Questions ... CVs I need answers!!

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1) WHY HAS MOHAN COME BACK WITHOUT A DEGREE:
They are showing that Mohan loves his mom alot... respects her.. cares for her... so what happened that he forgot his goal in UK.

Yesterday he told his mama that he started smoking three years ago... so that means the first year he was ok and then something happened which disturbed him mentally so much that he did not feel the need to finish his degree!!

It is not that he has forgotten his mother's love or hardwork but just got strayed away!!! I need to know this asap 😡

2) Saroj has 3 sons is it? If that is the case then why was Vipul not given a chance to NOT sit in that masala shop... or was it after seeing Vipul and his wife suffer... Saroj decided that it was enough and she would not want her second born to suffer similarly!

3) The 3rd brother.. seems quite normal to me... not scared like Vipul or Champu like Mohan... how come ... Is it bcoz Mohan was always scared of Baapji at home and he became a Champu and Saroj was scared that he might ruin his life and decided to send him... What is the equation between Mohan and Baapji?

4) Now that Kastur has done the  great "deed" about telling Baapji... Mohan is back... how will MohUr meet... will Mohan blame Kastur or will he just give it a "I dont care" attitude!!! After all Kastur has created trouble for Saroj!

5) In the past ... twice Kastur has said she wants to be Dharampatni to Mohan... why did we suddenly get the full meaning of Dharampatni yesterday... if Kastur didnt know the true meaning.. why did she keep saying she wanted to be Mohan's "Dharampatni"🤣

6) What will make Baapji change his mind and let Mohan come home... it better not be Kastur😡

7) Saroj sent Mohan away because she did not want him to sit in that masala shop... but now that Mohan has come back without a degree and plus with a huge loan... can Saroj stop Baapji from taking Mohan to the shop!!!

There are other silly questions like what was the need for the younger bro for Kastur or the chacha for Mohan... First I was upset about the mama and mami but I am so glad they have those two characters... ... they are so much human ... and I love Mohan-mama convo... "mommy-darling" or "UK ke hitler"🤣 Thank God for such normal characters which is a breathe of fresh air in this show!!!

Though a few things got cleared out... Since Mohan was secretly "exported" to UK... Saroj and Bhanu had to take financial help from Kastur's family... and in that Bhanu must have talked about MohUr alliance!

Are they any more questions you guys can think of?

Edited to add important questions: When the rain drops fell on Kastur palm did she get an electric shock or her fingers got burnt🤣 .. it looked like that to me😳

Can Mohan stay in mama's house and remain human please... .bcoz he wont remain one once he goes back to that Mad house!🤣

Can they stop the BG music for Baapji... it makes me sick🤢

Can we not have a Baapji-Kastur Alliance ... i will accept Bhanu-Kastur... but not Baapji-Kastur!🤢

Oh and the most important... can some one please tell Kastur... Dharampatni is not a Title🤣... Dharampatni Kastur Mohan Galla 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 i love you ... know why? I see a you in me sometime back i was just like you mujhe bhi har baat ka jawab chahye hota tha jo kabhi nahi milta tha 🤣 not key ab nahi chahye hota  but ab na milney ki adat honey lagi hey ðŸ˜† Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Even I wonder but lazy to put them in words
so good thing sam, if you ever get then lemme know as well
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice questions though i dont think any1 knows d answers!🤣
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sam with Pleasure Can I answer themmm! 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: purvimeh

if u hv then even I wannna know purvi 🤣
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 ques...
U have sooo much of patience to sit and right these ques...
Yaa even I didnt get the last part...I wasnted to tell her...madam DP is not a title...
And upar se the answer o all ur ques...
If the CVs ever end up answering all the ques uve asked...without confusing us ...
Well Hats -off to the CVs of DP...
theyll get the most fan-friendly CV awards...
And ill make sure i get to rem their names forever
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Neki aur pooch pooch... ... kya purvi... you have the answers and you are asking me...😡  Answer them NOW!!🤣🤣
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sam123_0

1) WHY HAS MOHAN COME BACK WITHOUT A DEGREE:

They are showing that Mohan loves his mom alot... respects her.. cares for her... so what happened that he forgot his goal in UK.

Yesterday he told his mama that he started smoking three years ago... so that means the first year he was ok and then something happened which disturbed him mentally so much that he did not feel the need to finish his degree!!

It is not that he has forgotten his mother's love or hardwork but just got strayed away!!! I need to know this asap 😡

2) Saroj has 3 sons is it? If that is the case then why was Vipul not given a chance to NOT sit in that masala shop... or was it after seeing Vipul and his wife suffer... Saroj decided that it was enough and she would not want her second born to suffer similarly!

3) The 3rd brother.. seems quite normal to me... not scared like Vipul or Champu like Mohan... how come ... Is it bcoz Mohan was always scared of Baapji at home and he became a Champu and Saroj was scared that he might ruin his life and decided to send him... What is the equation between Mohan and Baapji?

4) Now that Kastur has done the  great "deed" about telling Baapji... Mohan is back... how will MohUr meet... will Mohan blame Kastur or will he just give it a "I dont care" attitude!!! After all Kastur has created trouble for Saroj!

5) In the past ... twice Kastur has said she wants to be Dharampatni to Mohan... why did we suddenly get the full meaning of Dharampatni yesterday... if Kastur didnt know the true meaning.. why did she keep saying she wanted to be Mohan's "Dharampatni"🤣

6) What will make Baapji change his mind and let Mohan come home... it better not be Kastur😡

7) Saroj sent Mohan away because she did not want him to sit in that masala shop... but now that Mohan has come back without a degree and plus with a huge loan... can Saroj stop Baapji from taking Mohan to the shop!!!

There are other silly questions like what was the need for the younger bro for Kastur or the chacha for Mohan... First I was upset about the mama and mami but I am so glad they have those two characters... ... they are so much human ... and I love Mohan-mama convo... "mommy-darling" or "UK ke hitler"🤣 Thank God for such normal characters which is a breathe of fresh air in this show!!!

Though a few things got cleared out... Since Mohan was secretly "exported" to UK... Saroj and Bhanu had to take financial help from Kastur's family... and in that Bhanu must have talked about MohUr alliance!

Are they any more questions you guys can think of?

Edited to add important questions: When the rain drops fell on Kastur palm did she get an electric shock or her fingers got burnt🤣 .. it looked like that to me😳

Can Mohan stay in mama's house and remain human please... .bcoz he wont remain one once he goes back to that Mad house!🤣

Can they stop the BG music for Baapji... it makes me sick🤢

Can we not have a Baapji-Kastur Alliance ... i will accept Bhanu-Kastur... but not Baaji-Kastur!🤢

Oh and the most important... can some one please tell Kastur... Dharampatni is not a Title🤣... Dharampatni Kastur Mohan Galla 🤣

Answer 1] Sam.. don't dwell too much on the degree.. They could be several  reasons... It just been 2-3 epis from His Entry... CV's are dishing out FB slowly & steadily... W&W... remember this is a daily soap...If everything is dished out in one day whose gonna watch the the series... Everything will come in time... So far the CV's are doing a job..keep the patience.. 

2] It may not necessary be that he did not feel... They cld be circumstances that may have gotten him to a point... to quit or been rusticated etc etc... 

3] He basic love /respect for his fly has not changed over the years..be it his mom, mama, mami.. It jut his attitude towards life has.changed... he has come out from the cage & seen what freedom is about.. ...he even asked for his fly at the airport itself... but realized the restriction are still there & will always remain.. 

4] It is not clear how many son;s Saroj has... As of now I think Mohan and Vipul.. Watch the gala entry episode carefullly.. Vipul is pretty much handling the Masala business as well.. Remember Baapji telling Vipul that he has been under him but still has not learnt the right way of blah... blahh...

5] Saroj is just being a plain mother, knowing that his sons life will also revolev around Baapji dictatorship & not have a voice of his own just like the other male members of the fly..She wanted a better life for his son & hence she stoop up against Baapji for it... 

6] The theird bro is the todays guy... he is sacred... but he is cool tooo... I am not gonna dwell on it.. Chimpu and Vipul respect the regulations but the younger one has the capacity to say something unlike Vipul and Champu did..

7] Kastur prolly had a diff version of what DP is all about... She has always considered herself as the radha to Mohan.. So in her eyes loving her Hubby was about being DP to her.But yest based on what happened in her home & how her mother kept the fly bonded...she learnt the true meaning of what DP is about.. . 

8] The rain scene was a symbolism... She felt electrocuted.. U have to understand Mohan is a part of her... she is eternally devoted to Him.. she sense him even he is not physically present.. Now that he is here, the whole rain scene was more abt her having that effect of sensing him.. via the same rain drop he was playing with... 

For the rest of stuff w&w... Give CV's their space as well.. I think they have done a fine job so far.. 

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mey kul ye sarey sawal aur in key jawab parh kar apko apni raey sey agha karney ki koshish karoun gi abhi neend mey hoon ðŸ˜†