Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sreearavindh

priya laughs nad lowers her head..andsays with lips curling like a rose petal if butterfly touches it... aap jo chathe he boliyen na... ... me try karungii... ram says... mein jo chahta hu...woh tun kar payegi kya???? " he thoughts of his love with her and his jr ram  and a cute pretty family" he smiles...and says ... kuch nahi... 😊😊😊  priya says ...mujhe bataiyen na...aap aisa kyun kar rahe hai...ram looks at her...and says... are ab chodo...and relax...  definetly one day i will ask u what i want... by that time u will  be in a state wher eu will say I will do it for u...n u will not say .. i will try...

then ram looks at priyas hand...and he takes her hand in his and looks at mehendi...and then straight into her eyes...and says... that day mehendi was in like orange ...color but today it turned into thick red... ..tu bol rahi thi ki ...e color change... kuch aur bath pe depend hotha hai...woh aisa kya bath hai...bolo na...

priya smiles and says...woh woh ...khair chodiyena us baat ko... aap nahi samjhenga...aur shayad mujhe bolne mein waqt lagega... ram sides his head smiles to self and geive a peircing cross look with that sided face ...and continues...nahi...aaaj to tumhe batana hi padega... i will not leave u ...tell me ..wats that factor behindit... priya feels very delicate...and says... woh woh...bath hi kuch aise hai ki...this color comes out well when our life partner loves us so much...

Ram comes close to her and sits ...next to her...and says... acha...to iska matlab... i love u so much right... and that s the reason ... ur mehendi turned so red... is nt it...
priya ...says...wo hwoh ... mujhe nahi pata...and she tries to get up and escapre from the warmth that she is feeling with ram next to her... and while getting up ram catches her hand and pulls her back and she truns like a barbie dall and hits rams chest...and joins her heart strings with rams...and either of them could feel the heart beat...and she just looks into his eyes... and smiles... to get unfolded by him...rotates her big eyes... like the way deer does...while its playing... and runs to the other corner of the balcony...where it rains...and she stretches her hand out...and starts playing with the drizzling dorps of rain...and ram comes there and stands next to her...looks at her...kabhi pyar karne keliye socha hai kya... she says... nahi ...to... i did not get one ...who is upto my expectations... and she falls silent...ram says ...kamal hai... and she turns to her and asks aap ne kabhi kisi ko pyar kiya hai kya...ram says no... i never got time to think about that... she says kamal hai... and they both look at each other with the new ray of hope that took birth between them...and smiles... ...

so cute! love how you incorporated the promo...waiting for the next part πŸ˜³
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›AMMAZINGG PARTS.

THANKS FOR THE PM
LOVED IT
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ram and priya in their own world...trying to dig themselves to form a liking on each other so that they get a self satisfaction that they jell well with each other... in the world of their fantasy, they forget the world like bees to suck the honey from the flowers of the lovely monsoons and suddenly ram gets a call and it was a bakery guy ...and says that there is a gift ..and he needs to deliver it...ram and priya comes down to collect the one ...and they take it to their bedroom...and when they open it...its a very lovey dovey cake. 

Ram as n when he looks at the cake...he couldnt refrain himself from cutting it...and in that excitement he doesnt even think that priya is new in his world...he just looks at it..and he starts cutting the cake... and he just starts eating the cake..just the way kishan kanhaiah steals the curd from all the houses of dwaraka... the chubby child innocence to finish off and eat what he wants... is invariably noticed by priya...and she smiles at herself that " Ram might be a big tycoon to the outside world...but ram... is a kid at heart...who lost that piece of warmth which ideally he owns it in his life...and as that affection, nurture was missing he has dedicated himself to the brutality of the business and hence he behaves like that... suddenly ram remembers that priya is with him...and he looks at her...arey priya " aona ...pls woh kya hena...mujhe cakes bohoth pasand hai... aur mein aise hi...bhool gaya...lekin kuch wantedly main ne tujhe ignore nahi kiya...

PRiya says... thats ok ram...woh mein na...cakes jyada pasand karthi hi nahi... anyways thanks...lekin aap khayiyega...you are really enjoying it...and later your body will enjoy the sugar levels...hai na ram...!!!!! Ram looks at her just like kishan kanaiah looks at yasoda maaa when he was caught while having mud... the same way he looks at priya...and priya gets cuddled by the way ram looks at her...and she says...ram ...mein ek bath bolu... while ram enjoys the cream...of thecake... he asks her... haaa bolna...kya bolna chati hai tu... she just takes a slice of cream...and she applies on ram's face...saying...chooo cute...just like a small baby boy...and says... wish you a very happy married life...with me !!!!😊

Ram just gets shocked and stuck to his breath of the initiative priya has taken ...he smiles and says...priya..tu jo dikthi hai...waise tho hai hi nahi...tu na ... tu bohoth katarnak hai...

you applied cream on my face right... ok...now seee what i am going to do...and when priya just tries to escape from the situation...he pulls her forcefully close to him...and he starts applying cake cream on her face...and in that play...priya puts cherries on rams nose...and she takes a snap on her mobile and shows to ram that Ram...aap na...aaj se...you are my sweet pleasantly plumpy teddy hai...and she catches his cheeks , pulls them and she pulls his ears tooo

Ram just astonished by her act..he says...priya/... tu na ...dekh...and starts to apply cream and while she runs...he tries to catch her to apply cream...and in the chase...priya just tries to move to a corner..but to the grace of their love...they both get cornered in a fantastic corner of the room and priya gets close to the wall while ram.s hands surround priya...neither priya could move here and there nor...she could escape from the attaching breaths of ram and hers...😊
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful part 
thanks 4 d pm
shamma92 thumbnail
Awww so cute!! Lovely update...thanks!
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautifully written!!
Update soon
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

AMAAAZINGGG LY WRITTEN

BEAUTIFULL
LVED IT
THANKS FOR THE PM
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...I loved all of them and am now waiting for the new update...looks like romance is in the air in that corner...pls do continue and make it passionate and exciting
thanks
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now our sweet couple are in the corner...of the room...with creamy hands...trying to catch up each others breath, with priya locked by Ram...with his eyes...mesmerizing with innocence and essence of the initial sweetness when his lady is in front of him...heart beats audible... breath movement visible...the quench of becoming one...floating on the tip of lips...with added cheese of shy..and heaviness of eyes lowering but still not listening to the shy...their eyes could dominate the shy and pierce into one another eyes searching for the image of the self...

All that happening in the room is just match and catch and suddenly ram s hands raises ...to reach priyas cheeks and he gently applies cream...and priya...tries to escape from his hands grip and ram catches her tight and their skin meet...which leaves them dwelling for few minutes enjoying the euphoria of the romantic touch that would make them feel the eternal silence...in sweetness...as priya had decorated flowers in her plat... and coz of which ram started sneezing ...continuously searching for pills ... priya searches in the drawers and as she fails to find them...she thinks of her nani's house remedy for that problem and she thinks to do so...

Priya comes to ram..and catches his ears...and pulls ...for which ram starts offf...arey priya tu tu e kya kar rahi hai...you know what ...till date no one had pulled my ears like this... and you ...how dare you to do so...no one right from my young age dared to touch me...this way...and you..you...just you became my wife and you started off this way/?????  Priya hesitantly looks into ram s eyes and says ruk gaye...Ram says kya
Priya says that you stopped sneezing...and ram realizes and comes to his senses and says are ha...ruk gaye...lekin pills ke bina kaise...hua...
Priya answers" Ram, har cheez ke liye...pills ki zaroorat nahi hai...we can handle it ... by having too many pills body looses its immunity power...so dont do like that ...dont harm urself by taking too many pills...

Ram looks at her ...notices the caring in her for him...and he thinks to himself...' if you could have come in my life atleast 10 years back ... i would have been a diabetic patient with so many other complaints in my body...and also there wouldnt be anyone who would take advantage of my kindness...even i would have had...a cute family...just like vikram😊'

Priya disturbs him...and asks hello hello hello ram... aap kaha kho gaye ho? Ram smiles and asks priya to go and get fresh...as its full of cream... and priya leaves ...
Ram puts that cake aside and turns his head...to the balcony...and starts whispering to moon saying ' thanks"  and here our priya in  ... dazzling scarlet red ...colored night suit she comes and stands facing ram...ram... abhi tak aap soye nahi... 
I thought you would have hit bed by the time i come out...ram looks at priya and takes back his breath ...looking at her...clearing her long black hair crossing her face...he hums...tum agar saath deneka...waaada karo...mein yuhi mast nag mein ..luta ta rahun..." and priya shocks to c him singing so well...and she utters "Ram aaap aur gaaana"...
shamma92 thumbnail
Awww loved it! Very cute! Nice update! πŸ‘