Khushi should tie a rakhi to Shaym

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously, that was the BEST precap ever!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ and now we need an ArHi related promo as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

But seriously they should make her tie it and say Shyamji, you are my brother.๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup even i thnk the same!!!!!
if nt as anjali's husband also...bt as evryday wen shyam ji cms to khushi's house on the day of rakshabandhan...khushi shud tie rakhi to shyam ji...thanking him fr protecting him as a bro ever since her prblms n collisions hv strtd with ASR!!!!!
wud really want this to happen!!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still think sham is kushis brother because he adores kushi and dont seem to be a womaniser... And may I am out of my mind and too desperate thst no one should come between arhi
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ishikaek43

I still think sham is kushis brother because he adores kushi and dont seem to be a womaniser... And may I am out of my mind and too desperate thst no one should come between arhi

bt had he seen khushi like a sis...he wud nt hv thought of khushi in place of anjali wen he gv her the saree on the day of their anniversary!!!!
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont knw hw many times i saw precap n still cant control my laughter.. this is bestest precap. after tieing rakhi to shyam ji she should start calling bhaiyya ji
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was the best precap ever!!
I'm looking forward for Monday!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Haha so true! The precap was rocking. I think that Khushi indeed does think of Shyam as a brother.๐Ÿ˜› Lol but it would be hilarious if she does tie him one. It would end all this Shyama drama!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really want that to happen.will keep my fingers crossed.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oooh jen i just couldn't stop giggling when anjy blurted out what was going through all of our hearts ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

that was da most hilarious precap and da bestEST we'v got so far and it cracked me more than maami's jokes ๐Ÿคฃ just imagine when da pervert hears these words from anjy's mouth?!?!?! hayere nand kisoore! this man will get liver cramps and die of stroke ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol yup even i had hope that he had only brotherly love but that was clear the day he imagines Khushi in the saree he gave to Anjali...
I just couldn't even dare to see that scene ๐Ÿคข

but yes it would be fun if she does tie the rakhi...I am sure it will not happen in buaji palce as bus herself meay not allow that!!!!
And in Raizada mansion in front of Anjali and Arnav...Shyam will be cornerd and Khushi in her tension of Arnav's presnse will not reveal that she know Shyam!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

But imagine after raksha bandhan whenever shyam comes or calls Khusi will call shyam bhaiyya shyam bahiyaa!!!!
ha ha ha