

shindom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes GC is a gentleman.  But he gives his 100% while acting. He appears to be hesitant becoz it is required of him.

While doing intimate scenes the actor is asked to make his touch slow and hesitant to make it look like a caress especially when touching for the first time.

During SR it was the first touch and also in Ydays dance it is the first touch for maan since he has forgotten his past.

It is definitely not becoz he is uncomfortable.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He indeed is a gentleman..he got up to offer his seat to dadi (offscreen).. Such a good man..
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LuvGuruRati11

yes that is a real fact that GC is a real gentleman and second that noone in their indurstry who like GC.GC is a complete person who have all qualititeis thats why we love and respect him a lot.👏 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes e is truly a gentleman i think he is hesitant as it was required in those scene
mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
truly but gentelee men but he is uncomfratble beacyse he doesnt think geet as his wife so he touched her like that if you see in before episodethey are very comfortable even in that heyyy babby song
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is uncomfortable becoz he thinks that may be geet mind his touch .
He is totally a true gentleman