jealousy!! - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by hazelgirl

alia...now u see how well we know u 😉 😉 😉

u kno me in and out😛

dannnnnnnnnnnnnielllllllllll    forever! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
uff...why so jealous? 😆

they are like brother and sister. Dan said this several times in several interviews.

just chill chill, just chill... 😉

C'mon frm the way I see it I feel she's holding Dan's hand and Dan's trying to push her away 😉 !
😆 😆

Originally posted by erised317

C'mon frm the way I see it I feel she's holding Dan's hand and Dan's trying to push her away 😉 !
😆 😆

😆

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

uff...why so jealous? 😆

they are like brother and sister. Dan said this several times in several interviews.

just chill chill, just chill... 😉

I agree...

SIMI 😊
Originally posted by alia

😆

😆😆😆

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

<br>
<span>holding each others hand only....!!!! ONLY!!! i feel like like.. i dunno but i can't see dan with anyone else.. <font size="5">I MEAN IT.. I GET REALLY ANGRY 😡 😡 😡
</span>

Hey, hey ,hey....u guys really love him rite??? well, if u do then why are u suspecting him of being with emma??? if u really love him...then u should really trust him...there is no love at all wit no trust...he's already said in a couple interveiws that she's like his sister!!! u know the basis of all relationships begin and end wit trust!!! plus...he's just holding her hand!!! u never know that same hand mite be holding yours in a few years... 😉

anyways for ur info...emma already has a boyfriend...and i can tell u that it's not dan...hope thats made ur day!

SIMI 😊

Originally posted by blughost91

Hey, hey ,hey....u guys really love him rite??? well, if u do then why are u suspecting him of being with emma??? if u really love him...then u should really trust him...there is no love at all wit no trust...he's already said in a couple interveiws that she's like his sister!!! u know the basis of all relationships begin and end wit trust!!! plus...he's just holding her hand!!! u never know that same hand mite be holding yours in a few years... 😉
SIMI 😊

Hehe, well said!👏👏

thank u achal!!

SIMI 😊