Astha caught without ticket

jaypad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Friends read this.

Ticket to ride: Yuvika

Aastha of Astitva caught travelling without ticket

The actress was forced to get off at Dadar station by the TC

Sapana Patil

In a very embarrassing turn of events on Friday afternoon, Yuvika Chaudhary a.k.a. Aastha of Astitva was held for travelling ticketless on the Western Railway line. Yuvika was travelling on a Churchgate-bound train in the first class compartment. Our colleague, travelling in the same compartment witnessed the entire incident. "When the ticket collector came in and asked all passengers for their tickets, Yuvika had no ticket to show," she reveals.

"She was obviously embarrassed and kept fumbling in her purse, muttering under her breath.  She was doubly flustered since she was recognised as Aastha of Astitva.
She stuttered and stammered, trying to convince the ticket collector to let her off the hook, but failed to do so. She was forced to alight at Dadar station, where she was taken away by the authority."

Yuvika sounded evasive when contacted. "Oh, there was a small problem when I was going to town to visit the L'oreal outlet. I don't know what happened, I kept getting pushed from one place to another."

Yuvika, who hails from Delhi, shifted to Mumbai only two years ago. "I am not acquainted with the system here," she added, as an afterthought. 

When reminded that whatever the 'system', buying a ticket for train travel is a uniform necessity, she claimed that she did have a ticket. Then she veered off-track, saying, "I had a meeting, after that I had to go to town..."

Before we could ask her anything more, she disconnected the phone. After that her phone remained switched off.

• Oh, there was a small problem when I was going to town to visit the L'oreal outlet. I don't know what happened, I kept getting pushed from one place to another — Yuvika

< =text/> function openwindow(sfldr) { articlewindow=window.open(sfldr,'arti clewindow','status=0,toolbar=0,menubar=0,location=0,height=5 00,width=700,scrollbars=1'); articlewindow.moveTo(200,100) ; }

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
awww poor yuvika...very embarassing!
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
quite embarassing for her 😳 😳
Sofa Queen thumbnail
Getting a little big headed I guess?? 😉
Rupalee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No sympathy towards her he! 😭
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Must have been embarrassing for her 😛
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It most certainly must have been! If it were an accident and she just "forgot" to it is OK, else I have no sympathy for her!