Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ridwana1234

hey can I write an update plz

ridz cont ...
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am not a regular updater, so meri galti maaf kar dena sunu123plz continue. Main beech beech mein aaungi.

ok thnx so, the next part is:

Abhay did not knew what to say, he just looked at the confused Pia and thought "Pia u r so innocent u don't realize that u r with a monster who can give u nothing but pain, I have to control myself I have to stay far from u Pia, because I love u.But look at u what is ur fault u deserve all the hapiness and I have only gave u tears but not any more Pia, I will keep u happy but I will never cross the line between us." Pia clicked her fingers infront of Abhay. Pia:what happened Abhay? Abhay smiled. Abhay:(trying to sound mischivious) hmm i think I am doing too much Paris ate hi tumhare saath shuru hogaya, Its not fair u need to rest after this long and tiring journey.So my sweethesrt u take  some rest and and after that we will go out to see Paris. Pia blushed and nodded her head. Pia went to take some rest while Abhay was struggling with his emotions. After some time Piaand Abhay went out to enjoy the seenery of Paris, Pia wanted to see the Effel tower. Pia was overwhelemed in joy as she had only seen it only in Pictures and her lips danced with a smile. Pia: wow Abhay this is so beautiful I love it (she hugged him tightly)and I love u. Abhay was happy to see her smile but he was sad inside. Pia looked around and saw the couples were romancing with each other, some kissing some holding hands. Pia: Abhay this place is so romantic na ! see them . Abhay said nothing just gave weak smile, Pia Abhay see na they... Abhay:(angrily) what Pia? what should I see there is nothing to see u might enjoy all these but I find all this just a PDA just leave me alone. Pia was sad hearing these tears gathered in her eyes. Abhay looked at her and realised that he has hurted her again. Abhay in mind" damn it Abhay u have hurted her again, u made her cry, now go and make it up to her forget all those just remember that u love her." Abhay went to Pia and kept his hand on her shouldiers but Pia did not turn. Abhay made her look into his eyes. Abhay:Pia I am sorry, actually I was thinking...just firget all these he cupped her face and kissed her gently on the lips. Pia was shocked but she kissed him back as all her anger had melted away. Everyone clapped at this scene.

plz comment.
sunu123 thumbnail

I am not a regular updater, so meri galti maaf kar dena sunu123plz continue. Main beech beech mein aaungi.

Abhay did not knew what to say, he just looked at the confused Pia and thought "Pia u r so innocent u don't realize that u r with a monster who can give u nothing but pain, I have to control myself I have to stay far from u Pia, because I love u.But look at u what is ur fault u deserve all the hapiness and I have only gave u tears but not any more Pia, I will keep u happy but I will never cross the line between us." Pia clicked her fingers infront of Abhay. Pia:what happened Abhay? Abhay smiled. Abhay:(trying to sound mischivious) hmm i think I am doing too much Paris ate hi tumhare saath shuru hogaya, Its not fair u need to rest after this long and tiring journey.So my sweethesrt u take  some rest and and after that we will go out to see Paris. Pia blushed and nodded her head. Pia went to take some rest while Abhay was struggling with his emotions. After some time Piaand Abhay went out to enjoy the seenery of Paris, Pia wanted to see the Effel tower. Pia was overwhelemed in joy as she had only seen it only in Pictures and her lips danced with a smile. Pia: wow Abhay this is so beautiful I love it (she hugged him tightly)and I love u. Abhay was happy to see her smile but he was sad inside. Pia looked around and saw the couples were romancing with each other, some kissing some holding hands. Pia: Abhay this place is so romantic na ! see them . Abhay said nothing just gave weak smile, Pia Abhay see na they... Abhay:(angrily) what Pia? what should I see there is nothing to see u might enjoy all these but I find all this just a PDA just leave me alone. Pia was sad hearing these tears gathered in her eyes. Abhay looked at her and realised that he has hurted her again. Abhay in mind" damn it Abhay u have hurted her again, u made her cry, now go and make it up to her forget all those just remember that u love her." Abhay went to Pia and kept his hand on her shouldiers but Pia did not turn. Abhay made her look into his eyes. Abhay:Pia I am sorry, actually I was thinking...just firget all these he cupped her face and kissed her gently on the lips. Pia was shocked but she kissed him back as all her anger had melted away. Everyone clapped at this scene.

plz comment.

u r fab writter...actually in this ff pia knows that abhay is vampire...plz visit this previous thread
sunu123 thumbnail

plz comment.

u r fab writter ridz..uall..actually pia knows abhay is vampire...plz visit this previous thread
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunu123

u r fab writter ridz..uall..actually pia knows abhay is vampire...plz visit this previous thread

thnx for the appreciation. I know that pia knows that Abhay is vampire😕 but Abhay is confused in his own dilemma and he does not know how to share it with pia, he do not want to hurt or confuse her.Edited by Ridwana1234 - 12 years ago
sunu123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

u both r awesome

hey meera...how r u???...btw why dont u write...n thnx for ur compliment...
ScaryAngel thumbnail

u both r awesome

thnx dear ðŸ˜Š
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunu123

hey meera...how r u???...btw why dont u write...n thnx for ur compliment...

umm...a..will surely whhen i get any interesting idea
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
kissed her gently on the lips. Piya was shocked but she kissed him back as all her anger had melted away. Everyone clapped at this scene.'piya i am sorry i was just...'before he could say anything 'u always do this since we came here u r not talking to me and being alienate..just get lost i don't wanna talk to u'she said near tears and walked away.'oh!toh princess naaraz ho gayi hai.just wait and watch ms.raichand.😉yeh price aapko kaise maanata hai'
piya went to the car and kept standing till abhay didn't came then they both went back to their room .in car both were silent piya was stealing glancing at abhay few time 'what's with him he didn't even apologize 'abhay heard it and smiled mischievously..
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
ScaryAngel thumbnail

kissed her gently on the lips. Piya was shocked but she kissed him back as all her anger had melted away. Everyone clapped at this scene.'piya i am sorry i was just...'before he could say anything 'u always do this since we came here u r not talking to me and being alienate..just get lost i don't wanna talk to u'she said near tears and walked away.'oh!toh princess naaraz ho gayi hai.just wait and watch ms.raichand.😉yeh price aapko kaise maanata hai'
piya went to the car and kept standing till abhay didn't came then they both went back to their room .in car both were silent piya was stealing glancing at abhay few time 'what's with him he didn't even apologize 'abhay heard it and smiled mischievously..

wow so cute yaar😳😳😳