this must happen, and i think it will...!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all... 
hii...

i've been watching BV regularly frm the day jagya got married to gauri...
m loving this love triangle...

jst a thought came on mind abt future track,,,,,

See now, jagya should b with or nearee to annadi to get relaize... but now.. he is in mumbai
so how will they b together...?????????????????/

It can b happen to bring them closer...

jagya and gauri may  b sent as doctor to jelsar by their college for free health check up to the ppl of village...
then their the dramas begins...
we may got tro c amazing love triagle again...

jagya's realisation... 
gauri's insecurities...

wat say...???

and i think soon one hero 4 aanadi will enter on the show... which will surely make jagya jealos...

do comment wat u all r feeling...
this is my 1st post in this forum.
Well...Bt didn't get u excatly...can u clarify that wat will hppn if both gaga are sent as doctor to jelsar by their college for free health check up to the ppl of village...???
I mean how will anandi n jag come close 2 each other???
Originally posted by Neha951000

Well...Bt didn't get u excatly...can u clarify that wat will hppn if both gaga are sent as doctor to jelsar by their college for free health check up to the ppl of village...???
I mean how will anandi n jag come close 2 each other???
i mean...  doctors are always sent to some villages 4 the health check up of ppl out there as their practical exams.

i meant the same...
who knows... jagat and gauri can b sent to jelsar ( i think its the village name of dadi sa.) 4 their practical exams, ( where they will check its ppl health and  on the basis of this  they will get marks)
i hope i made u clear.
thanks
Originally posted by bhattaraisanju

i mean...  doctors are always sent to some villages 4 the health check up of ppl out there as their practical exams.

i meant the same...
who knows... jagat and gauri can b sent to jelsar ( i think its the village name of dadi sa.) 4 their practical exams, ( where they will check its ppl health and  on the basis of this  they will get marks)
i hope i made u clear.
thanks

Nice post but... Wat u told juz now I already know it... I wanna know dt wats d link btw d health chk up of village ppl wid ANANDI-JAGYA Closeness...??? 

n I also know dt anandi's family (sasural) is in jetsar... ohk... got it.. only few points of wat u said... ðŸ˜›
Edited by Neha951000 - 12 years ago